CBFM Buddy

Now on cd13- still high! I hope this isn't another 23 day cycle as won't be very long lp :( I almost wish I didn't know! X

Mrs.B what an amazing scan pic! I was trying to look for the nub as I'm pretty good at guessing the sex by seeing it's position but your bub's beautiful long legs are in the way :lol:

:rofl: I was looking for the nub too....guess we will just have to wait on this one :winkwink:

Hi Ladies, TGIF! How is everyone today? I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Easter!

AFM - had my IUI this AM! Hoping this is it!

thanks ladies! I find out the week after next :)

Mrs.B what an amazing scan pic! I was trying to look for the nub as I'm pretty good at guessing the sex by seeing it's position but your bub's beautiful long legs are in the way :lol:

:rofl: I was looking for the nub too....guess we will just have to wait on this one :winkwink:

I kept an eye out on the scan too but no luck! :haha:

I seen somewhere on here that someone got told the sex of their baby at 14 weeks!! I was like damn I should have asked just in case!!

Jchic and I are IUI buddies. I just had my first one, and another one tomorrow. FX it works this time.

Will be going to see my doctor next week to discuss next steps, and I'm going to make an appointment at Jchic's clinic also, as they have better success rates for IVF.

have a lovely easter weekend everyone,

and good luck. lets get some BFPS with those Easter Eggs!

xxx

Ooh good luck Daisy!! Thinking of you! Glad it seems to be timed better this month xx

CD 14 monitor reading high... Yesterday the estrogen line was really light and the lh surge was quite dark. Had an opk yesterday pm that was nearly same colour as control line..but every time I tested after been nowhere near positive. Is it possible that my lh surge just isn't strong enough to be picked up cos been testing a lot. The cbfm stick was a much lighter lh line today and about same estrogen... Hmm don't know what to think! X

This is the closest I've had to a positive, one first thing and this one about 2pm yesterday and the lines after that were non existant probably because I drunk too much water in the pm.. And it was very faint line this morning. As I said before, no peaks though x

Attachments

• South%20Gloucestershire-20120407-00129.jpg
    South%20Gloucestershire-20120407-00129.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 3
Good luck jchic & Daisy :hugs: have everything crossed that this is both of your cycles for BFP's!

Tinkerbellsie - that doesn't look positive hun. Had you drunk a lot of water before taking this one? I used to try and only drink around a pint of water in the am and then test around 1-2pm with second pee of the day x

I drink so much fluid its unreal lol I pee a lot and its very diluted even firtst thing its not strong as drink and pee during night.... So on that basis I will prob never get a positive lol. Its darkest ever been and now back to nothing. :( my bbs are hurting today tho which seemed to happen after o last time lol

Ok deep breath. Can't believe I'm typing this. (deep breath)

I got my BFP on Thursday!!! And I'm still pregnant on Saturday!!

I almost don't want to type any of this out so as to not jinx it - it feels so fragile and foreign and I mean AWESOME, but scary. Took an IC test on Wednesday night - it was negative (I think - I threw it away). Took another on Thursday AM (11 DPO) and it was so so slightly positive and you could only see it when you titled it a certain way, but I carried that stick around with me all day - in the car, at work, at school. Friday AM took another - still was positive. Called my OB/GYN for a blood test - they are closed for Good Friday. Called the RE (I've got my first appointment next Tuesday) - they say they'll give me a test, then call me back and tell me that b/c I'm not a patient yet, they can't. Settled for going out and buying a digi - seeing the word pregnant was amazing. Told my husband - we are both in shock. Went out to dinner last night and laughed at the fact that I can't drink wine or have soft cheese or oysters. Feels crazy. Took another test this AM - still positive, slightly darker (not dark enough for me).

Going to the RE on Monday at 10:15 for a beta and hormone check (hopefully). Ahhhhh! It does not feel real.

If I knew how to do a fancy baby dust emoticon for you all, I would do a million of them. It will happen for you ladies, it will, it will. The good karma that you've all built up by being such an awesome support network can only come back in the best ways. And I can't wait to hear about it - particularly you IUI ladies in the 2ww!

Congratulations smythdm... hope the rest of you are soon to follow

:dust: :dust:

Ok deep breath. Can't believe I'm typing this. (deep breath)

I got my BFP on Thursday!!! And I'm still pregnant on Saturday!!

I almost don't want to type any of this out so as to not jinx it - it feels so fragile and foreign and I mean AWESOME, but scary. Took an IC test on Wednesday night - it was negative (I think - I threw it away). Took another on Thursday AM (11 DPO) and it was so so slightly positive and you could only see it when you titled it a certain way, but I carried that stick around with me all day - in the car, at work, at school. Friday AM took another - still was positive. Called my OB/GYN for a blood test - they are closed for Good Friday. Called the RE (I've got my first appointment next Tuesday) - they say they'll give me a test, then call me back and tell me that b/c I'm not a patient yet, they can't. Settled for going out and buying a digi - seeing the word pregnant was amazing. Told my husband - we are both in shock. Went out to dinner last night and laughed at the fact that I can't drink wine or have soft cheese or oysters. Feels crazy. Took another test this AM - still positive, slightly darker (not dark enough for me).

Going to the RE on Monday at 10:15 for a beta and hormone check (hopefully). Ahhhhh! It does not feel real.

If I knew how to do a fancy baby dust emoticon for you all, I would do a million of them. It will happen for you ladies, it will, it will. The good karma that you've all built up by being such an awesome support network can only come back in the best ways. And I can't wait to hear about it - particularly you IUI ladies in the 2ww!

Omg congratulations!! Lots of sticky baby dust for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->