CBFM Buddy

Congratulations Mrs dutch :happydance: your having a pumpkin too :winkwink:

My ic lines were really faint, I took another this morning tho and It's great to seen them progressing ;)

Xx

Mrs Dutch FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! whoop whoop.

Ladies its the start of a roll, i feel many BFP's coming on!!!!

xxx

Hope so happy! We've had a good trend here of late! 3 bfps in about a month. Now we just need about 5 more!

Dawn, I'm sorry you are grumpy. :hugs: I think the super drug tests are supposed to be really good over there? And the frer. I am glad you are going to see the doc in March. I know it's scary, but you've waited long enough and I think you'll get results. Maybe you will have a Clomid baby, first try, like mrs b!!

Oh, and still bleeding over here. Sick of it. I'm sure bding last night didn't help. Had to get a session in though! Anyway, probably won't get the chance tonight, dh is home late.

Going to the RE today, hopefully he can provide some reassurance.

DUTCH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! This thread is exploding with babies, I LOVE IT!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Shows that it WILL HAPPEN for us! You were also ttc for a year right?

Oh wow!! Congratulations Mrs. Dutch!!!!! That is so wonderful hun!! :yipee: We're getting lots of pumpkins in here...can we add some more???? :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day today, my computer has officially died...I have tried for the last 2 days to get it to start up with no success...on DH's laptop right now, thankfully I still have this until we get our tax return and I can get a new one. Would be so sad if I couldn't chat with you ladies!!

Jchic...did you test this morning????? I need to go find your chart!

Dawn, Dont stress honey! It will happen for you....both Dutch and Mrs B were trying over a year. I am thinking to be honest that this is more the norm. Alot of my friends who are prego tried for: 13 months, 16 months, 11 months. So, we are all getting CLOSER to our BFPS, which is exciting within itself! Even if you get AF, think of it as 1 month closer to your BFP :) I am POSITIVE it will happen for you! NOTHING good comes from being anxious and being worried...I learned that lesson this past cycle. I am sure we will all be having our little ones soon! xxoo to everyone today!

Creative! Yes, but I have a 13 day LP now which I am very happy about :) I am on CD2 and feeling calm. No temping this month! Too much stress. I already know I ovulate, so temping for me makes me psycho because I analyze it too much. I am a wacko haha!

I agree...if there are things that stress you out, don't do them! Its the month that you do nothing and are relaxed that it will happen, I've seen it time and time again on here! :hugs:

Alot of my friends who are prego tried for: 13 months, 16 months, 11 months. So, we are all getting CLOSER to our BFPS, which is exciting within itself! Even if you get AF, think of it as 1 month closer to your BFP :)

This made me feel so much better. :flower:

Alot of my friends who are prego tried for: 13 months, 16 months, 11 months. So, we are all getting CLOSER to our BFPS, which is exciting within itself! Even if you get AF, think of it as 1 month closer to your BFP :)

This made me feel so much better. :flower:

Its true....one of my friends literally GAVE UP. Said after 13 months that she was done and that she couldnt have babies. Went IUI 3 times and everything. BAM! Natural pregnancy....it seriously just takes time. I read and was told that when you are in your 30's your chances are more like 10-12%. You have a better chance of NOT concieving on any given month. BUT the statistics DO kick in. Its just we want it now, and we think 6, 7 months is long enough....but in reality, its not. IT will happen for us. My friend who tried for 16 months timed sex perfectly. Got an HSG, was on Clomid for 3 cycles, everything short of IVF. Then, on her 16th month. She got prego. She just gave birth to a HUGE baby boy!
It WILL happen. Remember, its not IF anymore, its WHEN. :flower:

PS - I am taking my first yoga class tonight! You do yoga right? Do you like?

I know. It's just discouraging is all - the month after month of trying without avail. I had this terrible dream 2 nights ago - I was a teenager and working as a camp counselor at a camp in the Caribbean, and had to fly back and forth every day. On my flight home, the plane started to plummet out of the sky. It made a crash landing on road that was surrounded by ocean. Everyone evacuated the plane, and somehow I ended up on a life raft. I thought I was with other people but I was too scared to open my eyes. When I finally did, I realized I was alone in the life raft. I eventually made it home, only to walk into the house and have my mom (I dreamt I had a step mom actually) who didn't even acknowledge me, or look up, or realize I was getting home so late. She was too busy working on her lap top. Then I realized I had to go back to the airport right away, to go back to the camp - it was the next day already. Then I realized that I'd have to keep getting on that plane, again and again, every day and keep facing my fear and keep risking disaster, but I had no choice about it, and I couldn't even talk to anyone about it - I was alone. Isn't that terrible???? I think it is so telling. Getting on that plane is like TTC every month. Every month it feels like a plane crash when AF arrives, but yet, you have to get back on. And the feeling isolated and alone - as much as DH tries and is overall wonderful about it, it is just not the same for him. He's not the one temping and POAS, and dealing with assessing fertility every day, and he is not the one bleeding for 3 days after the HSG - so he just doesn't totally get it, and I do feel like I'm going through this alone. Except for you ladies, which are a GODSEND.

Yoga - yes I love it. It's hard at first, especially if you are out of shape or inflexible (which I am at the moment!). It takes a while to get into it, but once you do, it feels SO good and is so therapeutic. Every style is different, every teacher is different, so sometimes you have to find the right studio, class and teacher for you. I would give it a solid month or two of going to figure it out. Personally I like Hatha yoga that incorporates both "flow" and a lot of stretching and therapeutic poses.

Oh Daisy that is awful! When you were describing it I was like that's related to ttc.....and no hunny you are not alone, we are all here with you...we must try and try again, no matter how hard it seems. If we don't we wont succeed! :hugs:

Thank you Creative. :) I know we have to keep trying - it's the only way to get to baby...

Daisy! That is an awful dream BUT you are right, it does relate to ttc. We need to get back on that plane. We need to go to camp everyday. Because people who give up, dont end up in the life raft!

We WILL get our BFPS. In time they will come, one by one by one :)
Stay strong mama! xxoo

Thanks Jchiceroo. Brave face! Off to see RE in a bit. A little anxious.

My mother in law sent this email to me and I wanted to share it with you guys....I think you will like it. It has a good message:

Two Traveling Angels....... this one will make you think twice!!!!! ...

Keep reading to the bottom of the page -- don't
stop at the feet (You'll see).

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.

The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the
mansion's guest room.

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.

When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied,

"Things aren't always what they seem"

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife.

After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels
sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.

Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen?
The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.

The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die..

"Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied.

"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall.

Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."

"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife I gave him the cow instead.

Things aren't always what they seem."

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later...

Thanks Jchic. I like the parable your MIL sent.

Going just to touch base, review our test results and discuss next steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->