CBFM Buddy

hi everyone! :flower:

sorry been missing for a while lots going on, wont go into detail because its all a bit boring really lol x

congratulations smythdm!!! another bfp! h&h 9 months to you :happydance:

daisy and jchic wow youve been busy! good luck to you both :dust:

tinker sure it wont be long now :hugs: im on cd 14 and got my first high today, totally different to last cycle :shrug:

hows things lolly? :flower:

Ok deep breath. Can't believe I'm typing this. (deep breath)

I got my BFP on Thursday!!! And I'm still pregnant on Saturday!!

I almost don't want to type any of this out so as to not jinx it - it feels so fragile and foreign and I mean AWESOME, but scary. Took an IC test on Wednesday night - it was negative (I think - I threw it away). Took another on Thursday AM (11 DPO) and it was so so slightly positive and you could only see it when you titled it a certain way, but I carried that stick around with me all day - in the car, at work, at school. Friday AM took another - still was positive. Called my OB/GYN for a blood test - they are closed for Good Friday. Called the RE (I've got my first appointment next Tuesday) - they say they'll give me a test, then call me back and tell me that b/c I'm not a patient yet, they can't. Settled for going out and buying a digi - seeing the word pregnant was amazing. Told my husband - we are both in shock. Went out to dinner last night and laughed at the fact that I can't drink wine or have soft cheese or oysters. Feels crazy. Took another test this AM - still positive, slightly darker (not dark enough for me).

Going to the RE on Monday at 10:15 for a beta and hormone check (hopefully). Ahhhhh! It does not feel real.

If I knew how to do a fancy baby dust emoticon for you all, I would do a million of them. It will happen for you ladies, it will, it will. The good karma that you've all built up by being such an awesome support network can only come back in the best ways. And I can't wait to hear about it - particularly you IUI ladies in the 2ww!

Oh wow!! Congrats to you hun!!!! :hugs:

I drink so much fluid its unreal lol I pee a lot and its very diluted even firtst thing its not strong as drink and pee during night.... So on that basis I will prob never get a positive lol. Its darkest ever been and now back to nothing. :( my bbs are hurting today tho which seemed to happen after o last time lol

Any chance you could cut back on the water intake for a couple of days, just so you could get a more accurate OPK!? That could be possibly why you're CBFM always stays on a high but I'm no expert so might not be either!

Ok deep breath. Can't believe I'm typing this. (deep breath)

I got my BFP on Thursday!!! And I'm still pregnant on Saturday!!

I almost don't want to type any of this out so as to not jinx it - it feels so fragile and foreign and I mean AWESOME, but scary. Took an IC test on Wednesday night - it was negative (I think - I threw it away). Took another on Thursday AM (11 DPO) and it was so so slightly positive and you could only see it when you titled it a certain way, but I carried that stick around with me all day - in the car, at work, at school. Friday AM took another - still was positive. Called my OB/GYN for a blood test - they are closed for Good Friday. Called the RE (I've got my first appointment next Tuesday) - they say they'll give me a test, then call me back and tell me that b/c I'm not a patient yet, they can't. Settled for going out and buying a digi - seeing the word pregnant was amazing. Told my husband - we are both in shock. Went out to dinner last night and laughed at the fact that I can't drink wine or have soft cheese or oysters. Feels crazy. Took another test this AM - still positive, slightly darker (not dark enough for me).

Going to the RE on Monday at 10:15 for a beta and hormone check (hopefully). Ahhhhh! It does not feel real.

If I knew how to do a fancy baby dust emoticon for you all, I would do a million of them. It will happen for you ladies, it will, it will. The good karma that you've all built up by being such an awesome support network can only come back in the best ways. And I can't wait to hear about it - particularly you IUI ladies in the 2ww!

