CBFM Buddy

Lolly, don't worry about it still being dark. Once you get a positive OPK, just BD away until the thermal shift. My guess is that you'll get your temp rise tomorrow. Everyone is different, and some O the day of their + OPK, some the next day, some people 2 days later. I usually O 48 hours later after my positive OPK. xxoo

And Creative you are so ORGANIZED! Look at those OPKs!

Oh, and ladies! I had some EWCM earlier - wooohooooo! :happydance: My husband is in Chicago today, please pray his flight doesn't get delayed and he gets home so we can BD!

Thanks for the reassurance Daisy :hugs: bring on the thermal shift!

And that's great news about the EWCM :yipee:

And Creative you are so ORGANIZED! Look at those OPKs!

Thanks, I'm a little nutty...there was really no place to write on them so I glued them to a piece of paper so they wouldn't get mixed up.

Hey again,
So I am wanting to start having myself checked out to see what could be causing these irregular (and often anovulatory) cycles, At what stage in my cycle should I see my doctor for a referral to have scanning and tests etc? Keeping in mind we have been TTC for a year now.
I am wondering if I have cysts or a blocked tube... :shrug:

Creative-URGH! How frustrating! :wacko: I hope you start feeling something soon, or it delays until your DH comes back. Murphy's Law I tell you!

Friends of mine are 20 weeks pregnant, they just found out today that their baby has a heart and brain defect as well as the possibility of Downs Syndrome. Devastating :cry:

Hopeful, that's terrible news, I'm sorry. :-(

I think once you've been TTC for a year (or 6 months if you are 35+) it's fair to go get checked out. :hugs:

Daisy, your hug icon has cheered me up (I'm obviously feeling a little emotional now).:cry: Is it okay to go right now? CD14? Or should I wait until a specific time to go?

I am so grateful for you all :kiss:

I'm glad. You can go at any point in your cycle. I went right before O and was able to get my cd 21 test 10 days after the initial appointment, and my cd3 bloods a week after that. It's all happened fast.

Hopeful :hugs: I agree with everything that Daisy has said. Definitely go and speak to your doctor hun. Here in the UK we really have to be TTC for at least a year before they'll do much for us but my doctor is already looking in to my fertility after only 6 months TTC. Because my cycles are long and slightly irregular I've only actually had 3 cycles (now on my 4th) in those 6 months, and she thought it was definitely worth investigating, especially as I didn't have a thermal shift last cycle and my OPKs & CBFM were contradicting one another :wacko:

How long are your cycles usually? Again as Daisy has said, they'll more than likely want to check you actually are O'ing and so will request CD21 bloods for progesterone. If you have longer or irregular cycles though you'll have your bloods taken a week after whenever you O so you'll need to use your OPKs/CBFM to determine when. I believe I ovulated yesterday so will be having my bloods drawn on CD 37. They'll request more bloods between CD1-5 and that'll check for FSH & LH.

Hope that helps, good luck :flower:

AFM - I just took today's temp half an hour ago and am that excited I can't even fall back to sleep! It's risen wooohooo :yipee: I think I actually ovulated! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because of course it can drop again tomorrow, or the next day or the next etc etc, but for now I'm pleased! I'm praying this is it [-o<

hello my lovelies!!! wow it is busy and full in here!! it takes me ages to read all the posts!

Hopeful - im so sorry about your friends baby. Thats so sad.

creative - they are lovely OPK. I must be honest i would be bding as often as i could from the first dark one - i never got very very dark opk so that would have been a positive to me.

daisy - i totally think your hcg has totally reinvigorated your cycle , this along with the acupuncture is totally going to get your bfp.

im doing really well. have nausea still which i am now wearing travel sickness bands to try and counteract. hahaha its not nice but i have been told its a good sign so i will appreciate it as possible! i had my midwife booking in appointment and i totally couldnt believe some of the questions they had to ask - they are generic but one was "is your partner the father of this child?" "did your husband use violence when you told him?". i was pretty stunned.

good luck to you all ladies. i feel more BFP'S coming on!

xxxx

Happy I remember them asking those questions with me! It's understandable I guess, but still took me back a bit! Apparently domestic violence can stem/get worse when a pregnancy is involved :shrug: not nice at all :(

i know it was sooooo unexpected. i didnt expect "self harm" questions. i am so niave! xx

Hopeful, I am so sorry sweetheart, that is terrible news...I have said a very heartfelt prayer to our Heavenly Father and his word says in Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask, and God will give to you. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will open for you. Yes, everyone who asks will receive. Everyone who searches will find. And everyone who knocks will have the door opened." I will keep your friend in my prayers. :hugs2:

Lolly first thing I did was come on and peak at your chart...temp rise :bunny: Keep on rising!!!

:hi: Happy!! Glad things are still going well for you hun. The ms is not fun...but its a good sign! And I know everyone's body reacts differently to pregnancy but it may not last the entire 1st trimester. I know for me I was only sick weeks 7-8. Hoping it will be short and sweet for you too! Those bands worked well for me!!

Daisy - how does your stick look this morning hun?

Jchic - where are youuuuu?????

AFM - Had intense pressure and fullness in my uterus upon waking this morning, indicating o is very soon. Took another OPK when I woke with fmu and :shock: WOW was all I could say, never seen one so dark before!!!!! Put the control line to shame! It was so pretty I had to take a picture so I could share it with all of you. Hoping to see my temp rise tomorrow morning!

(top pic is yesterdays OPK and bottom is from this morning)

Attachments

• IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
Awww thanks Creative :hugs:

And wow that is a very positive OPK :yipee: keep BD'ing and catch that egg!

Hey everyone! You have been chatty cathys over here, huh? Work is INSANE this week, so have barely had any time to even breathe let alone post. How is everyone?
Looks like almost all of you are ovulating, or about to. That is super exciting! WOOT!

Viri - how is the 2ww going?

Daisy - I finished watching part 2 of the reunion - I cant stand adrienne, and I LOVE Brandi! She just tells it like it is! I also love Lisa too.
I cannot handle the bachelor, I wanted to die watching that hahahahaha

Hi girlies!

Wow, Creative, that is some positive OPK you've got going on! Guarantee you O today. According to my books by the REs, ovulation usually happens overnight. Really hope this is your month! :flower:

Jchic - totally agree - love Lisa and Brandi (and used to love Kyle, but not as much this season). Did you catch RHOC last night? I think it's going to be a good season - this new housewife is going to shake things up. Do you ever watch Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live? He cracks me up. The Bach - OMG. Desperate people take desperate measures I guess. I don't know how I'd ever be able to live with myself if I acted like that girl on national TV. And the thing is, it seems so out of character for her! It was painful to watch.

Nice temp rise Lolly! Into the TWW for you.

Mrs. B, how is it going? DL, are you still around?

Happy, bizarre how they asked you all those questions, but i guess they have to to screen for DV. I work in a hospital, and have definitely seen a few cases of pregnant women admitted after a fight/abuse from their partner. Hope your MS gets better!

Just did an OPK with the same FMU as my stick. Definitely negative, but darker than it was a few days ago... getting there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->