CBFM Buddy

Smith- I'm so sorry! When I had mine people treated me like it shouldn't have been a hard thing when it is very hard to go through. People might make you feel like you shouldn't be sad. But I'm saying its ok and you can vent if you want/need to.

Daisy Q- You are a genius!! You were right I guess since my last m/c my cycles have decided to go from being 28 days long to 33/34 days long. I just got my peak today too!!

Sorry I have been MIA. I just really don't have much to say. But I do read what is going on with everyone. BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!:dust:

Thanks Garfie :hugs:

Only has spotting, and nothing in last 4hours or so... but I think it will probably do what it did last month and appear tomorrow.. which puts me on a perfect 28 day cycle... If I'm not pregnant (which I doubt now) then I would like to know today rather than later as I want a drink!! :haha: I am feeling very sorry for myself!!

Enjoy the peak!!

Daisy- good luck for today... let me know how you get on :hugs:

Its now red flow though still not heavy. I think hope had already gone earlier, so hopefully won't be upset too much further :'(

TINKER - Damn the :witch: (LOUDER chants next month) if no :bfp: Do you usually spot heavy?

Enjoy the PEAK - Ha gotta bloody catch him first - he was asleep, then was called into work now on a night shift :wacko:

Maybe we might get a chance tomorrow when he comes in he'll be awake and I'll be :sleep: (hope it's not to late) :dohh:

AMBERLEY - Hi I'm Garfie and quite new here (though I've stalked these ladies from the beginning) :winkwink: Hope you enjoyed your PEAK more than me :cry:

DAISY - Did you ask for your beta - how did you get on :flower:

SMYTH/HOPEFUL - Still in my thoughts.

:hugs:

X

I went in for a beta late, and i won't get the results until tomorrow. I'll try to update but will be in Turks and Caicos, so not sure of my internt access. If you hear nothing, it was a bfn, and I'll be back on bnb in a week.

I went in for a beta late, and i won't get the results until tomorrow. I'll try to update but will be in Turks and Caicos, so not sure of my internt access. If you hear nothing, it was a bfn, and I'll be back on bnb in a week.

have a fantastic time! bring us back a stick of rock! (ooh i bet that hasa totally different meaning over your way!) we will miss you :winkwink: x

Garfie- I don't really know re: spotting as not had it until last 2 cycles.. It got heavier and heavier lastt month :(

Good luck catching your hubby!! Xx

Good luck Daisy- have an amazing holiday xxx

Thanks for the hug chicky xx

Smyth hope you are holding up ok :hugs: xx

have a fantastic time! bring us back a stick of rock! (ooh i bet that hasa totally different meaning over your way!) we will miss you :winkwink: x

She's off to the Caribbean and you want a stick of rock!?!? :rofl:

Smyth hon when you have your little baby in your arms all this will seem a distant memory. I hope your feeling better and still positive.

Mrs b that's one awesome bump! Mines not big but I have put on weight ask over and not just my tummy.

Still not feeling flutters or kicks so I am looking forward to this Monday as I have my scan. I'm nervous but want to know what's going on.

Have a lovely holiday daisy, good luck with the beta x x

Will you be finding out the sex happy? Try not to worry about not feeling baby yet. I didn't feel anything with DD until I was around 22 weeks I think :flower:

Yes! One made of diamonds!! X;) x

Hey ttc, thanks for that reassurance. I think I may have a posterior placenta or at least I hope that's the reason I can't feel anything.

Nope I don't want to know the babies gender, its very personal but I think as its my first its more special not to know and get a surprise. . . . But hubby would love to know ha ha .

How are you doing? Much sickness ect? X x

Yes! One made of diamonds!! X;) x[/QUOTE]

Haha good choice! x

Hey ttc, thanks for that reassurance. I think I may have a posterior placenta or at least I hope that's the reason I can't feel anything.

Nope I don't want to know the babies gender, its very personal but I think as its my first its more special not to know and get a surprise. . . . But hubby would love to know ha ha .

How are you doing? Much sickness ect? X x

I'm fine thank you :) No MS at all, but I didn't have any with DD either so hoping luck's on my side again! x

Will you be finding out the sex happy? Try not to worry about not feeling baby yet. I didn't feel anything with DD until I was around 22 weeks I think :flower:

You feel the 2nd one much sooner! I felt B at 17 weeks and K at 13!! :)

Thanks guys - still hanging in here waiting for it to happen (which it will, levels have dropped again). I'm doing ok really - I've got my really really bad moments, but there are less of them. Now I just want everything to happen so that we can try again.

Have been enjoying coffee, wine, sushi, and soda this weekend - but I gotta say that it doesn't taste nearly as good when you wish you werent drinking/eating it!

SMYTH - Hun you will have good and bad days it takes time and certain things might trigger your thoughts off again its only natural - yesterday was a bad day for me as we are nearing the time I found out I was pregnant last year to loose it shortly after :cry: I think the being in limbo is the hardest thing, at least the levels are coming down. Sushi mmmmm not had that for a long time :haha:

CHICKY - :rofl:

HAPPY - Woohoo to no MS I got one whole day of being sick with both my boys and that was bad enough - what I would give to have that again :winkwink:

TINKER - What's happening?:flower:

DAISY - You're probably having to much of a good time to read this - but I hope your beta went well and you are having a fabby holiday.:happydance:

AFM - CD15 - Fairly sure I ovulated now in the dreaded 2WW.

:hugs:

X

All the best for this cycle Garfie :dust:

:witch: is def here, full flow by last night so on cd2 on cbfm...4 days until I start poas!! :haha:

You feel the 2nd one much sooner! I felt B at 17 weeks and K at 13!! :)

Yes I heard that!! I can't wait, although as silly as it sounds, I have forgotten what it feels like :dohh: so now worried I'm not going to know when it does happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->