CBFM Buddy

HAPPY - Congrats what a beautiful baby - so clear in detail. :flower: So did you go for a neutral outfit then? With my first I remember going into a shop and my mum saying "Oh this is a lovely dress are you going to buy it?" I was looking at something else and my reply was "oooh mum look at this lovely blue sleepsuit" Er how weird we both thought as we left the shop. I didn't get to buy the dress I was already pregnant.:rofl:

CHICKY - Sleeping with covers on/off can effect temps - besides that's not a huge drop you are still above your coverline. Did you read the :test: within the timeframe and follow the instructions. (I'm sure you did) then it's unlikely to be an evap line (nasty things!):growlmad:

DAISY - Hope the sun is shining today for you.:thumbup:

SMYTH - Hope each day is getting a little easier for you hun :flower:

MRS B - Hope you're taking it nice and easy :coffee:

JCHIC/TTC/TINKER - Hope you ladies are all okay :thumbup:

AFM - On 4DPO and just getting the usual cramps, twinges etc (prob my endo) :shrug:

:hugs:

X

HAPPY - Congrats what a beautiful baby - so clear in detail. :flower: So did you go for a neutral outfit then? With my first I remember going into a shop and my mum saying "Oh this is a lovely dress are you going to buy it?" I was looking at something else and my reply was "oooh mum look at this lovely blue sleepsuit" Er how weird we both thought as we left the shop. I didn't get to buy the dress I was already pregnant.:rofl:

CHICKY - Sleeping with covers on/off can effect temps - besides that's not a huge drop you are still above your coverline. Did you read the :test: within the timeframe and follow the instructions. (I'm sure you did) then it's unlikely to be an evap line (nasty things!):growlmad:

DAISY - Hope the sun is shining today for you.:thumbup:

SMYTH - Hope each day is getting a little easier for you hun :flower:

MRS B - Hope you're taking it nice and easy :coffee:

JCHIC/TTC/TINKER - Hope you ladies are all okay :thumbup:

AFM - On 4DPO and just getting the usual cramps, twinges etc (prob my endo) :shrug:

X

Yep I did :) managed to get service at work! Even in this crappy weather and think I've picked up a tummy bug from client yesterday :( she declined to tell me she had been throwing up all morning after picking up a bug from her son! Jeez cheers love and now all I want to do is puke! Ergh. X

CHICKY - Aw hun hope you feel better soon :hugs: and that it's not a tummy bug! :nope:

X

CHICKY - Aw hun hope you feel better soon :hugs: and that it's not a tummy bug! :nope:

X

Hmm im not so sure, had a nice cuppa tea and feel fine again :thumbup: god I hate being sick, and even worse I hadn't brought my make up bag to work and didn't put on waterproof mascara! Lol so I WILL NOT get sick lol, thank you for cheering me up garfie, love you!!! Xxx

thanks ladies!

i'm very excited. I had some "fun" not sex though with hubby last night and
my tummy was convulsing and I could feel the baby in my womb.

I may now abstain from orgasms , I really got worried I hurt baby lol!

chicky I started of with my bfp by getting faint ones every day building up to dead obvious ones. I knew they were not evap as it was a definite colour line that even though was very faint looked real and not a smudge!

good luck. also the internet cheap ones were very very sensitive for me and my afternoon wee have the best response not morning x x x

Just an update ive started spotting and all crampy :( which certainly feels like af and gives me a pretty crappy lp this month if it is. X

Happy - what an amazing scan picture! I don't think I've ever seen one so clear before. I did think boy when I saw it for some reason though!

Chicky - :hugs: I hope it isn't AF on her way, but a bean just snuggling in tight x

Well I was officially due af today anyway it's my late ov that's put af supposedly off till next mon ish. And I say spotting but in reality it was just pink cm, not much actual blood so back in my happy place, whatever it is I'm just goin with it and if I'm onto next cycle then so be it :) where would I be without you guys! :) xx

Hiding behind shower curtains eating sticks of rock perhaps!?! :rofl:

CHICKY - Me thinks implantation too! Glad your in your happy place :happydance: Are you waiting until Monday to test then hmmmmm:winkwink:

TTC - :rofl:

X

CHICKY - Me thinks implantation too! Glad your in your happy place :happydance: Are you waiting until Monday to test then hmmmmm:winkwink:

TTC - :rofl:

X

Oh lolly I'd forgotten about the rock!!! Lol mannnnn I was mega excited!

And wouldn't that be something, and no probably not! Lol :haha: il be cracking one of those sticks out as soon as I get home !!!! Haha x

Happy your little one is so perfect!! :hugs: Can't wait to see what you are having!!

Chicky I hope its not AF hun...fx for you!

Thanks Garfie, I am trying, but getting quite stressed out about an exam I have to take for work in two weeks! Its juts not sinking in and don’t think I am anywhere close to passing it! I just couldnt revise early on as everytime I picked up the book I felt sick!

Hmm Chicky, maybe it was just you being sick?? :winkwink: but hope you feel better soon! It all sounds so hopeful!!! Fingers crossed!!

Happy, have you abstained all the way so far? We have only bd’d twice since :bfp: and taken it easy both times, it worries me even tho its supposed to be fine!

Happy, are you taking predictions?? It is only a prediction tho, I do not 'know' in any way, so it won't be spoiling your suprise :haha: If not, of course thats fine, I have written it down so I don't forget my first thoughts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->