CBFM Buddy

CD9 high (day no 4) and still spotting!! Though it is very light now! Really hope I peak this month!!! (Sooner rather than later!!) X

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well. As promised i said i would come back and let you know how things are progressing this pregnancy and today we had our scan. Little 'pip' is measuring at 12 weeks 2 days and all looked well. They could not do the NT test cos s/he was sat upright on bottom with head down ( almost like in a sulking position - maybe s/ he is camera shy) s/he stayed in this position all through the scan.

I know some of you ladies have had a long jouney, but please believe me you will get your bfp soon. I am still so greatful to this thread for the support i got whilst ttc it was so nice to have a place to come.

:dust: to you alll

Dawn xxxx

Thanks DL! So good to hear the little bean is doing well. When is your next scan?

awww yay Dawn, did you get any pics? You and Mrs. B both had your scans today :happydance: Glad all is well with you :hugs:

We both did indeed :happydance:

All good here too for those who don't come onto my journal. I'm now 13+5, got put forward 2 days. We have one very long legged wriggler in there :winkwink:

Attachments

• 13+5 scan b crop.JPG
    13+5 scan b crop.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
Hopefully added my pictures below (not too clear) on the second picture you can just about make out the arm.

Attachments

• baby Cockburn 1.jpg
    baby Cockburn 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • baby cockburn 2.jpg
    baby cockburn 2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • baby cockburn 3.jpg
    baby cockburn 3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
too cute!!!!

ladies...GOT to share this with you.

A lad at work and his Mrs have been trying for ten years for children. No sucess at all. Tried EVERYTHING from rounds and rounds of IVF on the NHS, Clomid, drugs the works.

no joy not even a miscarriage.

He just broke the news she is EIGHT MONTHS pregnant but they were that scared they told no one but family. And it just happened, She was not on anything.

Now i know no one wants to wait that long but it made me well up when i found out. such a lovely true story,

xxxx

ps my name now lies. i am now happy hel 30! damn those birthdays!!!

aww happy that is awesome!! I have a friend with a similar story, she was ttc for 7 years though...it will happen when the timing is right, its hard to think that way when we want it so badly though.

Aww what a lovely story! And happy belated birthday happy!

Cute pics dawn ;) all curled up x

Thank you for sharing that story happy. It does inspire hope. I've seen stories of women on assisted condition threads who have been through multiple failed IVF cycles, only to get a bfp naturally. It does happen. It happened to my husbands ex wife actually.

Happy belated birthday!

Aww that's a nice story- and lovely scan pictures too.

I am on CD12 and still high on the monitor. Doing ic opks 3 times a day too! Not going to miss O if its happening unless I am one of the people who doesn't excrete a lot of hormones in my pee! :d I think I should ovulate before Monday... So I am hoping the Easter Bunny brings me a different egg in the shape of a peak on the monitor!! Hope I ovulate later rather than earlier as last cycle was stupidly short!! X

Mrs.B what an amazing scan pic! I was trying to look for the nub as I'm pretty good at guessing the sex by seeing it's position but your bub's beautiful long legs are in the way :lol:

Dawn, lovely pics too! I can't wait to get my 12 week scan :)

Happy Birthday Happy! :haha: and what a lovely story, I'm so happy for your friends :hugs: (4 happy's in 1 sentence - that's gotta be some sort of record!? :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->