CBFM Buddy

Just heard from the RE - not good news sadly, my beta levels dropped significantly, so it looks like this pregnancy is not going to work out. Shockingly, I feel better knowing that than being in the crazy limbo of the last few weeks.

Maybe I haven't fully processed it, or maybe I spent so much time preparing for it that its making it easier, but I'm ok for now. I know all the "good" news associated with this - and its actually making me feel better, instead of worse. Its actually good that my betas dropped significantly and quickly - because at this point, I need to look forward to what happens next. I'll get to have an actual consultation with the RE, when we look at my HSG, the SA, etc and come up with an actual plan of action (I see a lot of progesterone in my future).

I am nervous for what will happen during the mc and what that will be like for me, but am focused on the future. Even though the monitoring (or the waiting) was awful, I'm glad I knew early. I can't thank you all enough for your support, and I'm looking forward to joining you all again in the crazy world of TTC.

Just heard from the RE - not good news sadly, my beta levels dropped significantly, so it looks like this pregnancy is not going to work out. Shockingly, I feel better knowing that than being in the crazy limbo of the last few weeks.

Maybe I haven't fully processed it, or maybe I spent so much time preparing for it that its making it easier, but I'm ok for now. I know all the "good" news associated with this - and its actually making me feel better, instead of worse. Its actually good that my betas dropped significantly and quickly - because at this point, I need to look forward to what happens next. I'll get to have an actual consultation with the RE, when we look at my HSG, the SA, etc and come up with an actual plan of action (I see a lot of progesterone in my future).

I am nervous for what will happen during the mc and what that will be like for me, but am focused on the future. Even though the monitoring (or the waiting) was awful, I'm glad I knew early. I can't thank you all enough for your support, and I'm looking forward to joining you all again in the crazy world of TTC.

:hugs: and lots of love smyth xxxxxxxx

Oh Smyth... I'm SO sorry. I really do know how you feel and I'm so happy to see you looking to the positive side. Sometimes the silver lining is well hidden.

I am hoping for happy miracle soon too. My friend who has been actively trying for two years just told me she is expecting. I am THRILLED for her and also see this as a message of hope for me :)

Hang in there all of you still waiting...

SMYTH - I have rewrote this out so many times and in the end all I can say is I'm so sorry hun for what you are going through :hugs:

X

Well I'm still hoping you're body proves you wrong Daisy! My friend on here got BFN's all the way until she was 16DPO and then finally got her BFP. I hope you're not too disheartened :hugs:

And is the pregnancy viable (so far)? I only ask because a lot of times late BFPs end up as MCs... or so it seems.

She just celebrated the baby's viability by getting to 24 weeks gestation yesterday!

Oh smyth, I'm so sad to hear this. You will soon get your forever baby hun, I know it :hugs: thinking of you x

Smyth,

I am so sorry....know that all my love, thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong and we are here for support. You will have a little bean that sticks, dont you worry....I am glad that you will be getting the attention you deserve from your RE. xxoo

Ladies, I have a happy story that may or may not give us all a bit of hope for our futures!

So bumped into an old client of mine today, she was ttc 10 yrs. saved enough pennies for 1 round of ivf and got her bfp first time! Is now a very proud mummy to 2 beautiful 11 month old twin girls. It gets better! She is now 16 weeks pg with a naturally conceived (hopefully boy according to her hubby to even things out) baby! There is hope and it will happen for all of us! Xxx

Smyth :hugs: I am so sorry hun. It is better knowing I agree. Statistics show that your very fertile after a mc so praying this next one is a sticky one :hugs:

Smyth, so so sorry. I am glad that you are taking it in stride as much as you can. FX for a quick rebound BFP. It does seem that getting pregnant one time seems to prime your body to do so again. Glad you are now under the care of an expert. :hugs:

Chicky, great story, thank you for sharing. :flower:

Smyth i'm so sorry, I don't know what to say apart from we are here for you. Good bless, you have such a brilliant attitude x x

Mrs B - Fantastic bump in your avatar! I don't think I was that big on my due date!

:flower: Thanks for all the support ladies!! I feel like all I do is hit the "thanks" button!!

MRS B - Lovely pic hun :baby: growing nicely :flower:

SMYTH - Hows things today hun, any change? :hugs:

CHICKY - Lovely story - gives us all some hope :thumbup:

CREATIVE/TINKER/DAISY - How are you ladies doing today?:happydance:

AFM - I got a PEAK on my monitor this morning woohoo waiting for hubby to wake up now!!:blush:

:hugs:

X

Bleeding has started again (spotting) so now think it is a matter of time before AF is here in full.. I am even more devastated this time as I was SO sure this was it. :cry:

TINKER - Aw hun - had everything crossed for you too. You're still not out yet not until the :witch: comes full force. If she does (and I hope she doesn't) we will have to chant LOUDER.:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"