CBFM Buddy

I eat the core when I'm too lazy to core the pineapple. As long as it's ripe, it's fine.

Hiya Girls!!
Looks like everyone is all doing well!!
Jchic - I'm a sucker for reality tv too!! Even when it's purely ridiculous!

Lolly - what a beautiful pos opk.. I've never gotten one that dark!

Creative - that definitely looks pos to me!! Get to it chickie!!

Buckles - Welcome to our lucky thread!!

Daisy - You will O!! I promise it's on the way. I had heavy flow like bleeding to and thought I was out. Now look!... you'll be joining soon :)

Nicegirl - I too had an 11 day LP and it worked for me.

Smythdm - Welcome! I didn't have any blockages either and a short-er LP but after the test I fell pregnant. Not saying it's a magical fix, but it's worth doing.

AFM - Had my bloods done today. With the results back tomorrow, I'll be scheduling my scan for next week. They don't tell you how much you worry when you're pg... sheesh

Great to hear from you Dutch! So excited for you and thanks for the reassurance!!

Hello ladies :flower:

I heard that this was a lucky thread so decided to take a look :winkwink:

I usually have quite short cycles 26/27 days and last month got a positive OPK on CD15. I really struggled with OPKs as I found it hard not to drink for 4 hours in the day and only ever had 1 positive...

So I have started using the CBFM this month, as I thought I might be better with FMU, and still showing low on day 11... am getting a bit worried really as all the signs are looking like I have a very short LP as I usually spot a couple of days before AF too :nope: I have started on more B vitamins this month to see if that helps.

I know the monitor can be a bit temperamental in the first month but I was expecting it to be lots of highs not lots of lows! No other signs though so don't think it's missing anything, have been trying to avoid charting but am starting to think it might be the only way...

Looks +ve to me creative - get :sex:'ing!

welcoms SHFB :hi: my first cycle using the CBFM I got all lows and then it jumped straight up to peak, so just bear with it :) are you still using OPK's along side it this cycle just for comparison?

Welcome shfb. My first cycle, I got lows until cd 15. Hang in there!! There is time yet. If you do have a short-ish LP, take heart. There are some things to try (b6, or b50 or b100 complex), or exogenous progesterone ( the cream works, but the suppositories are much better if you can get them prescribed.) at least if you can document the short LP, you may be able to get help from the doc. I do recommend charting, because it's the only real way to confirm that ovulation is happening. I also like opks, the cheap ones, because I usually get a positive opk the night before I peak. I only use the opks once I start getting highs on the monitor, and I use them at night. Hope that helps and welcome!

Afm, another high today, but today my stick is faded throughout. Last month, i ovulated 4 days after getting a stick that looked like this one. So FX for late ovulation. Just hope that egg is not overripe!!

Hey everyone! Good Morning :)

Creative - thats def positive! Go jump your man!
Daisy - ha! yes, we can totally have Bravo tv parties. Did you see the 2nd part of the reunion last night? I fell asleep so early, but will be watching it tonight! So you are basically back to CD1, right because of the light bleed or no?
Dutchy - how are you feeling honey?! Are you excited about your scan? When is your EDD?
Welcome SHFB! This is certainly turning into a very lucky thread, so lets all hope to follow suit!
ttc - how are you? Looks like you are right on track and all over your opks :)

AFM - CD7 today and feeling good! Go on Friday for my follie check for femara and thats really it! DH's birthday is on the 15th so have to go buy him some stuff this week.....I have been so consumed with everything with the house, the inspection, scheduling closing, etc. I just want to sign those papers and get in my house! I cant wait!
DH and I just filled out an application to adopt another rescue dog, this one isnt a puppy, he is about 2-3 years old (we want a companion pet for lexi!) and he is adorable! SO SO cute and looks so loving and has a really special story. He was literally abandoned on the streets by his owner and when the shelter got him, he was so sad, he never even picked up his head in the cage....the shelter was going to put him last month and this place called Eleventh Hour Rescue saved him and now he is happy in a foster home and running and playing! Such a special story, right? I told DH that I feel like I need to give him a forever home and all the love he deserves! I mean, Lexi is already the most spoiled dog in NJ, why not add another, ha! I always say that she went from the pound to the PALACE, lol. We are going to see him next week and hopefully we can adopt him right around the time we close on the house, which is March 15th!

shfb I too didn't get my first High until late the first month using the monitor, high on CD14and 15, then peak on CD16 and 17. It took 2 cycles like that and then the 3rd month using it I got my first high on cd12 and got 5 highs before my peak, it seemed to be the norm after that, it just takes some getting used to your hormones.

