CBFM Buddy

Ive missed so much on here! Congratulations to you!! :happydance:

Thanks Melly! That post seems like forever ago - the update is that I'm concerned b/c the RE told me that I have low HCG levels, so waiting to do a follow up test tomorrow :)

STOP googling, and try to stop stressing as much as you can. In fact, STRESS hormones can actually lower progesterone, so please just give it up to God, if you can. I'm not even religious, but you are doing all you can, so now you just have to try to breathe and distract yourself. Your progesterone was on the low end but not like catestrophically low. The suppositories should do the trick. :hugs:

And stop stressing about your Beta - I'm sure it's OK, and like happy said, it's hard to know exactly when you ovulated. Were you using CBFM? When did you peak? How many days ago?

Daisy - How much did your progesterone go up with the suppositories? I'm taking 100mg 2x a day.

Yes, I got a peak on the monitor 18 days ago. That's no so good huh?? We were in Vegas, and then I had some bleeding (which I am hoping was ovulation bleeding) 14 days ago.

Thanks!

Smyth, serum (blood level) progesterone doesn't go up much from the suppositories, but the progesterone is being absorbed right where you need it. You can always ask the doc about taking three times a day if you are nervous.

Based in your peak, you are probably 17 days +/- 1 day, post O. Maybe you did ovulate a little later (during natural cycles I o 36-48 hours after picking up my LH surge).

So the beta might be a little low, but the important thing is if it's doubling. Just try to breathe and stay positive. You'll know more tomorrow.

So an update on me... I saw the doctor today to discuss next steps (more details in my journal), but the end result is that we are going to move to IVF if this cycle is a bust. SO. I do hope this cycle is a BFP, but if not, IVF here I come. Jchic and I are going to be IVF buddies. Dear God I hope it works for us both.

Hi there I wonder if I can join this forum I have read from page one all the way through to this page - it took me a while!!!

I feel like I know you all, anyway this is the very first time I have ever posted in a forum and I have butterflies doing this.

A bit about us I am 40 hubby is 32 we got married in 2010 and tried for a baby straight away - we fell pregnant last year and unfortunately we lost it 6 weeks later in June. We have been trying since and no luck so I bought a CBFM quite a few months ago and also started temping but nothing since.

I have two boys from a previous marriage but it would be lovely to have one with my new husband.

You ladies all seem to support each other and seem such a nice caring thread to join - so please may I join you?

X

So an update on me... I saw the doctor today to discuss next steps (more details in my journal), but the end result is that we are going to move to IVF if this cycle is a bust. SO. I do hope this cycle is a BFP, but if not, IVF here I come. Jchic and I are going to be IVF buddies. Dear God I hope it works for us both.

Ahh fingers crossed for you!!! I bet it feels good to have a concrete plan for next cycle (even if I really hope you never get to it!).

Hi there I wonder if I can join this forum I have read from page one all the way through to this page - it took me a while!!!

I feel like I know you all, anyway this is the very first time I have ever posted in a forum and I have butterflies doing this.

A bit about us I am 40 hubby is 32 we got married in 2010 and tried for a baby straight away - we fell pregnant last year and unfortunately we lost it 6 weeks later in June. We have been trying since and no luck so I bought a CBFM quite a few months ago and also started temping but nothing since.

I have two boys from a previous marriage but it would be lovely to have one with my new husband.

You ladies all seem to support each other and seem such a nice caring thread to join - so please may I join you?

X

Of course!!! Welcome welcome :) I'm somewhat new to the group myself, but this is just a great great group of ladies!!

