CBFM Buddy

Ditto! heading out to buy some pineapple from whole foods today!

Make sure you girls wait until the pineapple is VERY ripe. Unripe pineapple (core) is poisonous, causing excessive diarrhea.

I don't even know the difference between a ripe and unripe pineapple!?

Could do with the bowel movement, bloody diet I'm on has me all blocked up :rofl:

HI,

DH had no idea i was testing so when i had tested and gone downstairs i said " i think your going to be a daddy" and waved the stick in his face. He really had to convince me there was two lines there. he seems so chuffed. he had to go to work, i was so glad i was off work today, far too excited to focus.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Dawn louise!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

I cabt wait for the american friends to come online and share your news.

it will stick, i have good feelings about this. DONT worry if you get pain or spotting- all the consultants said its a good sign as long as no clots. Its just beany getting in nice and snug.

what did OH say?
xxx

bless ya honey!!

i woke OH up by prodding him in the head with the clear blue test and said "im pregnant babe". he said "haha. class" and went straight to sleep. he is not into a big fuss and is nervous about being a dad (worried he wont be good enough ect) so he had to be told in a understated way.

loads of my friends made a big deal or event of it but hes not like that at all. my brothers and rest of the family don't know yet ( will tell them at 12 weeks) so i will get some excited reactions. My parents are so aware of the problems they have never said congratulations as its not been appropriate really
xxx

This is so exciting! Congrats Dawn Louise! :yellow:
I'm excited for whats going on here ladies :) It's all happening!
AFM: I am on CD 9 and tested low for the passed 3 days. Last cycle I got a high on CD9 and my peak on CD 10 (my shortest cycle ever) so now I am just praying I ovulate at all! [-o<

I was feeling very confident and relaxed until I came on here and saw all these BFP's -feeling EXTREMELY happy for all of you, but having a little 'What about me?' moment.
Please pray for me gals. I just want to trust God in this and stay hopeful. There is plenty of time to ovulate! CD 9 is early yet! (What a waste of sticks though!)

I am nearing the end of my box of sticks... is okay for me to use a new box? I can never tell how many I'll need with my cycles being inconsistent.

Missed you all over the passed few days, lets keep those BFP's coming!

Love, hopeful :coffee:

Hopeful don't worry you have plenty of time. I'm CD27 and haven't O'd yet :( although having lots of EWCM today so hoping it's a good sign. I've wasted 20 sticks this cycle, I was given a low on each and every one :nope:

oh lolly, we're in this together. I'll be praying for you this week :) xxx
:thumbup:

Girls I hate to sound like the poster child for GFJ but drink it!! It bring on ovulation, and moves it up, moved mine up 3-4 days!!!!

WOOHOO! I am really thinking that its more like a year for most people! I am so happy for you! OH YEAH!

Wow sooo many BFP!!! congrats again Dawn and fingers crossed for the rest of us xx

Congrats Dawn!!! This seems to be a very lucky thread!! So all you ladies still waiting for your BFP's better get ready!!!

AFM - I called the doctor and they told me to get over to the lab to get bloodwork, then they'll schedule me for a scan. I also talked to the midwife clinic here in town and I'll be meeting with them next week!

Hmmm I'm just wondering if I'm too late for GFJ now. I think I may O tomorrow, but I've just had -ve OPK & digi OPK so unsure now actually.

I have however bought a pineapple :lol: so just need to actually O and then I'll get chomping on that core!

I've been having mild cramps off and on all day today...still no +opk though...so not sure what it means? I don't normally cramp before o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->