CBFM Buddy

HAHA, such a cute blog....my dog would eat everything off of her head, she would literally flip it up in the air and eat it, hahahaha

Oh yeah! Definitely want to hear what your doc says about autoimmune issues, implantation issues and LP length. Ask him about progesterone supplementation!

Watch, you are going to go with a huge list of questions and you'll make follow up appointments, and you'll get your bfp later this week.

FROM YOUR LIPS TO GODS EARS!

[-o<

Thank you all so much for your kind words, it really means so much to have you all in my life. Each and every one of you are a blessing!! XO

Daisy I can't wait to hear how you made out, I imagine its all over by now, hope you are feeling ok hun :hugs:

Jchic - this is your month hun!!!! :witch: you will stay away from her you hear!! :jo:

Wow Mrs. B - I guess the FRER are pretty amazing, makes me wonder why they say they only pick up 25 mIu or higher...and the cheapies 10mIu, clearly one of them is wrong! Shame I just ordered a bunch of cheapies too :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all okay. CD25 for me (and day 7 of 2ww) no symptoms to report - unless being a grumpy arse all weekend and sleepy counts (but seriously i reckon i was just being grumpy because i could, and i am sleepy because its busy at work and i have not been sleeping well.) - creative, i don't have a ticker as my cycle length changes each month :p

Off to bed shortly, left Dh downstairs on his ipad....... he is beggining to forget what sex is like LOL..... since during the 2ww i just have not been in the mood which is odd for me, but again busy at work and tired.... it's not good. I suggested morning lovin to Dh and he was not keen LOL, he likes his bed.... he is a night owl wheras i am an early to bed, early to rise sort of person.

anyway, night night.....

hope everyone else is okay

Dawn

It's over! It was pretty painful, like one big, long, horrible AF cramp, but then it was over. My tubes are clear and uterus looks good. The radiologist was SO nice, I loved him. He reminded me of my grandpa, in a nice way, not a creepy way. He was probably in his 70s, and just so sweet to me. They put a pillow under my butt that he called the "tushy cushy." How cute is he?? After it was over, he was telling me how I would be feeling and giving me instructions and at the end he goes, "and one more thing - send me a baby picture in November!". He also told me that my fertility doctor is responsible for 3 of his grandchildren. So I'm feeling really good about my re right about now!

Feel fine now except for the occasional twinge. I'm spotting some, but not too bad I dont think.

RE appt went well. He def snapped me bsck into reality and made me realize just how obsessed Ive become with ttc. Next 3 cycles we will do iui with trigger and he doesnt believe i will need ivf. Said i really am seeking help way early. Doing cd3 bloods if af comes :)

Xxoo

Creative- that old lady emoction is hilarious hahahahaaaa

Glad your appointment well well Jchic. I'm glad you feel like you have more perspective on TTC. You are young yet (30, right??), and have some time to see if you will conceive naturally, and so far there is nothing to indicate you won't. You are ovulating all on your own, the femara can only help, tubes are clear, and DH has a great SA.

What did he say about all your questions? Killer cells, implantation issues, LP length, etc.?

Will you do femera again next cycle (if you need to)? I too think IUI should work for you, since tubes are clear and DH has a great SA...

My parents have been away and I was emailing with my mom a bit today. I haven't been telling her too much because I feel like my parents (my dad in particular, who is actually a doctor) think I am getting crazy and obsessive too and I'm sure he thinks it's absurd for us to be seeing a RE at this point. I think my mom is more concerned - she was actually advising me to freeze my eggs a few years ago before I met DH! And she's the one that brought up acupuncture. ANYWAY, I gave them the report on my HSG, and my mom said that my dad says, RELAX. UGH! If I hear one more person say RELAX I think my head will explode. It seriously makes me crazy to hear that. The people who say that clearly have NO idea what it's like to try to achieve the most important thing in the world, only to spin your wheels uselessly month after month, with no idea why it's not working or when it might finally work. Sorry for the rant.

He aaid when i asked abt that (killer cells etc) "when I hear hooves I look for horses, not zebras. Lets take it one step at a time. Stop researchinG on the internet and nk activated cells are very rare. Less than 5 women in 1,000 have it and no concrete research to show they prevent anything. Only on the recurring loss side. "
That was what he said verbatim lol. He did say our chance are abt 10% each month bc i am 30. He said I will be happy and pregnant soon but i hsve only been trying 6 months and its wayyy too early. Yes femara with trigger and he said my lp is totally normal but with iui they do progesterone pills anyway.