Welcome Garfie -we sure are a sisterhood here. You've come to the right forum :yipee:

Smyth: I couldn't WAIT to get home to check on you! Hold on little bean!
Chicky: URGH! What a day! Hang on there. And yes, dust off that sexy lingerie! :flasher:

AFM: I am waiting on my first AF since my MC. My boobs are sore and I think that means I may have ovulated. I am going in tomorrow to check progesterone and to check that my HCG levels are at zero. We dtd once (I'm still healing up) and I realized it was right around ovulation could be (or just after)... whoops! :dohh:
I really hope that I have ovulated because I am SO SCARED of what my cycle will be like with only one ovary and tube... Apparently you can only tell with time as your next few cycles unfold... This is such a scary journey.:sad2:

A friend revealed she's 15 weeks pregnant today. I was super relieved that my reaction to her was joy. Sometimes I just feel sad but I am honestly happy for her. I think I'm starting to see my friend's babies as gifts to me too...:flower:

Lots of love to you all!
I am following each one of you carefully so keep the news coming
hopeful

Thank you Smyth and welcome Garfie! This thread (and entire site really) is an amazing source of support, information and inspiration.

Hopeful, so many hugs coming your way. I'm glad to hear you are in better spirits. You know, the body is very adaptable - I am sure you'll be getting another BFP, I have no doubt. :hugs:

Hi Smyth, Hopeful and Daisy thanks for the HUGE welcome, you are right about this being a great site as I said before I have read all your postings!

I was surprised when I finally logged in how colourful this site was with all your tickers and pictures etc (I will have to learn how to do this!)

Good luck to all the ladies with BFPS and good luck to all of us who are still not quite there yet. :hugs:

AFM - I am on cd4 once again armed with my monitor, opk's, vitamin B6, Folic Acid and now grapefruit juice (thanks ladies). I also have to go back to the docs for more blood tests to check even if I'm ovulating as the last test was borderline ovulation (only found that out recently) :cry: So may be to late for me anyway???

Yeah and add one more thing into the mix - why not eh? I also have Endometriosis. Jeez this ttc is such a long long long journey and I am so glad I have found you all to share it with.

X

Hey Garfie - Welcome and good luck. :)

Smythdm - im feeling good things for you. any update? i remember my hcg was trebbling and that concern the doctor!!! i truly think as long as its going up thats all thats important, the rest just works out. I am in a Karma like state now - we can have soooo many medical intervention but once your bean snuggles in its in Gods hands, and you will be fine.

Daisy - THIS IS IT!!!! i think you will be a january 2013 mum no problems. Please try not to stress, how about a few days away / off work before that ball starts rolling so you gus can just enjoy the peace together and get ready mentally?

xxxxxx

I'll update you guys ASAP - went in for bloodwork this AM. I'm surprisingly better today - I figure that whatever is happening with the pregnancy/my beta levels is already happening and I can't do anything about it. MY HPTs are getting darker, so thats a good sign. If it wasn't meant to be, its not meant to be and thats ok, I'm glad I found out early and had time to prepare myself. Happy do you remember your HCG levels at all?

Hi everyone thanks for all of your support! :hugs: couldnt get through it without you all!!! Feeling much better today, hope ur all ok, little bean hanging in there smythdm! Glad lines are getting darker! :happydance:

And welcome garfie! Xxx

Thanks happy. We are going on vacation in 10 days, so I'll have a week off to prepare which is nice. Also doing a long protocol, so I'll be taking bcp for three weeks. Actual IVF procedure won't be until the end of may. I hope you are right and a beam is snuggling in as we speak, but for some reason I feel like I'm going to need IVF.

Smyth, can't wait to hear your results but I'm sure the numbers will be fine.

Garfie, I'm sorry this is such a long journey and about the endo. Have you considered fertility treatments at all?

Do any of you US girls watch Guilana and Bill? Such a great show, and she is just so brave for bringing attention, removing the stigma associated with infertility and now breast cancer.

I know this probably isn't the place to do it, but I am so sad... :-(. Another one of my friends has announced her pregnancy after her first month of trying... I want to be happy for her, but I can't. I just keep wondering if it will ever be our turn...one of my other friends has just been told she will never have children naturally with her husband as his sperm count is so low... Icsi will be perfect for them, but she is not yet heavy enough... I just worry that we will never be able to have our own family, naturally or otherwise.. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->