CBFM Buddy

I don't discuss ttc with my family, they do not know we are trying!

YAY for the high!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!

So ladies -
Good Morning!

Ok, so here goes. I am on CD1 (again, grrr) and my LP was only 10 days! I went to the doc today, as the NP told me if I spotted again this cycle and if it was short, to let her know. This is my 2nd cycle now with 26 days. So I get there, and my doc (who I absolutely am obsessed with. He is amazing, so so wonderful) apparently was having some type of a MOOD and said to me after I showed him my chart and started talking - " Jessica, you sound like someone who is on their 7th round of clomid! STOP. You are being way too uptight over this, and I can hear the stress in your voice". He went ahead and checked me out and basically told me although he shouldn't have even SEEN me for another 6-7 months, he is going to put me on Femara ONLY since he feels I don't need anything else. Basically he said my spotting could be because I am not ovulating correctly (even though it shows ovulation, he said) and this will give me a "kick start". Mentioned that last month with my blood tests my progesterone was perfect, and he doesn't think that's it. He checked my uterus, etc today and said the size is fine, blah blah. So I have to take Femara from CD3 (Friday) through CD7 and then see him on CD13 for an ultrasound where he will check my FSH, LH, EL and Prog,follicle study, etc.
Sorry for the rant, but I am like beyond overwhelmed with mixed feelings right now. I know NOTHING about Femara. Doc mentioned its somewhat like Clomid, but a different, lighter version. Do you know anything about Femara?

I'm sorry hun I don't know anything about it, never heard of it honestly, did you google it? I'm sorry he wasn't very nice to you :(

Looks like my temp is on the way our this morning x

the :witch: got me this morning.......

normally it knocks me for six but i am okay.... i guess i am getting used to this now....

onwards and upwards, going to continue using the CBFM even though it seems to make things too planned (i guess planning and timing is the key anyway). Also going to do SMEP this month and stick to it fully. Used pre-seed last month but probably not enough....

fingers crossed for 11 month TTC.

Dawn

CD 1 for me ... heres to a new cycle and fresh start :flower: Hope this cycle isnt as stressfull as last.

This is my last cycle before I have been of BC for 1 year and can go to the docs and get some basics looked at. xx

CD 1 for me ... heres to a new cycle and fresh start :flower: Hope this cycle isnt as stressfull as last.

This is my last cycle before I have been of BC for 1 year and can go to the docs and get some basics looked at. xx

aww sorry she found you hun, I was sure you were in!! :cry: You seem to be in good spirits though :thumbup: At lot better than I will be I'm sure! So either way the end of this cycle you'll get some answers which will be great! I wish you the best of luck this month :hugs: :dust:

Hello fellow CBFM ladies,

This is my first month of using my machine and so far im loving it!! Can I just ask your advice. I started doing the tests on day 6 after af had finished. On day 8 I got a high and then on day 9 and 10 (today) I got my peak with the little egg picture.

Is this normal to have a peak so early on?? I have read alot of people have a late or no peak on the first month of using the machine so im abit worried. Should I be??

Thanks xxx

Hello fellow CBFM ladies,

This is my first month of using my machine and so far im loving it!! Can I just ask your advice. I started doing the tests on day 6 after af had finished. On day 8 I got a high and then on day 9 and 10 (today) I got my peak with the little egg picture.

Is this normal to have a peak so early on?? I have read alot of people have a late or no peak on the first month of using the machine so im abit worried. Should I be??

Thanks xxx

i can't see why it would be wrong. was it new when you brought it, if not did you reset it properly. I assume if it was new / or resent correctly then maybe you ovulate quite early in your cycle. I would take what it says and just BD like crazy today, tommorow and the day after to cover your bases.
Dawn

Thanks Dawn I was abit worried. The machine was new when I brought it so should be ok but iv read it can take a while to learn your cycles. We took your advice haha and did loads of bd'ing so hopefully fingers crossed we would have caught the boat. My cycles are normally 31 to 33 since coming off the pill 6 months ago and maybe thats why iv always missed the boat as I ovulate early and didn't know. Before I always aimed for the text book 14 days that the doctor told me xxx

My cycles are normally 31 to 33 since coming off the pill 6 months ago and maybe thats why iv always missed the boat as I ovulate early and didn't know. Before I always aimed for the text book 14 days that the doctor told me xxx

That is what happened to me too...I always assumed i would o around mid cycle when in fact it wasn't until I got OPKs that I learned I o on CD18 most months!! So I too was always missing my window! Good luck to you and hope you catch the eggy! :D

How is everyone doing?

Im just waiting for :witch: to leave x

How is everyone doing?

Im just waiting for :witch: to leave x

my :witch: has just disapeared too. I start a new job tommorow so DH and i considered stopping TTc for a while but we have agreed to continue :happydance: still using the CBFM (third month now with monitor, 11 month TTC) but taking a relaxed (ish) approach. BD in last two cycles on high and peak days but no joy. I am so glad i got the monitor as before then i was thinking i ovulated way earlier than i actually did.

good luck this cycle everyone xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hijack your thread but this is my first month of using my cbfm and OMG am I confused or what??

Have a look at my chart and see what you think?

I normal have a 30ish day cycle....today I'm on cd40 and no sign of af or bfp!

Is there a chance that I didn't O when cbfm say i did? Could I have o'd after the 20 days testing and that is why af is so late??

My temps are still quite high compared to the start of the month.....am I just clutching at straws.

Any help or input would be really appreciated.....any chart stalkers are welcome to have a look.

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hi Ladies I am backkkkk from Italy! What an AMAZING and relaxing trip. I absolutely had the best time with DH on this trip and I am so happy we went! WOW :)
How are you all doing??!! So I am on CD 12 today and honestly, havent temped once or used the monitor on the trip so just taking it easy this month since the time change screwed up my monitor, LOL. I did get 1 high on CD9, then I stopped POAS because the times we were in and out of the hotel werent exact, sooo I guess the relaxed approach this month it is! xoxo

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hijack your thread but this is my first month of using my cbfm and OMG am I confused or what??

Have a look at my chart and see what you think?

I normal have a 30ish day cycle....today I'm on cd40 and no sign of af or bfp!

Is there a chance that I didn't O when cbfm say i did? Could I have o'd after the 20 days testing and that is why af is so late??

My temps are still quite high compared to the start of the month.....am I just clutching at straws.

Any help or input would be really appreciated.....any chart stalkers are welcome to have a look.

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Well the answer to that was YES!!!

Have a look at my chart and check it out........I o'd a whole 17 days later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->