CBFM Buddy

hey ladies,

had my 20 week scan today, all looks well. we didnt want to know gender so the lady spent ages showing us all the limbs and joints. We had a consultant surgeon training to use the machine sat in with us so we got two scans so he could practise :))

i had no obvious soft markers for downs - which doenst rule it out but its a good sign. alo my placenta is forward facing so that explains why i dont feel anything at all

lots of love and good luck everyone
xxx

ps - i was at whitby yesterday as ots close to me and i was going to bu som erock after reading this lol!!!

hey ladies,

had my 20 week scan today, all looks well. we didnt want to know gender so the lady spent ages showing us all the limbs and joints. We had a consultant surgeon training to use the machine sat in with us so we got two scans so he could practise :))

i had no obvious soft markers for downs - which doenst rule it out but its a good sign. alo my placenta is forward facing so that explains why i dont feel anything at all

xxx

ps - i was at whitby yesterday as ots close to me and i was going to bu som erock after reading this lol!!!

Glad all looks well Happy :)

Hey everyone, it sounds like everyone id moving forward in some way which makes me super happy!

Happy-YAY! for your scan. I'm thrilled baby seems snug and happy and healthy in there

Creative- Symptoms yet? Sounds like you're a lucky one for not feeling yucky!

Garfie-how you doing hon? In the 2ww yet?

Mrs B -your bump is adorable! I love it! I have bump-envy!

AFM: I am not using CBFM this month and it feels awful. AF is gone and I have no idea what to expect! No clue on length of cycle or when I'll ovulate at all! I just had a friend for coffee and she prayed so beautifully for me. Between her tears she prayed for a baby for us and prayed through each stage -that I would have a lucky left, get a sticky bean, have a big belly, feel baby kick, birth safely etc...

It has given me such joy and hope! I pray the same for all of you!

Hey everyone, it sounds like everyone id moving forward in some way which makes me super happy!

Happy-YAY! for your scan. I'm thrilled baby seems snug and happy and healthy in there

Creative- Symptoms yet? Sounds like you're a lucky one for not feeling yucky!

Garfie-how you doing hon? In the 2ww yet?

Mrs B -your bump is adorable! I love it! I have bump-envy!

AFM: I am not using CBFM this month and it feels awful. AF is gone and I have no idea what to expect! No clue on length of cycle or when I'll ovulate at all! I just had a friend for coffee and she prayed so beautifully for me. Between her tears she prayed for a baby for us and prayed through each stage -that I would have a lucky left, get a sticky bean, have a big belly, feel baby kick, birth safely etc...

It has given me such joy and hope! I pray the same for all of you!

Haha thanks! It really is more impressive in photos then every day life :haha:

Hope your and you friends prayers come true :winkwink:

Hello ladies,
I wonder if you could tell me if the monitor can confirm the date ovulation occurred on.
From what I can readm it predict but doesn't confirm.
Is this right?
Have you used the digital tests? if so can you also tell me what the difference is as a user - not their marketing talks? It is a lot of money if it gives you the same information.

Nychic, it predicts, but does not confirm ovulation. The only thing that can confirm ovulation is charting, a progesterone test at 7 dpo, or an ultrasound.

It gives you a little more info than a opk. It gives you "high" fertility readings when your estrogen surge is detected, which usually preceeds your LH surge. So you have more forewarning that ovulation is close at hand, and can bd accordingly.

hey ladies,

xxx

congrtas on your scan happy, cant wait to see a pic!!! :happydance:

im so jealous! you could get rock pretty much whenever you like!!!:happydance:

daisy: hope you are still having a fab time!

mrs b: your bump is beautiful

how is everyone else?

afm: what the hell is going on with my temps? think my thermometer is broken? x

JCHIC- Hi hun are you have a laproscopy to remove the end? - I've had one just before I fell pregnant with my eldest - it must have cleared the tubes or something. I also heard good reports after the laser procedure as well (that's less invasive) and then onto IVF wow before you know you will have that little :baby:

HAPPY - Glad your scan went okay - great news about their being no soft marker too. Can't wait to see the pic :happydance:

HOPEFUL - What helped me was talking about how I felt and of course I did bucket loads of crying. Nice that your friend said some prayers (that's not really me though I remember trying to bargain with him at the time) I am glad you are getting comfort.:flower:

NYCHICK - :hi:I'm Garfie and fairly new to this thread (though I have stalked the ladies from the beginning) :haha:

DAISY - How's your holiday going? Hope you're having lots and lots of fun!

CHICKY - I live out in the country moved from a bustling city (it's strange not even a corner shop in sight never mind a lovely Indian restaurant) :haha: What's this about your temperatures? they looked good to me last time I checked are they not going up and up?

