CBFM Buddy

Estrogen line is there, but faded, and LH line is also present...

Attachments

• peak 12:11:11.jpg
    peak 12:11:11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
Daisy - DH is also a HUGE baseball fan, so I hear ya on that!
HAHA! We are the same way. I LOVE the housewives (sucker for Jersey, think its the best, but I watch all of them except Atlanta, because I dont really like Nene). I also LOVE the bachelor/ette....I am a sucker for bad reality tv! ha!

Girls, can I pls join you?!?

I have been using my CBFM for about 8 cycles and have had nothing bit bfn's, I gave it a miss for a few cycles and then started using it again this month, day 12 of my cycle and its peaked! Only prob is OH works shift work so I won't see him until Wednesday... Is that too late?!? If yes, may take the afternoon off work to get busy, lol

We've seen a FS and I have my hsg booked in for the end of the month, I also have had my blood tests and internal ultrasound, which are all clear, OH's SA is all clear and swimming along nicely as well. I ovulate and have a 28 day cycle, so no doubt fall into unexplained...

That's me!

Hope you are all ok? Xx

Welcome buckles! of course, come join our crazyyyy family :)

:hi: Buckles

Wow you ladies have been chatty on here recently, hope your all good xx

Hello mrs b, how you diddling? Miss our little thread but it seems to have died :(
So these lovely ladies are going to be my new friends xxx

I know Buckles, I think people got a bit over heated...

These lovely ladies will look after you :)

I'm doing good thankyou x

Welcome Buckles! If you got your peak today, than you are likely ovulating today or tomorrow. The egg might still be viable on Wednesday, but your best shot is today and tomorrow...

Jchic, we are two peas in a pod! Can I ship hubs over to your house to watch sports, and you can come over here to watch bachelor and housewives? :haha: I don't watch Atlanta either - they are all so loony - but I love Jersey and BH. I used to love NY too, but since Bethenney left, it's just not as good. Hoping OC will be good this season. Vicki is too much. Oh and what about the Bach - this Courtney girl is the WORST, and I can't believe he axed the redhead. Oh well. Hope he picks Kacee B.

Hey ladies hope everyone is well?

I'm not sure what the superbowl is!? I guess it's a huge competition between baseball teams, like our Euro (football)? Not very clued up on sports :lol: all I know is my OH gets far too involved!

Creative - your OPK from today is looking good! Not sure what time it is there, but definitely do another later in the day and hopefully it'll be even darker!!

AFM - I finally got a positive OPK yesterday :yipee:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/edd731e3.jpg

It was 3 days later than my other cycles though :( not pleased with that but I guess I'm just happy to get one at all. Just hoping my temps show O happens at some point within the 48 hours otherwise I'll be gutted. Because I've been testing like crazy, yesterday's was my last test :dohh: I should of had some CB digi's delivered on Friday but they haven't arrived yet so I can't check to see if my surge is still happening. Just winging it at the minute and DTD every night!

Hey lolly! Don't worry about if your surge is still happening, what matters is catching it! Just be sure to bs for 3 days. You should get your temp rise soon, don't worry. That is one lovely positive opk. Now get down to business!

And the superbowl is the championship game between two leagues of American football

Hey lolly! Don't worry about if your surge is still happening, what matters is catching it! Just be sure to bd for 3 days. You should get your temp rise soon, don't worry. That is one lovely positive opk. Now get down to business!

And the superbowl is the championship game between two leagues of American football

I did another OPK about 40 mins ago and it looked the same as this morning :shrug:

Glad you got your +opk finally lolly!!

Thanks ladies :hugs: We DTD last night, and will do it again tonight and tomorrow! I've got my progesterone bloods to go for a week after O too so it's all going on.

Sorry your OPK hasn't changed much creative :( very confusing. Are you using the CBFM this cycle?

I did another OPK about 40 mins ago and it looked the same as this morning :shrug:

Check once more right before bed. I think it will be even darker then, and if not, you'll get your true positive tomorrow. I am sure of it!

lolly I am not using my cbfm this cycle...it missed my surge 2 month in a row and as expensive as the sticks are I figured I'd give the OPKs a shot.

It's so hit & miss. I wish I could have used it for longer this cycle :( stupid maximum 42 day cycle cut off!

I bought a pineapple btw! I've cored it and the pieces are all chopped up and ready to eat as soon as I my temp shoots up!

awesome!! Are you going to eat it in chunks or puree it? I'd make it into some kind of smoothie...might be easier to eat that way?

Does it taste bad do you know!? I've never eaten the core before - mine is pretty soft though so I'd imagine it's easy to eat. That's a good idea though, I might make a smoothie with it actually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->