CBFM Buddy

hey ladies,

daisy-sounds like this baby will be here before Christmas.......if there is only one.i'm so happy for you.your re sounds very proactive and kniiowledgeable. I have a good feeling about this plan of action!

lots of love x

Thanks Happy! I HOPE SO! OMG, I would love a baby before I turn 35 in December (which means I need to get pregnant this cycle or next!).

Creative - You'll be fine, fine fine. Do the SMEP - BD every other day, until you get that + OPK then 3 days in a row. xxoo

Hi ladies,

Well after that mean evap the other day i just could not learn my lesson so tested again this mornings..... I skewed my eyes, tilted the stick and was sure i saw something... so i thought sod it i have a frer so i am gonna use it :bfp: not massivly pink but still there. Then i thought i had a digital one so i used that, wham bam 1-2 weeks :bfp:
i am 11 dpo today, i pray it sticks

I have had no symptoms at all, just been grumpy and a bit tired, i am amazed.... I hope and pray it sticks, please pray for me ladies. I think because i have no symptoms it does not feel real, but the tests don't lie right?

hope your all good

love to you all

Dawn xxxxx

Attachments

• first response.jpg
    first response.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • clearblue.jpg
    clearblue.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh Dawn that's fab news :hugs: Another BFP wooohooo :yipee:

Well CD27 for me and I've used my max allowance of test sticks for this cycle :( and they've all been low. Great.

I did wake up this morning to a lot of EWCM though, and it's the first stime I've properly noticed it since TTC so that's good news at least x

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Dawn louise!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

I cabt wait for the american friends to come online and share your news.

it will stick, i have good feelings about this. DONT worry if you get pain or spotting- all the consultants said its a good sign as long as no clots. Its just beany getting in nice and snug.

what did OH say?
xxx

Holy shit! Pardon my language! Dawnlouise !!! Congratulations mamma!!!! Holy cow! You must be over the moon. Damn. I better start drinking gfj! I am so, so pleased for you!

When in the cycle are you supposed to drink GFJ? Am I a bit too late!?

DAWN!!!! :wohoo: It's the GFJ!!!!!!! EEeeeee!!! I am so over the moon happy for you sweetie!!!! :D Look at all the BFPs exploding in here this month! WOW!!! We are all so blessed....I know the rest of us are about to get ours too! I just feel it! WOW!!!

I got a HUGE temp drop this morning, which for me means o is 2 days away. Had watery/ewcm this morning too so we dtd. Will poas in a bit, hope I get that +opk!! Drinking my GFJ right now :D

When in the cycle are you supposed to drink GFJ? Am I a bit too late!?

Not sure where you are in your cycle hun but your suppose to start drinking it (8oz a day) from when AF leaves until you ovulate. If you haven't o'd yet I would drink some from now until you do, it can't hurt!

I got my first peak on the CBFM this morning and was so so excited!! Even though I was using the cheap OPKs too (just to verify), it was awesome to see the three bars and the little egg. :)

CONGRATS DAWN!!!! WOW! Holy smokes the BFPS are exploding on this thread!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great blessing!

AFM - went to RE this AM for cd3 bloodwork and baseline ultrasound. Doc reviewed records, say they look good. Did the u/s and he found something in my left ovary. Said it could be 1 of two things:

Corpus Leutum cyst filled with blood in my right ovary (which means that a follicle was formed but remained in my ovary and just filled up).

A chocolate cyst (an endometrioma)

He says he cant tell which one it is just yet but that he thinks its just the first one since all my tests and u/sounds prior do not show a chocolate cyst.

If it is a chocolate cyst, he says we continue and do iui 1 or 2 more times then IVF. Says it wont interfere. He says he may have me get it removed prior to IVF if it is a chocolate cyst.

So thats my update. On femara and go back next Friday for U/s and more bloodwork!

I have never heard of a chocolate cyst before! Glad you are under watch and good care hun, your doc sound like he's making sure you get this baby soon!! :D

Look what I found ladies... https://www.amandabears.com/pineapple-core-for-implantation.html

Oooh looks like I'm in time to try the pineapple core! Will give it a shot.

Oh creative! I thought you were going to stop with google! :haha:

I already knew that actually... Haven't tried it cause baby aspirin does the same thing.

Jchic, sorry about the cysts, but glad you are under good care. With the cl cyst, would that mean that an egg was not actually released? Just curious.

Smythdm. Glad you found us over here and welcome. Congrats in the peak! Now get sown to business! You will o today, tomorrow or the next day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->