CBFM Buddy

Try not to stress. You have conceived, that's the really hard part. You are young, you have no history of miscarriage. Try not to think too much about all if this, you've done all you can do. Now you just have to wait it out. I'm confident all is fine.

I agree :) Most people wouldn't have that scan so wouldn't know what was happening at what point. Sound good to me that your hpts are getting stronger, good luck :)

Thanks so much Daisy! And yes, jchic was TOTALLY RIGHT, I did get knocked up in Vegas. It goes to show you though - my husband and I had a HUGE fight while we were there, and immediately when I got home I had some spotting, as well as last week - so I thought I was out, but you're not out till AF shows.

We had been trying since August - this was our second cycle since the HSG, so I guess that might have done the trick. :) Still testing every morning, and I keep saying to my husband - I'm still pregnant.

Lolly - I'll come introduce myself to the snowflake group.

OMG SMYTH!!!!! I just checked this thread and woohoooo a BFP! I am so happy for you! Told you, Vegas always does the trick :flower: Congrats chica!

SMYTHDM,

hon dont worry when i was bleeding and having all my problems i had about 5 scans and they couldnt find anything - i have a retroverted uterus and so been was hidden. perfectly safe and happy but hidden.

you will be fine, its so so early you wont see anything for ages. Let nature take its course, little bean will get settled in and snug and you will see her when your body is ready

xxxxxx

Thanks guys!! I just got my levels back -

Beta = 71 (I'm 15DPO)
Progesterone = 12 (I am going on the suppositories today)
Estrogen - 148

Anyone know anything about those levels?

Did they just give you them with no explanation?

They said that the progesterone is at the low end of the range for someone who is pregnant and the HCG may be low, may be fine - will depend if it doubles on Wednesday. No info about the estrogen level. I had suspected that my progesterone level was low in the first place. I'm really scared

Smyth, those progesterone levels are on the low side, so it's good you are starting suppositories. I don't have any data for you about normal progesterone levels in pregnancy at 15 DPO.

As for hcg, I just checked betabase.info, and 585 women had a beta between 58-106 at 15 DPO. These beta numbers are all for women with pregnancies confirmed by heart beat. About 25% of women reporting their betas were at 106 or lower at 15 DPO. So it's not like crazy low. My guess is that you implanted late.

And like the nurse said, the most important thing is if the level is doubling. Try to take it easy, and distract yourself for the next couple of days. That's the best thing you can do for the bean.

Thanks Daisy! Based on what I now think was IB I might have implanted late as well...

Any advice for the progesterone suppositories? What side effects did they give you? Not excited about them (though I know that they are a necessary evil).

Honestly, I don't feel like I had bad side effects - maybe just amplifies normal PMS symptoms, which are also identical to pregnancy symptoms... Mainly they make me feel tired, and icky, 'cause I'm oozing white gook all day. That's about it. I think my temp is a little higher on progesterone as well.

Are you taking endometrin or prometrium? How many times a day? I take endometrin twice a day.

Ok ladies brace yourselves, I'm sorry for doing this here but I feel like I really only know you guys on here, please dont feel the need to respond I'm just venting a little, and yes, I am in a bad bloody mood!

Ok so firstly I think we have sold our house, I say think because we are obviously waiting for surveys etc. which is great and what we have wanted a long time, only now my husband is in a constant mood, obsessing over everything, except me :( he was born in our spare room so I understand it's a wrench I'm not heartless but why oh why now! So no inclination to bd :( right when we need to. Oh I should mention my husband and ex wife also conceived their 2 daughters here! By blooming accident! And there is only 11 months between them! Typical. Then there's the little cbfm issue. No peaks no + opks no ewcm. The stress may be throwing me off a little I assume, I know I know I want it all to happen by the book, a miracle? Why the hell not! I deserve that don't I? Ooh and by the way hubby lost his job. It's ok we will manage but still, and then there is my boss. This is a lady who when I first knew my mum may have cancer told me I couldn't go to her (diagnosis or not) appointment, because she was having lunch with her sister, well she's one of those women who if you have a big house, hers is bigger, her gardens bigger, her car is better, if she had some awful mystery illness it would be the best mystery illness in the world! Well, her sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer also, and yep you guessed it, it's the worst cancer ever seen by doctors the world over! In fact I've even been told " oh claire, it's much worse than when your mum had it". Lol. Jeez this is gonna take up a whole page so I'm gonna stop there, thanks for listening, and sorry for the downer. I'm off for a cuppa, and to put myself back in that happy bubble :) xxx

Ok deep breath, vent over.