OMG congratulations!! :yipee: You're a Snowflake :) We have a chat thread going out the moment, click on the link in my siggy and introduce yourself :hugs:

Smyth!!! Holy cow! You have a Las Vegas baby! You should name it Viva. :haha:

I am so happy it finally happened for you! How many months were you TTC? So glad you got your BFP before heading to the RE, that is so perfect. Lots of hugs and sticky vibes. I am sure it's all good, a BFP at 12 DPO is great! Stop worrying about the darkness of the lines. Can't wait to hear about your Beta!

AFM - second IUI went well today, with 81 million sperm/mL. I think this time it was well timed, and I think I started ovulating yesterday/last night. FX....

Sounds good Daisy, FX'd indeed (that's if you even need it ;)) I'm sure those swimmers are giving your egg a run for its money as we speak :rofl:

Lolly- I could try and cut my fluid intake back, I have a little at night I tried just having enough to make my mouth wet if that makes sense, but I get symptoms of dehydration quickly though not sure why! Keep getting tested for diabetes but nothing. Lol I've always been like it. Just hope I can eventually get the monitor to work for me if notthing else x

Thanks so much Daisy! And yes, jchic was TOTALLY RIGHT, I did get knocked up in Vegas. It goes to show you though - my husband and I had a HUGE fight while we were there, and immediately when I got home I had some spotting, as well as last week - so I thought I was out, but you're not out till AF shows.

We had been trying since August - this was our second cycle since the HSG, so I guess that might have done the trick. :) Still testing every morning, and I keep saying to my husband - I'm still pregnant.

Lolly - I'll come introduce myself to the snowflake group.

That is SO great smyth! Have the re check your progesterone and thyroid when you are there for the beta.

Another CBFM success story.

I'm not using mine anymore, but I like to keep checking in on you guys. I might use it next month if I do a natural cycle.

Thanks Daisy - I'll definitely ask for those two tests as well. Keep us posted - whether or not you're actually using the monitor or not, its still a lucky thread with a great group of ladies!!

Aww Happy Easter to you all :)

I have ovulated! I know this cos my boobs feel like they have been stabbed :haha:

How was everyones Easter? How is everyone today? xx

wow i have eaten TOOO much chocolate already!!!

how is everyone?

i am now going to make cakes or something as i really dont need eight eater eggs!!!

xxx

SMYTH!!!!!!!!

i am so ecxited for you i keep messing up my typing!!!

dont worry i spotted like mad, cramps the full works. its baby getting snuggled in!!!!

im made up for you - oooo it will be due at new year time!!!xx

Thank you so much happy!!

I think I'm going to be due 12/18 - I've been doing HPTs all weekend and they look like they're getting darker.

I went to the RE (already had the appointment before I found out) this AM. He did a transvaginal ultrasound (he couldn't see anything - nothing at all) and also blood and hormone (thanks Daisy) tests. I'll find out results some time today. I'm on pins and needles. I think he'll have me back in 2 days to check to see if hormone levels are rising correctly.

Trying not to stress - but nervous. All my anxiety about TCC has been fully transferred to this now.

How is everyone in the TWW feeling??

Try not to stress. You have conceived, that's the really hard part. You are young, you have no history of miscarriage. Try not to think too much about all if this, you've done all you can do. Now you just have to wait it out. I'm confident all is fine.

Try not to stress. You have conceived, that's the really hard part. You are young, you have no history of miscarriage. Try not to think too much about all if this, you've done all you can do. Now you just have to wait it out. I'm confident all is fine.

Thanks Daisy - that means a lot.

How are you feeling??

Ooh Smyth, CONGRATS! I am SO excited for you!!
PLEASE keep us updated with how you're feeling and your results etc...
Those of us that are still waiting... it's just a matter of time :)

Love Hopeful

PS: I think I ovulated too as my boobs are bigger and tender. After a MC and losing my ovary/tube I think that's a REALLY good sign. Hopefully my body is recovering. I have to go for more bloodwork today to make sure the pregnancy hormone is out of my system. It takes weeks! The doc said I would still be testing positive on a HPT... It's a really hard journey this.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->