• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

Hello ladies Jchic very kindly invited me to join this forum.

Only really been ttc'ing for two months now but we found it slightly stressful not knowing when my peak times to baby dance were so after so thinking and some good feedback we decided to invest in a clearblue monitor. My af started yesterday so im on day two. I must admit it was very exciting for me be hubby to finally turn the machine on and finally press the button haha esp as I was late but just knew that it wasnt our month.

Really looking forward to af finishing so I can start testing haha. Iv got 20 sticks to get me started. October feels like a good month xxx

Happy Friday!!! Congrats and Welcome! :thumbup:

Really???? It may be too early....your temps are still up. I think wait until Sunday and test again! Did you test with FMU? You may not have enough HCG to test!

Creative - how are you today??? Did you get a high??

AFM - temp dropped today, feel totally normal, so yeah, pretty much counting myself out!:wacko:

jchic is right...its too early, there is no way your not pregnant!! I hope your doing ok Mrs.B your chart is still climbing so that is an excellent sign, wait a few more days and test again, its going to be positive!! Is this your longest cycle yet?

And jchic....I don't think your out at all!! You have a dip in your chart but its right around when implantation would happen...I predict it shoots back up tomorrow...how exciting!!! :dance:

On the other note, I have less than exciting news, another low this morning :( I posted pics of my sticks from last month and this month in my ttc journal (link is in my sig) have a look and tell me what you think, I think from comparing the sticks today should have been a high, it looks just like my first high from last month (cd14), I'm confused!!!!

Welcome Tiggerooo! :flower:

Good Morning Creative! Hmmm, I think you are going to O later than you think, but your body is gearing up for it. I predict over the weekend FOR SURE! Keep us posted. This is your month! How long were you TTC with Kaiya and Brayden?

Mrs B - you are prego, its just too early, I guarantee it!!! How many DPO do you usually go to? Your temps look good!

AFM - I am uncertain....I usually have an 11-12 DPO and have some weird cramps/twinges on my right side (which is definitely were I Ov'd from) but not going to chalk it up to anything yet....we shall see!

Thanks for the positive comments ladies :) much needed xx

its not my longest cycle, My cycles are listed in my signature, as you can see they have been slowly decreasing since coming of BC. Longest was 40 days. But I must not of Ovd til late, but I know I Ovd at a decent time this cycle :) xx

I have white creamy cm now! (sorry if that's tmi) But I'm excited... :D its a VERY good sign o is right around the corner! I think I will o Monday or Tuesday...but starting the baby dancing tonight!!

Cre8tiv - Hope you are well and getting in lots of BD to catch the arrival of that eggy

Jchic - how are you doing?

I got more tests today as I ran out lol, going to hold off for as long as I can tho hehe.

Its now got to the point where I cant get over the length of this cycle, its the longest for 3 cycles! and soon to over take the one 4 months ago too!! So even if I dont get :bfp: my LP has much improved this month to last. :happydance:

Hey ladies! Creative- did you get a high? Are u bd'ng to civer your bases? How exciting!
Mrs B- im dying over here! Test again!!!
AFM- temps are just high then low (all above coverline) but at 8dpo im having af style cramps and cm is sticky so she is on her way. Ugh, not going to lie. Really discouraged. Our 3rd cycle and I thought for sure this was it. I have to try to remain positive though. It will happen, life cant be predocted, right? Sorry to be such a downer. Just upset today

haha, will test in the morning but I've given up hope if Im honest xx

Hey girls..man we are all doubting ourselves today...what a sorry bunch we are :rofl: I too am in doubt, still getting low reads on my monitor :( Looks like I will not be o-ing any earlier. Tomorrow is CD14, which is when I get my first high (normally), wonder if I will or if taking the B complex has totally messed up everything? :shrug:

jchic I actually kind of doubt its af bringing on those cramps...sounds like implantation cramps to me :D And that dip at 6dpo is a good sign hun! Don't give up until the witch actually arrives, remember we're always pregnant until proven otherwise :smug: That goes for you too Mrs. B!

Just a quick update before work ... Another bfn! X

Hi guys,

Congrats to everyone with a :bfp: so far........today I am 14 dpo (I think) and I got a :bfn: but no witch....no obvious signs if she is coming or not, we'll see only time will tell.

:dust:

I don't get it Mrs. B....have you lost any symptoms? Or still feeling them? Your temps are still up so your not out yet!

Mrs. B - really? Your temps are still so high? Do you have any symptoms at all like before? If you dont get a BFP within the next 2 days, perhaps call your doc? I am certain you are gonna get a BFP!
Creative - any word on the high yet? Its coming within the next day or two, I am SURE of it!

AFM - I am trying HARD not to symptom spot, but I have cramps like AF is coming, they radiate across my whole lower stomach/uterus area....weird. Also have been having MEGA hot flashes. One minute I'm hot, the next I'm not. I also have been super emotional - I went to the movies yesterday and cried throughout the previews! So weird. When/If the witch shows her face, it is going to be one for the books, thats for sure!!! My temps went down then up, so who the HECK knows!

jchic...a double dip...2 babys :haha: getting snuggly. I think your cramps are an awesome sign! I am still reading low :cry: I'm starting to loose hope that I will o at all this month?? the last 2 days I'm not getting much of anything in forms of CM either. I tried feeling the position of my cervix...I'm not real good at judging this but it seems closed now. And I am crampy!! Whatever that means :confused:

I don't get it Mrs. B....have you lost any symptoms? Or still feeling them? Your temps are still up so your not out yet!

I dont get it either! umm, no dizziness anymore, I have a pushing feeling like my bladder is full which is wierd, and my boobs were so sore this morning! :flower:

I dont get it either! umm, no dizziness anymore, I have a pushing feeling like my bladder is full which is wierd, and my boobs were so sore this morning! :flower:

hmmm, maybe test again tomorrow AM? You must be prego!! I just tested now (had to cave, LOL) and it was a BFN @ 9DPO....so, that's that! :wacko:

My chart is confusing me even more this morning. My temps gone up again!

hiya - apologies for the hijack, but just wanted to get your opinion on somthing. This is my first cycle using the cbfm, as well as which i chart bbt and use opk, this morning i took my temp and its the third day of high temps which is leading me to think that i have already ovulated. But, the cbfm and the opk are still showing low fertility, though the opks are starting to get darker. So, has the cbfm ever been wrong, or is it likely to in this situation?? i just thought its werid that both the cbfm and the opks are showing low, but temp is high - any ideas guys?? or is it just a matter or see what happens tomorrow, and keep testing with opks??

hiya - apologies for the hijack, but just wanted to get your opinion on somthing. This is my first cycle using the cbfm, as well as which i chart bbt and use opk, this morning i took my temp and its the third day of high temps which is leading me to think that i have already ovulated. But, the cbfm and the opk are still showing low fertility, though the opks are starting to get darker. So, has the cbfm ever been wrong, or is it likely to in this situation?? i just thought its werid that both the cbfm and the opks are showing low, but temp is high - any ideas guys?? or is it just a matter or see what happens tomorrow, and keep testing with opks??

The first cycle its just getting used to you. Dont worry! The cbfm is usually pretty spot on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->