:hugs: chicky aww it sounds like you have a lot going on atm.. And all poorly timed. Sorry too that your boss is such a cowbag :hugs: :hugs:

Smyth, dont worry too much, once you hear the heartbeat you will be just fine. Everyones body is different, and I am certain you and your Vegas beanie are fine :) xx

Chicky, hugs honey! It sounds like alot is going on, I agree with tinker. Deep breaths....you will get through it :)

Wow chicky, you've got a lot going on. Hang in there...

I've got what feels like it could be ovulation pain...cramping on right side...have I missed my chance? The only day in the last week we didn't bd was yesterday cos my boobs were SO sore...x

Thanks ladies, sun is shining and I'm feeling much better after my little outburst lol. Went to do a clients hair this morning, I've known for 15 yrs or so and she discovered yesterday her husband has been havin an affair for 3 years! You know what if we chucked all our problems in a pile with everyone else's I'd want mine back! I can't imagine being betrayed like that. Oh and five mins after my little rant the estate agents called and our buyer has pulled out so one less thing to worry about hey, although dh is now even more pissed than before lol. Men :shrug: anywho ewcm started a little :happydance: so we shall see, maybe I should suggest dusting off the saucy undies to cheer him up hehe x

Smythdm,

honey your going to be fine. I dont think your 15 DPO to be honest - unless that's the only BD you had although we think we know when we conceived we are often wrong.

ALL that matters is it doubles / significantly increases. Relax as best you can and don't worry if you cramp like hell / spot - its just beany getting snuggled in.

any questions you have please ask. My consultant said that women like you and i - ie ones who are actively trying to conceive - are the worst patients as we know too much and worry too much . And stress is the most dangerous thing of all.

He also told me drink lots of water, relax as best is possible and dont worry about the cramps - i was stunned at how strong they were - like i was getting my period but worse.

xxxxxx

Ok deep breath. Can't believe I'm typing this. (deep breath)

I got my BFP on Thursday!!! And I'm still pregnant on Saturday!!

I almost don't want to type any of this out so as to not jinx it - it feels so fragile and foreign and I mean AWESOME, but scary. Took an IC test on Wednesday night - it was negative (I think - I threw it away). Took another on Thursday AM (11 DPO) and it was so so slightly positive and you could only see it when you titled it a certain way, but I carried that stick around with me all day - in the car, at work, at school. Friday AM took another - still was positive. Called my OB/GYN for a blood test - they are closed for Good Friday. Called the RE (I've got my first appointment next Tuesday) - they say they'll give me a test, then call me back and tell me that b/c I'm not a patient yet, they can't. Settled for going out and buying a digi - seeing the word pregnant was amazing. Told my husband - we are both in shock. Went out to dinner last night and laughed at the fact that I can't drink wine or have soft cheese or oysters. Feels crazy. Took another test this AM - still positive, slightly darker (not dark enough for me).

Going to the RE on Monday at 10:15 for a beta and hormone check (hopefully). Ahhhhh! It does not feel real.

If I knew how to do a fancy baby dust emoticon for you all, I would do a million of them. It will happen for you ladies, it will, it will. The good karma that you've all built up by being such an awesome support network can only come back in the best ways. And I can't wait to hear about it - particularly you IUI ladies in the 2ww!

Ive missed so much on here! Congratulations to you!! :happydance:

Happy - thanks so much. I keep crying and I cannot focus on work or school or anything else. The next 24 hours is going to be torturous. I got what I think was ovulation spotting (which happens as or immediately before ovulation, I think) 2-3 days AFTER I thought I ovulated. That would be too early for IB as well. So hopefully thats it.

So, fingers crossed - I have blood test at 7 am tomorrow and will know results by no later than 4 pm. I've had no spotting, and cramps haven't been bad. Hopefully the progesterone will do the trick, but I hate it so so much - such a yucky feeling and they just make me feel gross. I'm just really thankful that I didn't tell anyone (family, friends), my only saving grace is that I don't have to deal with other people's questions and them saying the wrong thing. This has been the worst rollercoaster - it feels just cruel to deliver such a crushing blow when I was the happiest of happy. I guess lesson learned to guard my heart always. I am, however, eternally grateful that I showed up at the RE on Monday vs. my OB. He did the testing I wanted and took action quickly.

I'm sorry to be taking up so much space and time on here - I really appreciate you girls and the support. I'm scared to talk/post much on any other threads - I don't want to have to explain anything to anyone. I keep googling, its bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->