CBFM Buddy

Thanks everyone for your support. Happy, so excited you are so far along already!

Tink - at least it wasn't a LONG cycle - hopefully you are on your way to getting back on track. I would wait for "full flow" before considering it CD 1 - spotting doesn't really count. It should be red flow, and you should be heavy enough that you need to wear something... Sorry for the TMI!

OH, and since AF has NOT yet arrived for me (although I think she is coming today), this means that I think IVF may work in June after all. So I'm happy about that. It looks like 2 IUIs on clomid, a natural cycle, 1 IUI on injectables, and then IVF... Will keep you all updated, once I speak to my doctor about this in April.

I've needed to wear something overnight and today. It's more of a lightflow than spotting, and very crampy so def here. It is not as heavy as usual though!! Xx

That sounds good Daisy! Hopefully this next cycle will be lucky for you xx

Tink I'm anywhere from 28 to 42 usually but amazingly last 3 have been 32 days, xx

Daisy ur gonna be a busy lady! Xx

Hi All, How are you today? Hope you had a great weekend! So AF arrived today full force, so I am calling in my day 1 right now. I am not upset about it though, because this cycle we will do IUI with injectables (which I think will be a wash because of our morph and endo issue) but then onto IVF! So after this upcoming cycle, we start the estradil, etc, then IVF in late May I think (which is when the next period will be done!). I cant wait!

Hi All, How are you today? Hope you had a great weekend! So AF arrived today full force, so I am calling in my day 1 right now. I am not upset about it though, because this cycle we will do IUI with injectables (which I think will be a wash because of our morph and endo issue) but then onto IVF! So after this upcoming cycle, we start the estradil, etc, then IVF in late May I think (which is when the next period will be done!). I cant wait!

Good luck jchic I'm sure the next couple of months will fly by with lots happening x

:( aww sorry jchic...excited for you to start IVF though....do they tell you what the success rates are with those? I am just curious.

Creative, where I go the percentage of ivf cycles resulting in live births is 48% if you are under 35. Some people who go through this process may have their cycle canceled due to poor response (not enough eggs) or due to failure of the eggs to fertilize or develop normally in the incubator. When you look at the percentage of live births per embryo transfer, it's 52% at my clinic. This is much higher than the success rate of iui which is somewhere between ~ 6-25% depending on a variety of factors including age, sperm count, how many follicles are present, which drugs are used, timing... Etc.

:( aww sorry jchic...excited for you to start IVF though....do they tell you what the success rates are with those? I am just curious.

Hi Creative - I am not sure the exact numbers, but I know they are nice and high for IVF with endo and morphology issues. The ICSI bypassed the morph issue completely and the IVF procedure bypasses the endo issue, so I am extremely confident! My doc isnt worried, so I am not either. I am really just trying to relax and have faith these next few cycles. I trust my doctor will get me prego :)

Congratulations Lolly - this thread is such a lucky thread..... there has been a few :bfp: round here recently.....
:dust: to everyone here

xxxx

Guys, I'm shaking so much right now.....

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/c52a3081.jpg

9DPO :shock: xx

Aaaahh I don't know what to think....tmi...but... My af is red (as well as mostly brown) and very light tbh. Only using 1 pantyliner a day. It seems to have stopped now, and the cramping has stopped too. Having done some research have now considered it may b IB... But don't know. What do you guys thinks? Shall I leave testing and use my cbfm as normal or focus on testing rather than cbfm... It would be amazing if it was IB! Xx

I don't know tink... this is why I temp. If my temps are low and I'm bleeding, then it's my period for sure. If they are high and I'm spotting/bleeding - then it could be IB.

IB is more the exception than the rule though...

Yeah, I thought it was quite rare and its more likely to be screwed up spotting back! Wish I could sleep for longer from 3am so could temp but my sleep is very broken so was told they wouldn't be accurate.

Might just treat it like af and use cbfm again and see what happens. Just hate not knowing! X

Tink I get up in the middle of the night and temp and I still have a clear thermal shift. You don't have much to lose..?

Thanks Dawnlouise :hugs:

jchic - I hope these next few months fly by for you, which I'm sure they will :)

Hi Ladies!!
Sorry I've been missing! I've had a really rough go with nausea.
Lolly!! Congrats on your BFP!! That's fantastic news.
Daisy - I'm so sorry to see that you are having a tough time with the IUI but hang in there girl!!
Jchic - The next little while will fly by once you get taking all the meds and Fx for IVF!!

Update on me - aside from being nauseous and tired all the time, things are going great. I had my second ultrasound today and baby is measuring 11 weeks and 5 days.

Tink I get up in the middle of the night and temp and I still have a clear thermal shift. You don't have much to lose..?

Oh ok. Do I need to wait til a certain time in cycle to start? Am I best doing it whenever I wake in the night or aiming for around alarm time? Sorry so many questions! X

Hi all -

Just back from Vegas! I definitely (or I think) I O'ed while over there, positive OPKs and peak on monitor. But this morning, got some brown spotting so that makes me nervous and not feel great, I don't know whats going on. Its now 2DPO - so now worried that I didn't actually O and its ovulation spotting? Maybe we'll BD tonight just in case.

My motto, "when in doubt, BD!" :dust:

How was Vegas??? Did you enjoy yourself?

Tink, I would try to take your temp at the same time everyday (even though you are getting up in the night), so I would do it at alarm time. It's OK if you do it within 30 minutes of your normal time - so if you wake up a little before the alarm, take it then instead of lying in bed trying to stay still for 30 minutes. You can start at any point in your cycle. I highly recommend charting on Fertility Friend - you can set up a free account and they will give you free VIP status the first month. If you have ovulated already, you will get a sense of your typical, post O temps. Then next cycle you will see what your preO patterns are, and from the temp shift you will be able to confirm that you did in fact ovulate and know when it's safe to stop bding. Hope that helps. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->