CBFM Buddy

Super huge congrats to you Emmy!! What a wonderfully lucky thread!!
Now Mr. Stork... one for the rest of these amazing ladies!!!

I got a positive opk, just as I predicted! Woohoo!! :happydance: I expect to O on Friday, and get my temp rise on Saturday.

I told you it would come Daisy!!! That's great news!! Now get busy!! :)

:hissy: I am so sick of bding!!!! :rofl: But I do not know what to do...still unsure if I o'd or not, ladies I need your help. I got another + opk this morning :wacko: Its not as dark as yesterday but its still +! I have pics up in my journal. Temp went up this morning but not by much. I don't know what to think. My full uterus feeling is gone today :shrug: Had my temp spiked this morning I would have known I o'd yesterday but ahhhh...just too confusing! We had :sex: CD12, 14,15,16,17. Today is CD18. Not sure if we should BD today just incase...but neither of us wanted to last night...I don't even know how today would go! I haven't had any cm for 2 days now, atleast not any that is showing up in my undies...I go looking for it and find nothing, but I never have luck finding any either. I'm just worried there isn't any up there to keep those :spermy: alive.

Hmm, that's frustrating. It could be that you O'ed overnight or early this morning, and you just haven't generated enough progesterone to get a good temp rise yet. Or it could be you haven't O'ed yet. You know my motto - when in doubt, BD! :hugs:

AFM - I peaked! Finally!! Yay! Hoping that I O tomorrow and get my temp rise on Saturday.

Yay on the +ve OPK and peak Daisy :yipee: catch that eggy!

I know the feeling creative - me and OH were just so over BD'ing :rofl: I didn't know if to do it last night just incase but we just didn't have the energy! My temp rose again today :wohoo: so I'm still hoping this really is it and I am 2DPO. I'm taking a BD break!

I must admit, I am enjoying the BD break, DH not so much ;) :haha:

Creative, is it possible this recent +ve is just the tail end of the surge you showed yesterday?

Nice temp rise lolly. I'd say you are defo in the tww!

Jchic, dreamt last night that you got your bfp!

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm really starting to believe it too! Sooo happy :) I go for my blood tests on Tuesday next week so will find out if I did definitely O, but for now I'm happy in my little 2WW bubble :smug: hehe x

I must admit, I am enjoying the BD break, DH not so much ;) :haha:

Creative, is it possible this recent +ve is just the tail end of the surge you showed yesterday?

Yes I do think it is, as its not as dark as yesterdays.

Yay lolly for officially being in the 2ww. :happydance: Daisy and I will be joining you soon! :D

I'll save you both a seat! :coffee:

How early is TOO early to test!?! I'm having serious POAS withdrawals :rofl:

LOL I always test at 10dpo because that's when I got my last 3 bfps! It all depends when the egg implants though...I would say 10dpo is a good starting point :D

Agree - I think 10 DPO is a good starting point too. I've read that by 12-14 DPO, you should probably get an accurate result. I usually try to hold out myself because I hate seeing those stark white BFNs.

Hmmmm I hear ya, I'm just sooo desperate to pee on something! :rofl: My friend said to pee on a twig and pretend it's an HPT :lol: not the same effect!

If you still have more opks you can pee on those, watch the LH line disappear then reapear when your prego :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->