CBFM Buddy

Yeah I thought about IB (of course ;)) but it seems too early. I guess time will tell.

Vegas was AWESOME - great weather and really nice to just GET AWAY! We didn't end up going to a show, just ate really well and I logged some good pool time!

Hi everyone,
SO sorry to have disappeared for so long.
UPDATE: Yes, I got my BFP! After all that cramping -could not believe it! DH and I were apart and so I skyped him and showed him the test. We were tearful, happy... was amazing.

Three days later I had agony like I've never known. Was with my parents and my Dad (who is an OBGYN) rushed me to the ER. I had (what they thought was) a ruptured ectopic. They said they would rush me to OR and I would lose my tube. They were going to try to save the ovary.

It ended up being a massive cyst -about the size of a large grapefruit. I lost my right ovary and tube but they left my uterus alone to try keep the very early pregnancy safe. The trauma was too much and I started to miscarry 2 days later.

The recovery was awful. I could hardly move for two days. I am doing much better now and my DH flew out to be with me. We are back home now and I have one more week off work. Already seen my brand new OBGYN who says I need 2 cycles to recover and then we'll try clomid to make me ovulate sooner.

The positive side to things
1) I was bleeding internally. I could have died. I am so thankful my Dad reacted so swiftly.
2) We can conceive! You always wonder if it CAN happen. And we did it-even though we lost the little one so early. I know we can do it now.
3) My family and friends have been fantastic! Came home to a clean house, a freezer full of meals and flowers everywhere!

I've missed you all. I am not using CBFM for two cycles but will certainly keep checking in with you all.

Love, Hopeful

Hi everyone,
UPDATE: Yes, I got my BFP! After all that cramping -could not believe it! DH and I were apart and so I skyped him and showed him the test. We were tearful, happy... was amazing.

Three days later I had agony like I've never known. Was with my parents and my Dad (who is an OBGYN) rushed me to the ER. I had (what they thought was) a ruptured ectopic. They said they would rush me to OR and I would lose my tube. They were going to try to save the ovary.

It ended up being a massive cyst -about the size of a large grapefruit. I lost my right ovary and tube but they left my uterus alone to try keep the very early pregnancy safe. The trauma was too much and I started to miscarry 2 days later.

The recovery was awful. I could hardly move for two days. I am doing much better now and my DH flew out to be with me. We are back home now and I have one more week off work. Already seen my brand new OBGYN who says I need 2 cycles to recover and then we'll try clomid to make me ovulate sooner.

1) I was bleeding internally. I could have died. I am so thankful my Dad reacted so swiftly.
2) We can conceive! You always wonder if it CAN happen. And we did it-even though we lost the little one so early. I know we can do it now.
3) My family and friends have been fantastic! Came home to a clean house, a freezer full of meals and flowers everywhere!

I've missed you all. I am not using CBFM for two cycles but will certainly keep checking in with you all.

Love, Hopeful

:hugs: sorry to hear about your troubles, glad they caught this in time for you! And much luck to you for the future :hugs:

PS: My symptoms were weird in early pregnancy, here they are if anyone is Symptom Spotting...
*Headache
*Cramping (intense) stopped. Nothing for a week. Cramping (light)
*Mouth Ulcers. I am not kidding. Never had them before, haven't had them since I started miscarrying. Apparently it's the hormones.
*Food aversion to any dairy and I LOVE yoghurt
*Skin breakout -unusual for me
*Sore nipples, fuller boobs but not sore boobs

Hope that encourages someone...
It's a matter of time ladies. I am still hopeful. Still have 'lucky left ovary' as DH has started calling it :)

Hopeful!!! :hugs:

I am so glad you are OK. How traumatic. It's great that you have such a positive outlook on it all, and I couldn't agree more - at least now you know you can do it.

All the :hugs: and :dust: in the world to you and your DH.

Thanks ladies :)

Spend a lot of time feeling :cry: but know that God has a plan for me

Hopefull am so sorry to hear your news. You have a fantastic attitude there. All the best for your next cycle :dust:

Wow hopeful - thinking of you! I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that, it sounds terrifying, so glad that your dad took such quick action thought.

Take it easy (physically and mentally) during this break and give yourself whatever time you need.

Definitely not IB :-( 18m in mooncup in 12 hours, so very heavy :(

I'm gutted. Don't think I was prepared for af arriving so early :-( now af has arrived feel like I can't go bother docs now either x

hopeful! :( im so sorry to hear your news :hugs: thank god for your daddy, hope you make a speedy recovery and the best of luck to you and dh oh and that lucky left ovary of course :) take care

love chicky x

Thanks ladies :)

Spend a lot of time feeling :cry: but know that God has a plan for me

Hopeful! I am so sorry....I cant imagine what you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that God DOES have a plan for you, and a baby is in them, ok? All my love.

:hugs: hopeful, so sorry to hear about your loss, but glad your doing okay. thinking of you
xxxxx

Oh my gosh hopeful! I am so sorry to hear this!! :( So glad you are ok though! And they were able to save your uterus! How scary! You are so right, God has a plan for you! Put your faith and trust in him sweetie :hugs: for a speedy recovery, you'll be in my prayers!!

hopeful your in my prayers.

you can concieve and you will again. god bless
xxxx

Hi everyone,

Love, Hopeful

Thinking of you and sending lots of positive healing vibes your way hopeful! Take care of yourself :hugs:

Dutch! Wow - almost through the first tri - congrats.

Hopeful, are you still hanging around hun? :hugs:

Yup Daisy, I'm still here. Really want to keep an eye on all of you :)
Waiting for the pregnancy hormone to disappear from my system and then we'll be back on the wagon. Will be interesting to see what my body does (what my cycles will look like) with just one ovary...

xxx

I've read some amazing things about how the body can adapt. That whole thing about ovulation happening from alternating ovaries isn't necessarily true. Xxoo. Will you be going back to trying naturally for a while?

What did the doctors say about your cyst?? Any idea what caused it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->