• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

Ladies,

I am OUT! Woke up today with brown blood (sorry tmi) and its more than spotting....its definitely the witch. I am beyond upset. I dont even know how or what to do! This would make my Luteal Phase only 9 days....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: I'm sorry hun. I used to think that was the end of my cycle too, took me years to figure out that your cycle ends when you see red blood, and not the brown blood, as the brown blood is old blood and the red is new from the new cycle. So your LP isn't 9 days unless you get red blood today.

Thanks Creative! How are you doing?! Any highs yet? they are coming!! WOOHOO! OK, so even if its brown blood and light?

I am not doing very well...this cycle is killing me, another low again today, I'm not hopeful that I'm going to o at all. My estrogen line keeps getting lighter but my LH line isn't darkening at all, it started to days ago and then went back to non-existant :cry: And my temps keep shooting up and back down again, I'm so confused!!! :wacko:

Yes brown blood is old. I always get 3 days of brown blood before the red, not sure if you usually get it but for me it means af is on her way but the cycle isn't over yet.

Ok that makes more sense then. I usually have that for 1-2 days before full blown AF. But to be my honest, my period is never really long. Prob 4 days or so total. Glad to know that my LP is NOT 9 days.
Hmmm, maybe you are going to O later on this cycle? What day are you on exactly today? it may be the vitamins you are taking that its delaying it?

I am CD15 today, and I think you're right, I do believe its those vitamins so I've stopped taking them in fear that it will cause me to not o at all! Wondering if that's what's making my temps jump up and down over and over again too?? If you click on my FF ticker it will take you to my chart.

I am CD15 today, and I think you're right, I do believe its those vitamins so I've stopped taking them in fear that it will cause me to not o at all! Wondering if that's what's making my temps jump up and down over and over again too?? If you click on my FF ticker it will take you to my chart.

I definitely think thats it....What are you taking Vitamin B?

yeah, B complex. How long after you stop taking it does it take to come out of your system? Any idea?

hmmm, I dont know. I think Vitamin B is a self regulating vitamin, and you pee out what you dont need, if I am not mistaken. Have you talked to your OBGYN? Some dont recommend Vitamin B because I think you can only have a certain amount in your system? Dont quote me on that though. If you temps go up tomorrow it might indicate o for you mama!

I haven't, I probably should have gone to her before taking matters into my own hands :roll: That will teach me! Do you think I will o without getting a high or peak from the monitor?? I usually o on CD17, but get 2 highs and another peak before doing so and I have nothing yet :shrug:

I think you will O definitely within the next few days....It is prob just delayed a bit because of the new vitamins :)

Mrs B - BFN, still?? that is weird.... GO TO THE DOC and get a blood test :)

I don't think they will take me seriously whilst my cycle is below the highest I have had xx

You definitely need to go....GO NOW! and test test test with bloodwork!!!

My temps are still up and my freaking pantyliner hasnt had 1 drop since this AM. WTF is going on? All of a sudden the witch has decided to give me a break until she comes full force tomorrow, HAHAHAHA....I HATE HER!

That could be a good thing Jchic! Have YOU tested? lol x

I know I am driving myself mad, (and probably you all in the process) but I will leave it one more week before I bother the doctors, I never go to the docs but feel like I have lived in there these past few months for various reasons lol! x

Mrs B - test tomorrow and if still neg, def head to doc....
Yes, I tested yesterday like a fool and it was BFN. Its def AF, when I check my CM, its brown and yucky! (sorry, TMI). I am going to the doc tomorrow though because that would make my LP only 10 days which concerns me!

Mrs. B I know lots of girls who go in for blood test before they really need too (IMO) when they just can't wait to find out but looking at your chart and your well past AF being due I would go, they wont turn you away. But I understand wanting to wait too...I think it may possibly be killing us more than it is you? :haha:

oh and jchic...having just looked at your chart, your temps are still up...which seems weird to me, like that isn't the start of af. When I start spotting before AF my temps are slowly dropping...not getting higher...just saying :winkwink:

I spoke to my family today, just general girly chit chat with a group of my female family members, step mum, her mum, her sister inlaw lol. Not in depth convo. They all make out that this is normal as I have not been off birth control a year, I cant talk to anyone actually in my life as it always gets brushed off! Do any of you esperience this or do you not discuss anything with people? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->