:hi: Mrs. Dutch and Mrs. B...so glad you prego ladies still come back in here to cheer us on! Its good to have you ladies in here to remind us it will happen!

Daisy - yay....glad your sticks are moving closer to o...i really do hope its soon sweetie, I do not want to be in the 2ww without you!!!!!! We are going to be prego this month chica :smug:

AFM - poas with fmu and it was a definite positive, even darker than the one I posted last night! Since my surge started in the AM yesterday I think I will o today at some point. :D We dtd Friday, Sun, Mon, and will again tonight. Do you think that will be enough? DH will not be around until very late Weds and I do not really want to wait up for him. :haha:

Hi guys!

Yes, Jchic - saw part 2 of the reunion - it was great. I kind of love Brandi - she is a "pisser" so to speak. I'm liking Adrienne less and less. Anyway - let me know what you think! Did you see The Bach last night??? OMG - I was cringing. You must know what I mean. Exciting that you are going back soon for a follie check! Yay! I have not "broken" my chart to reflect that the bleeding put me back at CD 1, but I just kind of feel like it did, you know? Because the bleeding was so much like a period and went on for 6 days, I really feel like I lost my lining, which put me back at square one. I'm expecting to O now on CD 20 - hopefully it happens!!

Creative, awesome that you are having such dark lines on the OPK. I think LAST NIGHT was the onset of your surge - so yesterday morning you were almost there, but not quite. I think you will O tonight, or possibly tomorrow hun... I think you have done enough, as far as BDing, but you know me - I am a worrywart, so I'd probably try again tomorrow night (or morning?) if at all possible. I bet you'll get your temp rise on Thursday.

Daisy- fingers crossed for late OV

Creative- just bd as much as poss!

Me... Well I've taken the day off to work from home, so I can bd my husband before he goes onto his night shift, otherwise we would have missed our peak this month. Obv didn't tell work why I wasn't coming in lol xx

Daisy- fingers crossed for late OV

Creative- just bd as much as poss!

Me... Well I've taken the day off to work from home, so I can bd my husband before he goes onto his night shift, otherwise we would have missed our peak this month. Obv didn't tell work why I wasn't coming in lol xx

Now that would be a great conversation with the boss :rofl: I'm not sure what they'd respond with!!

Well I went out and bought some OPK's today as curiosity got the better of me and I was wondering if I was still 'surging' :haha: It definitely isn't as positive as the one I had on Sunday but it's still quite dark.

Now I'm clueless with OPK's (whole point in me buying the CBFM!) and now I'm wondering if it's even supposed to be as dark as it is *if* I'm O'ing today?

Does anybody else have near positives on day of O and after?

EDIT: attached the picture

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies, I am so sorry for not writing in so long. I have been keeping tabs on you all though. I ovulated for the first time last cycle and was really excited although unsure of whether I am officially into the swing of things, or whether it was one little miracle. I am on CD 13 now on my monitor and still on lows. I got a peak on CD10 last month so I am now trying not to panic... keeping in mind there is PLENTY of time for my highs and peaks still.
I think it's just the unknown.

I'm thinking of you all and will respond to you soon.
love, hopeful

PS: grapefruit juice is making all the difference to me!
PPS: does anyone else out there get cramps throughout their cycle and/or know what that could mean for me? I am scared I have issues I don;t know about yet

I haven't o'd yet but I have these if its of any help??

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for that creative! I'm just panicking now and thinking what of my surge is still to come but that OPK on Sunday really was very positive! I just wish my temps would shift and show me already!

Thanks for that creative! I'm just panicking now and thinking what of my surge is still to come but that OPK on Sunday really was very positive! I just wish my temps would shift and show me already!

I just had a peak at your chart hun....according to your temps you haven't o'd yet...unless your taking your temps at different times?

Thanks Creative :) I am actually waiting to ovulate and have cramps today. My monitor shows low. The line nearest where I pee is just as faint as the passed few days so I am not even gearing up to ovulate yet. So not sure where these cramps are coming from. But I feel like I get cramps often. Do you think a scan is necessary now? I haven't had one yet.
How much can they tell from a scan?
x

I just had a peak at your chart hun....according to your temps you haven't o'd yet...unless your taking your temps at different times?

Probably should have explained myself a bit better :dohh: I had the positive OPK on Sunday and have been waiting for a thermal shift since. It dropped a bit this morning so I'm living in hope it's going to shoot up tomorrow (although chance would be a fine thing!).

If it does go up tomorrow and stays up I'm hoping that means today is O day, and that's why I'm unsure why OPKs are still quite dark :wacko:

Well done if you understood all of that :rofl: me & my crazy cycles :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->