AFM - FF pushed my ovulation back by one day - which as you all know hubby was MIA so that makes it 4 days before (so probably not my turn this month) :cry:

:hugs:

X

JCHIC- Hi hun are you have a laproscopy to remove the end? - I've had one just before I fell pregnant with my eldest - it must have cleared the tubes or something. I also heard good reports after the laser procedure as well (that's less invasive) and then onto IVF wow before you know you will have that little :baby:

HAPPY - Glad your scan went okay - great news about their being no soft marker too. Can't wait to see the pic :happydance:

HOPEFUL - What helped me was talking about how I felt and of course I did bucket loads of crying. Nice that your friend said some prayers (that's not really me though I remember trying to bargain with him at the time) I am glad you are getting comfort.:flower:

NYCHICK - :hi:I'm Garfie and fairly new to this thread (though I have stalked the ladies from the beginning) :haha:

DAISY - How's your holiday going? Hope you're having lots and lots of fun!

CHICKY - I live out in the country moved from a bustling city (it's strange not even a corner shop in sight never mind a lovely Indian restaurant) :haha: What's this about your temperatures? they looked good to me last time I checked are they not going up and up?

AFM - FF pushed my ovulation back by one day - which as you all know hubby was MIA so that makes it 4 days before (so probably not my turn this month) :cry:

X

It's more of an old pub they've converted into an Indian , and that's it lol. If we need milk it's either a walk across a couple of fields to the farm shop or.... Well come to think of it my neighbour has cows! Hmmm ;) anyway yes it is but is it strange it just keeps going up? With no dips? Im fairly new to temping, :shrug:

Love chicky x

CHICKY - We have lots of farms near us and they leave there fruit and veg out - you just take what you want and leave some money in a pot still getting used to that :haha:

How long is your LP (14 days)? It's a good sign that your temps are up and they are quite high compared to mine - you had a very very small dip on 5DPO. So the million dollar question when are you planning on doing a :test: I think I will test Monday - but I don't hold out much hope for me :cry:

X

CHICKY - We have lots of farms near us and they leave there fruit and veg out - you just take what you want and leave some money in a pot still getting used to that :haha:

How long is your LP (14 days)? It's a good sign that your temps are up and they are quite high compared to mine - you had a very very small dip on 5DPO. So the million dollar question when are you planning on doing a :test: I think I will test Monday - but I don't hold out much hope for me :cry:

X

Oh how cute! It's nice they are so trusting! Our farm shop is mega expensive, lovely but probably at least double the cost of supermarkets lol x

And I'm not sure, you know what I think I have some in my stash! Just for shits and giggles might do one now! Lol x

CHICKY - Remember it's still very early :haha: but wish you all the luck in the world - I might have to stock up on that rock :happydance:

X

CHICKY - Remember it's still very early :haha: but wish you all the luck in the world - I might have to stock up on that rock :happydance:

X

Haha bfn. Obviously lol. Dear me I can't believe I just did that! Mind you I've been dying to poas since 1dpo so glad it's out of my system! Xxx

:rofl: OOOh Chicky you really are nawty - wait until the other ladies see. Well at least you got it out of your system :haha:

I would put my O chart up for you all to see but I don't know how too and if it's anything to technical I won't be able too :dohh:

X

:rofl: OOOh Chicky you really are nawty - wait until the other ladies see. Well at least you got it out of your system :haha:

I would put my O chart up for you all to see but I don't know how too and if it's anything to technical I won't be able too :dohh:

X

We won't tell them garfie we will keep it our little secret ;) lol. Ok I think I know this one, at the top right of ff page there's a sharing tab, now in the drop down menu is a tab which says something like share charts? Anyway it'll give you a link and you copy and paste it into your siggy. I think creative showed me how to do it. So if u pop back a few pages it should still be there. I'm rubbish on computers but even I found it quite easy. Do it do it!!! :happydance:

Xxx

CHICKY - Darn it just posted and the lappy ate it! :growlmad:

I was going to say I will keep it QUIET but somehow I reckon they will find out, nothing is secret on this thread :winkwink:

I just tried to sort out FF and it won't let me :cry: is it because I'm not a fully fledged member or something?

X

CHICKY - Darn it just posted and the lappy ate it! :growlmad:

I was going to say I will keep it QUIET but somehow I reckon they will find out, nothing is secret on this thread :winkwink:

I just tried to sort out FF and it won't let me :cry: is it because I'm not a fully fledged member or something?

X

Oh :shrug: I have no idea? Im pretty sure I did it when I was on my free trial x

Chicky, those temps look great! Give it a few more days. Wait until 12 dpo if you can

Happy, awesome news about your scan.

Hopeful, hoping for a quick rebound bfp for you.

Garfie, having a good time. Weather is cloudy though, but it's still nice to be away. Will be doing a snorkeling excursion today.

Chicky, those temps look great! Give it a few more days. Wait until 12 dpo if you can

Happy, awesome news about your scan.

Hopeful, hoping for a quick rebound bfp for you.

Garfie, having a good time. Weather is cloudy though, but it's still nice to be away. Will be doing a snorkeling excursion today.

Lol well you guys know me well enough by now to know that's not gonna happen :haha:
Il probably be testing every day my temps stay high! Lol. X

CHICKY - Told you they'd find out - I never said anything honest :winkwink: If you are going to test early (and I reckon you will) don't forget FMU is better.

DAISY - Glad you are having a good time - I have been snorkelling in Egypt and Turkey - it was awesome you will love it. Once the clouds have gone I bet it will be glorious sunshine once again :happydance:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"