• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

hmm, I had CM and didnt get a high until 2-3 days later. You may O later on in this cycle....so you may get a high around day 12. Dont stress, its coming :):flower:

I will test in the morning. :) I can't hold out any longer lol. Will it be long enough since my dip now? X

YEAHHH!!!! Keep us posted!!!! Yes, I think so.....I heard that the horomone (HCG is it?) doubles every day! Use an early response test! WOOHOO cant wait for your bfp :flower:
How long have you been TTC for?

Been TTC fully since feb this year, but came of pill in november hoping that would help. So will be counting it as one year in november if nothing happens.

Im scared of seeing another BFN... horrible waiting isnt it!

Seems wierd as not noticing any 'symptoms' as such today, but I am stupidly tired, went to bed at 9 last night and think I may be on track for that again tonight! x

Yay for testing in the AM...I had implantation cramps with Kaiya on 7dpo (I didn't temp with her) and I tested 3 days later and got a very faint :bfp: :D Even if you get a :bfn: tomorrow it does not mean your not pregnant...it just means your HCG levels are not high enough yet. They double every other day. Eeeee!! So excited for you hun, I feel like I am poas right there with you :haha:

I will be thrilled if I o before CD17 (which is my norm)...hoping and praying B complex is doing its job, guess we'll see tomorrow!

I am so nervous! Didnt think I'd feel like this! x

Creative - I definitely think you will O before then. Even if you dont, your LP will prob be longer, so either way, you are in totally good shape!! WOOHOO for positive thoughts on a BFP for you :winkwink:

Mrs. B - I am so excited for you! This is definitely the beginning of a new journey! I am sure it is a BFP!!!! :flower:

What exactly does implantation feel like? I heard that the spotting part of it is actually not common.

I never spotted with either of my kids around implantation, I think it feels different for some. It felt crampy to me, like with AF only it last a few hours. Some say they feel sharp twinges, some spot...I guess all are normal.

Thanks jchic, I hope your right, I was more hopeful yesterday...guess my chart isn't going to follow its regular pattern this go around.

When are you due to test Jchic? This time next week like your ticker says?

Good luck for you Ov Cre8tiv x

When are you due to test Jchic? This time next week like your ticker says?

Good luck for you Ov Cre8tiv x

Due to test on Thursday AM :) My DH and I leave for our 1 year anniversary vacation, ITALY!!!! that night, so heres hoping that I get a BFP so I can avoid all the great wine while there, LOL:flower:

oh wow! I've never been over there but it looks so wonderful, you'll have a blast I am sure! A :bfp: would be an awesome start to your vacation too!! Will you have internet access or do we have to wait for you to return before we find out?? :)

LOL! I will have some internet access so I will definitely keep everyone posted!! I doubt its a BFP, trying to just hope for the best but expect the worst, you know?

Mrs B - what are your symptoms today since you are the first one testing! WOOHOO! List all your symptoms by DPO day, LOL....

Haha, I only got what is on my chart

DPO
1 Sharp pain in abdomen
3 Dizzy Bubbly belly
4 Dizzy
5 Bubbly Belly
6 Dizzy Cramps Gassy Achy all over Backache
7 Dizzy Cramps Tender nipples Achy all over
8 Cramps Backache
9 Dizzy Cramps
10 Dizzy Tender nipples Fatigue
11 Fatigue

Nice! Definitely sounds like a PLAN! Cant wait for you to test tomorrow xx

ha ha , i hope I haven't dreamed all those up!! How embarrassing would that be! x

Hello ladies Jchic very kindly invited me to join this forum.

Only really been ttc'ing for two months now but we found it slightly stressful not knowing when my peak times to baby dance were so after so thinking and some good feedback we decided to invest in a clearblue monitor. My af started yesterday so im on day two. I must admit it was very exciting for me be hubby to finally turn the machine on and finally press the button haha esp as I was late but just knew that it wasnt our month.

Really looking forward to af finishing so I can start testing haha. Iv got 20 sticks to get me started. October feels like a good month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->