I hear u Daisy! Im done with the "relax" bit too! but honestly, i do need to cool it. He was great and soooooo thorough but he was right. I have become crazed lol and i am counting myself out after only 6 months which is ridiculous :)

So glad ur tubes r open! Ur gonna be fertile myrtle now :)

Did you go to RMA by any chance? Glad the doc put you more at ease.

Hiya Ladies!
I've been checking in from my phone today - haven't gotten onto the computer (so I'm sorry if I've missed a few things :))
Jchic - your temps look amazing!! I can't wait to see what happens this week! I'm glad your appointment went well. I'm going to make mine for next Monday.
Creative - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of hugs to you sweetie xo
Daisy - so glad your test went well! Now your tubes are nice and clear!

Afm... Still fighting whatever bug is ripping through me. Ugh. Really bad cramps today, really hot.. Especially at night. I feel out this month.. Just a feeling.

I was going to do rma but went to an RE my obgyn and friend reccomended. He has an office in fair lawn and nyc. Named dr rabin.
Temps plummeted todAy, this one is hard to swallow :(
No af yet or spotting so my lp has improved alot so thts good news. Just want her to show so I can get my cd3 bloodwork and move on to iui with trigger and progesterone. Trying to stay positive. It will happen, just not now. Maybe God doesnt want me prego and moving in March when we close on the house?! Lol

How are u all today? Updates? Dawn hpws the 2ww? Dutch? Daisy and creative?

Ugh! Jchickie... I am SO sorry. That really blows, :-(. Hoping she stays away and temp recovers tomorrow, but I agree, looks like she's on her way.

Keep that head up. You are now in good hands. You'll. Try the iui now with the additional meds, and if that doesn't work after 2-3 cycles, then you move on to IVF. You will be pregnant SOON. so did this doc recommend any further testing, or just keep trying with the iui?

Mrs. Dutch, hope you feel better soon.

A high in the monitor for me. I've had some EWCM, but can't BD, because dh is out of town. He comes back tomorrow night. Just hoping I do O extra early. Wondering it it will happen on cd 15 again. Getting acupuncture on Friday - wonder if that will have any effect?

He is doing day 3 bloods day 21 bloods and other testing. He is reviewing the actual film from the hsg and says he will do additional testing if needed. I kept bringing up ivf and he was like " listen, ur insurance covers unlimited ivf at 100% so consider urself very lucky but its invasive and u wont need it. Its an oPtion yes for later. U shouldnt even be doing iui yet!". Hes doing iui with femara, trigger and progesterone pills. No hpts or temping, just blood beta test. 3 xs then discussion abt ivf. He also is very conservative and only puts in 1 egg during ivf to ensure no multiples. Dh loved him and was like " see crazy, stop worrying. We shldve come to him a year from now. But we r here and will get pregnant. " lol

Are u excited for accupuncture?????!!

Yes! Very excited!

Sounds similar to my appointment. The doc said it was appropriate for us be there considering our ages and length of time trying, and ordered the most relevant tests, but was also like, get off the Internet, and thought I was cookoo for bringing up LPD and LUFs and clotting disorders. I mean, we just want to know what's wrong so it can be fixed... anyway, it sounds like you have a good plan of action, and conservative is good! I think my guy puts back 2 embryos and freezes the rest. So strange! My friend tells me she's got an embryo residing on Madison avenue - and it's got a better address than she does!

hey all,

daisy - fantastic news !! i bet now that weights off your mind you will fall preggo really quick. I dont in any way want to sound patronizing but i do agree that looking at the internet too much can be dangerous. I think its no coincidence the month i stopped doing any internet research, enjoyed small amounts of alcohol and stuff for xmas was the month i got my bfp. I think the lack of pressure rubbed off onto my OH as well

Jchic- dot give up hope. My temps didnt change until i had about two weeks of BFPS.

had brilliant news yesterday. Had another scan, dated at 8 weeks 2 days. Due sept the 8th. I could see a perfect little tiny baby with a heart beat!!! they have down graded my risk to normal and i am no longer under consultant care! I am so so grateful and pleased. im still not back on the the fish oil, its just awful with sickness. Thanks for all your support
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->