CBFM Buddy

hopeful i know SOOO many friends and colleagues who conceived after ectopics with only one ovary.

i wish you a speedy recovery, when you have your little one this will all seem a bad dream x

Yup, we're going to ntnp for two cycles (which is pretty long considering how long my cycles are) and this should give my body time to adapt and to heal. Then we'll try 'naturally' but will start on a low dosage of clomid just to help us pinpoint ovulation and to try get my cycles a little shorter.

They think the cyst has been around for a while, but the pregnancy hormones caused it get out of control and start bleeding into me. They drained more than a cup of blood from my pelvic area!!

The question I know you're all wondering-well, is it likely to happen again? Apparently not really. I have just as much chance of this happening again as anyone else has of getting one for the first time. The doctor said "We will obviously monitor you very closely in the early stages of your next pregnancy" which made me feel very hopeful that we could get pregnant again.

I am having a blue day today... :( Some days are harder than others...

Love, Hopeful

Happy, you have made my day saying that :)
I know how crazy this seems, but DH suggested we name our little bean and have a service for her tonight. (Yes, crazy still I think it was a girl because I had a dream I was holding a wee girl the night before we lost her). We called her 'Blythe' meaning babbling joy.

So we can mourn and then hold her in our hearts as we look to the future. I do hope there is a baba out there for us.

Thank you for the encouragement, today I'm needing it!
xxx

Happy, you have made my day saying that :)
I know how crazy this seems, but DH suggested we name our little bean and have a service for her tonight. (Yes, crazy still I think it was a girl because I had a dream I was holding a wee girl the night before we lost her). We called her 'Blythe' meaning babbling joy.

So we can mourn and then hold her in our hearts as we look to the future. I do hope there is a baba out there for us.

Thank you for the encouragement, today I'm needing it!
xxx

Not crazy in the least! And that is a beautiful name..i love it! :hugs: im also hoping for a speedy recovery for you too, and hopefully youll be sporting a bump before you know it! :hugs:

Love that name. :hugs:

I just came from holding a newborn baby. A friend just gave birth this morning, and I work in the hospital where she delivered. I got to hold the baby for quite a while. SO tiny. This is an IVF baby by they way - my friend and her husband tried for 4 years to get pregnant on their own. They were "unexplained." After many rounds of unsuccessful treatment, they finally went to IVF last year and it worked first time. Her story gives me so much hope (and we have the same RE). Anyway, holding that baby both made my day, and made me sad. I want a baby SO bad, and I'm more determined than ever that it WILL happen.

Thats a beautiful story Daisy. Yes, keep up a positive attitude and a hope for your bump soon. We are all hopeful for you
xxx

Hi all -

Wanted to check in - how is everyone doing? Ready for the weekend?

Its been an odd cycle for me, I'm on CD18, 5DPO. I don't feel great about this cycle - even though things were timed well. I had some brown/pink in my CM over the past few days (1DPO - 4DPO), that I cannot figure out for the life of me. I know its not ov spotting or implantation (because of the timing - too late for OV, too early for IB), so I'm guessing its just my hormones being wacky. The good news is that all of this made me finally come to my senses about going to see the big, bad RE - I made an appointment for April 9th! I feel like this just confirms my suspicions about my hormones being off, and I'm ready to do something about it. Yay!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Smyth, it'll be OK really. I hope you are one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant even before the RE appointment!

I know seeing the RE is scary, because it's like admitting you have a problem, but once you are there getting some professional help I think you will feel relieved, and more confident you'll get pregnant sooner rather than later. :flower:

Smyth, sometimes all the wackiness could mean the big BFP you know? Don't want to get your hopes up too, too much because we do need to guard our hearts, but my BFP was so weird. I mean. Cramping like you cannot believe! At weird times! And mouth ulcers. and then sore boobs, no sore boobs, sore boobs, no sore boobs etc...

It was crazy! Plus, I had an appointment to discuss infertility and then got my BFP. I'm sad I lost the little one before that, but now I know how funny those symptoms can be. I thought I would "know"-I was certain I wasn't preggers :)

I hope this is it for you!!
fx'd!!!

Thanks ladies!! Yes, I thought about it being a symptom of a BFP - but you're exactly right, after a tough cycle last month, I feel like I need to guard my heart. I did take a pregnancy test last night (bad girl - at 4DPO, who DOES that) and surprise surprise, it was blindingly white.

And yes Daisy, its like saying "Hello, my name is Diana, and I'm infertile". Actually, when my OB/GYN ordered my HSG, he didn't put a reason on there and the nurse asked - what is this for? and I said...a HSG, and she said, is it for infertility? And I sort of stared and stammered and was just so taken aback by the label of "infertile" and all that goes along with it.

Aww Daisy that's the spirit :hugs:

Afm I am on cd6 and its high..... Here we go!! Second cycle! Give me that peak!!

Smyth, I hear you. I am not comfortable with that lable either. I prefer "subfertile.". :thumbup: it's a little less doom and gloom. And truth be told, we are not technically infertile until it's been a year. And guess what? Once we get our bfps, and we WILL, we get to wipe that label away.

CD7 high..... Um.... Feel like should start bding as saying high and last cycle was so shorrt....but af still here!!

hi ladies,

how are we all? :flower: quick question, has anyone else's ff homepage changed? what happened to my lovely big calendar?! :( x

Well... So far have managed to remember to temp without moving first once :( though can remember cbfm every morning tho I suppose I wake up a bit first.

I'm on cd8, its high and af is still around...though thankfully more random heavy spotting than anything else! Hope it doesn't affect our chances. Got my heart set on a baby for Christmas now!

Well... So far have managed to remember to temp without moving first once :( though can remember cbfm every morning tho I suppose I wake up a bit first.

I'm on cd8, its high and af is still around...though thankfully more random heavy spotting than anything else! Hope it doesn't affect our chances. Got my heart set on a baby for Christmas now!

I always move and forget cbfm! I've had to call hubby a few times to get him to press the button cos I'm already at work! Oops. Thankfully they weren't on poas days thou :) let's hope that spotting gets gone soon so u can get on with :sex: :happydance:Xxx

hey ladies,

hope your all well.

i would be livid at the title infertile. i would have probably punched her in the mouth!!!

your not infertile as your going to get a BFP

XXX

I completely relate to that story. I got a referral for an HSG and when I was on the bus I looked down at the paper and in big letters it said
REASON-INFERTILE

I could not believe it! I cried right there on the bus like a crazy person. We have been ntnp for more than a year so it felt like the final nail in the coffin. But then we got a BFP and even though the little guy didn't make it, I know now that I am not 'infertile' thank you very much. There is a baby for me-just waiting for the right time :)

Hang in there everyone!
xxx

You know its interesting - I had this breakthrough today when I was at yoga ;), I've been all sorts of scared of the RE, but all the sudden I started to think about it, and it'll be really nice to get some HELP with all of this and not have all the responsibility rest on my shoulders. Yes, my husband is great and he goes along with whatever I want (I'm not a dictator, really. Except for those peak days, then I'm a dictator), but it'll be really nice to have someone really be able to help solve some of the problems and create solutions. So looking forward to the visit. I'm now 7DPO and the spotting has started back up - I really don't think this is a lucky cycle, but thats ok - lets just usher in AF and get geared up for the next one!

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Sorry I have been MIA, I was moving so life was alitle crzy over here.
DONT get stuck on the infertile BS. I really think doctors are so quick to give that label out. I know tons of women that have gotten pre go in 2 years and they were labeled infertile. Its not true I tell you! lol. WE are not infertile. A great RE can do wonders :)

xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->