CBFM Buddy

Chicky your chart is looking promising!!! :dance:

The cats definately out of the bag garfie lol

Thanks creative I thought so too but just spotted a chart that looked exactly like mine and then today took a massive dive! So going to try and do as dr daisy says and not test now till 12dpo which is Friday. Maybe :winkwink: lol I don't know if I can but il try. :thumbup: xxx

Thanks creative I thought so too but just spotted a chart that looked exactly like mine and then today took a massive dive! So going to try and do as dr daisy says and not test now till 12dpo which is Friday. Maybe :winkwink: lol I don't know if I can but il try. :thumbup: xxx

CHICKY - The cat, the dog and what ever any other animal was hiding in there are out :haha:

Just because someone elses chart took a nose dive doesn't mean yours will - careful or I will start chanting PMA PMA PMA! :happydance:

So you are taking Dr Daisy advice and waiting until Friday before doing a :test: hmmmm really? :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

CHICKY - The cat, the dog and what ever any other animal was hiding in there are out :haha:

Just because someone elses chart took a nose dive doesn't mean yours will - careful or I will start chanting PMA PMA PMA! :happydance:

So you are taking Dr Daisy advice and waiting until Friday before doing a :test: hmmmm really? :winkwink:

X

Im keeping positive but don't want to get too excited about it I haven't that many charts to go from yet, and don't feel anything so keeping fingers and toes crossed but don't want to get too excited its so disappointing seeing bfn month after month year after year. And in all honesty il prob test again tomorrow lol I just had a pack of 30 cbfm and 30 hpt tests delivered ao may as well use them! Hehe x

CHICKY - Aw hun I no it's hard and I've only been trying two years nearly and 1 year since the m/c - it's not nice to see a:bfn: all the time.:flower:

I've also got some p/g test saying "pee on me" everytime I open the bathroom cupboard :rofl: Looking forward to seeing you with a :bfp: soon hun.(even though it will cost me some rock!):haha:

X

CHICKY - Aw hun I no it's hard and I've only been trying two years nearly and 1 year since the m/c - it's not nice to see a:bfn: all the time.:flower:

I've also got some p/g test saying "pee on me" everytime I open the bathroom cupboard :rofl: Looking forward to seeing you with a :bfp: soon hun.(even though it will cost me some rock!):haha:

X

Haha yes it will garfie I'm off for the night got tickets to see jim Davidson so will catch up with all you lovely ladies tomorrow. Nite nite x

hello all,.here is a photo from yesterday, hopefully its clear as I took it from my phone x x

Attachments

• baby 1.jpg
    baby 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
PS if any one call tell what gender it is please please don't tell me!

I love this little beam so much already x

ps. a gender came to me right away, be interesting to see if I am right in 20 weeks :) hehe

lol I am convinced its a girl and hubby reasons a boy. the photos are so clear you can see the ear in perfect detail in real life and the pout!

it made it all very real and exiting.I bought my first baby outfit to celebrate today x

I have written my prediction down :)

Sounds so exciting!! eek x

I know!! I always have said it will be our luck thats he/she is shy :haha:

Ok so temp dropped quite a bit obviously. Which is poo, i had a feeling it would mind you i dont know if it could affect it but woke up with no quilt and was blooming freezing!!! Lol. Don't know what the hell possessed me but I took a hpt anyway. I'm sure theres a super faint line, poss my first evap? I wish I could post pics ! Anyway will be at work till 7 ish and can hardly ever get Internet There so have a great day everyone

Xxx

Chicky, I hope this is it for you and that's not an evap!

Ps... My temperature didn't rise the month I got bfp... Infact is started to fall.. not trying to get your hopes up but just saying anythings possible maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->