CBFM Buddy

Smyth hon when you have your little baby in your arms all this will seem a distant memory. I hope your feeling better and still positive.

Mrs b that's one awesome bump! Mines not big but I have put on weight ask over and not just my tummy.

Still not feeling flutters or kicks so I am looking forward to this Monday as I have my scan. I'm nervous but want to know what's going on.

Have a lovely holiday daisy, good luck with the beta x x

Thank you! It's mostly flab tho, but it's all out front, hope it hardens up soon its making it so difficult to find clothes I feel and look comfortable in.

Good luck with your scan!! Will you share your photos with us? Xx

:hi: from Turks & Caicos!

What the heck is a stick of rock??? :rofl:

It's beautiful here. Sadly beta was negative. Just waiting on AF now. She should show tomorrow. Will be moving on to IVF. Excited, nervous and scared.

:hi: from Turks & Caicos!

What the heck is a stick of rock??? :rofl:

It's beautiful here. Sadly beta was negative. Just waiting on AF now. She should show tomorrow. Will be moving on to IVF. Excited, nervous and scared.

lol a stick of rock is something you can get in any seaside town in the uk, its basically a stick made of sugar like a boiled sweet but chewy in the middle crunchy on the outside and it comes in all different colours and flavours like mint, cider, liquorice, fruity. you have to try it! its tradition whenever someones goes to the seaside you bring back sticks of rock! il tell you what when you get that bfp il send you one :happydance: hope you are having a fantastic time! ans sorry about the test but onto bigger and better things for you mrs daisy xxxx

CHICKY - MMMM rock is so yummy! Have you tried Edinburgh rock that just melts in your mouth :wacko:

DAISY - Sorry to hear about your beta :flower: glad you're having a good time bet it's a lot better than the weather here - rain, rain and more rain :haha:

SMYTH - Still thinking of you :flower:

HAPPY - Is it today your scan? - ooh you must be soooooo excited :happydance:

TINKER - Only 3 more days :haha:

AFM - I'm 3 DPO and in the dreaded 2WW wait - although I don't hold out much hope this month as I only had a very short surge and hubby was MIA. :cry:

:hugs:

X

CHICKY - MMMM rock is so yummy! Have you tried Edinburgh rock that just melts in your mouth :wacko:

DAISY - Sorry to hear about your beta :flower: glad you're having a good time bet it's a lot better than the weather here - rain, rain and more rain :haha:

SMYTH - Still thinking of you :flower:

HAPPY - Is it today your scan? - ooh you must be soooooo excited :happydance:

TINKER - Only 3 more days :haha:

AFM - I'm 3 DPO and in the dreaded 2WW wait - although I don't hold out much hope this month as I only had a very short surge and hubby was MIA. :cry:

X

Nope but now I wanna!!!! God I wish I didn't live at the furthest point from the sea in the whole of the uk! I don't want I NEED some ! Lol x

Mmmmmm melts in your mouth, I've off to find someone who's going to Edinburgh, might stalk the airport! X

CHICKY - You know the deal get your :bfp: and i'll send you some! (my family is Scottish - so was practically brought up on the stuff :rofl:)

We've all got to get our :bfp: now with all these incentives flying around :happydance:

X

CHICKY - You know the deal get your :bfp: and i'll send you some! (my family is Scottish - so was practically brought up on the stuff :rofl:)

We've all got to get our :bfp: now with all these incentives flying around :happydance:

X

Holy crap ! That's a deal! :happydance: xxx

wonders if it is like our rock candy?? But its not chewy in the middle...you've peaked my curiousity...I need one!! :haha:

wonders if it is like our rock candy?? But its not chewy in the middle...you've peaked my curiousity...I need one!! :haha:

ooh im going to google it and will let you know!

nope, dont think so:shrug: a sick of rock is white in the middle and if for eg its from blackpool it will say blackpool rock all the way through! minty flavour.. then it has a shiny coating, my favourite is rainbow coloured which tastes fruity, it about 2cm wide or if your greedy you can get massive ones! and about 6in long, or you can get them in the shape of a dummy! soooooo cool. ooh and when i was at the coast last time i saw candied blood! lol in a blood bag and everything! didnt try it thou lol xxx

Mmmm I want some rock now :brat:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QFtTZs6AfTw/TJowTQL2-SI/AAAAAAAACCk/zMUXMruWTD0/s1600/SSL22156.JPG

Hahaha chicky :rofl: where in Beds are you btw?

Rhonda, I'm no where near the seaside at the moment unfortunately but we are going later on this year so if I remember I shall definitely buy some and send one over! Everyone needs to experience sticks of rock :lol:

Hahaha chicky :rofl: where in Beds are you btw?

Rhonda, I'm no where near the seaside at the moment unfortunately but we are going later on this year so if I remember I shall definitely buy some and send one over! Everyone needs to experience sticks of rock :lol:

Little village called eggington. I say little because it's literally a road! With a few houses, some say ideal I say a bit boring :shrug: we do have a cracking Indian restaurant thou :happydance: our nearest town is Leighton buzzard, about 10 miles outside Milton Keynes xxx

Hi ladies! Just checking in, how is everyone?

Mrs B - Nice bump there girl! WOOHOO!

AFM - having surgery on 5/21 to remove the endo and then straight to IVF when I get AF after that, so probably around June 10th or so. SUPER excited and HOPEFUL!

Pray we all get our little bundles soon :)

chicky - don't think you're too far from me then! I am in the fabulous Hemel :wacko: LOL!

jchic - very exciting! I hope it comes around fast for you :)

chicky - don't think you're too far from me then! I am in the fabulous Hemel :wacko: LOL!

jchic - very exciting! I hope it comes around fast for you :)

Omg I shop there all the time! Don't ya just love primark!!! Lol.

Jchic that's so exciting! Can't wait for you to start so we can all celebrate when you get your bfp!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->