CBFM Buddy

Finally :yipee: my OPK today was negative, barely a test line at all so I guess yesterday was the big O after all!

That's good to hear (ovulation occurring over night) as we only ever DTD at bed time really.

That's good news with your OPK daisy :D hope it's not much longer for you. I have a really good feeling about this cycle, for us all!

If you o overnight does that mean I o'd last night then? Or will tonight? Hmmm...feeling that pressure still but its not as intense as it was this morning, I had a hard time walking!

It's hard to know, Creative. You could have O'ed overnight last night or very early this morning, and it's too early for a temp rise, or you could O today/tonight. My money is on today/tonight - bet you get that temp rise tomorrow!

Lolly-thanks for that info! I have been going for progesterone tests already over the past few cycles. The first one was too low (did not ovulate) and then last cycle was perfect (did ovulate) and now I am on CD14 and still on lows -but hopeful for my high.
Does the faint line nearest your pee get progressively darker as you start getting close to your high/peak or can it just go from non-existent to dark? That's whats worrying me... I have POAS for 8 days and the line has not budged. STILL non-existent!

I am wondering when is good for a scan though?

Thank you Creative for that verse. The man is actually my pastor. He shed some tears in his sermon on Sunday talking about how Christ suffered and sometimes we go through seasons of suffering too. We didn't know then :(

Girls, thanks for being on this journey with me.

LOVE
hopeful

Hopeful, that is the LH line, and it will get dark when you peak. I think it can go either way - go from nonexistant to dark, or fade in.

As far as going for a scan, generally, I think they do them before ovulation, to look at your lining, follicle development etc. In my case, my doctor does a transvaginal ultrasound on your first visit, regardless of where you are in your cycle, probably just to make sure you've got all the appropriate equipment and there's no obvious problem before he sends you on for further tests.

Ok ladies I took an early pregnancy test today an there is the faintest line ever. Dont know if it was just my imagination think i may buy one of those clear blue digitala what do you think?

Ok ladies I took an early pregnancy test today an there is the faintest line ever. Dont know if it was just my imagination think i may buy one of those clear blue digitala what do you think?

Was it a Frer? If not, get one of then. I think sometimes Ive heard the digi's take a while to pick up

hey all

- Mrs B - Husband didnt come with me to book in. Its totally not needed as they dont do anything apart from weigh you / take blood and fill in the booklet. As i have already had scans he went to them but the midwife booking in took nearly 1.5 hours it would not have been any benefit to have him there.

thanks for all the motivation with the MS people. i know your all going to get BFPs its happening xxx

Emmy, post a pic! SO EXCITED if we get another BFP on here. That would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmy - agree with mrs b, try a frer. Digis are less sensitive. Fx for you!!

hey all

- Mrs B - Husband didnt come with me to book in. Its totally not needed as they dont do anything apart from weigh you / take blood and fill in the booklet. As i have already had scans he went to them but the midwife booking in took nearly 1.5 hours it would not have been any benefit to have him there.

thanks for all the motivation with the MS people. i know your all going to get BFPs its happening xxx

OK thanks, didnt know what went on and he likes to be involved, I'll let him know he won't want to be at this one xx

OMG just did a clear blue digital and it was BFP!!! said pregnant 1-2 weeks still cant believe it. This is the luckiest thread ever! Cxxx

Ooohh yes post a pic Emmy!!!!! I have seen a very faint FRER and a digi with a pregnant read 1-2 on the digi, both done the same day. Excited for you hun, hope this is it!!!

We cross-posted!!! OMG!!!! Congrats sweetie!!! :wohoo: This thread is beccoming VERY lucky!! We've had so many bfps in here this month!

congrats!!! I cant even believe how lucky this thread is!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! So many Oct babies

Hello Ladies.

How i miss this thread :winkwink:

Wow massive congratulations to emmylou :happydance::happydance:

brilliant on the positive OPK Creative :happydance:

daisy, it looks like you are nearly there for ovulating, that's great.

Brill news that you ovulated too ttc-lolly :happydance:

Hope everyone is well, and that the new people on here are settling in :p

I am good, suffering with tiredness (was in bed for 8 last night) but i don't feel as sleepy tonight. Been feeling sick, but as someone said to me today symptoms are a good thing. My symptoms change and vary in intesnity ie i am not so tired tonight, hope that's not a worrysome sign. Boobs hurt on and off but not as much as i thought they would. I am curbing my obsession with taking tests and did not do one this morning.... have to beleive that the 5 plus ones i have done are reliable. Midwife appt booked for 1st march

Dawn xxx

wow Emmy - congrats! Fantastic news!

Great to hear from you DL! Glad things are going well.

very lucky thread! Hmmm... how about a BFP for Creative? And a BFP for Lolly? And a BFP for Jchic? And one for me? And one for hopeful? I wish it was like Oprah - you get a BFP! And you get a BFP! And you get a BFP!

Emmy - how many DPO were you when you tested??

I hope your right Daisy and you all do too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->