CBFM Buddy

Hi all -

Got a good update from the doctor today, I am cleared to start trying again as soon as I feel up to it. I guess I won't be able to use the CBFM this cycle, but I'll be using OPKs to try to catch the egg. The doctor told me that it was his goal to get me (and keep me) pregnant in 2012 and that sounds mighty good to me ;) I think Clomid and IUI are in my future...but first comes more bloodwork, an ultrasound and another SA!

As much as I don't want to be back in TTC land, I've missed you ladies and am excited to catch up with everyone.

hey all.

I am totally taking predictions! so far about 90% people say it's a boy, but i'm one if the ten percent little girl predictors!

Mrs b we can't have sex sure to the bleeding at the beginning, we do other stuff but i'm very careful and to be honest I am a but nervous about the big orgasm now. hubbys fine with me reducing intimacy to a minimum but I don't know how he will feel if I stop it completely......i'm sure he would be ok but I think I would feel a little guilty lol!

smyth- been thinking about you my love, i'm glad you're feeling ok. I hope you ate not on the ttc band waggon for to long and you get your bfp. it's happened before and it will happen again and be sticky I just know it x x

Hi everyone! I am about a week away from what I think could be ovulation date so here's to hoping we can have a quick rebound BFP :)

As mentioned before my colleague is trying and so for the sake of my heart and my sanity I'm hoping our bfp wont take long.

Chicky, when will you test? SO EXCITING!

Creative-still feeling normal?

happy-i think girl :)

smyth-we should send extra dust to each other since we're in the same boat. i hope it's soon for us both

garfie- you usually get twinges 4dpo? i hope it's a bean nestling in!
love to all the rest of you

Morning everyone!

Smyth it's great to have you back :hugs:

Mrs b I think I was just having a funny turn too lol

Hopeful I'm waiting to see if af arrives now which I'm pretty sure it will any day now

Afm think I bought a dodgy batch of tests and that line or evap or whatever it was is where I can see where the hcg line should be through the test :shrug: I thought £3 for 30 was a bit cheap lol. That'll teach me! Have a great day everyone

Love chicky x

I predict :pink:

Just on my way to my 16 week appt. Hope to hear pumpkins heartbeat x
Will catch up fully this evening x

MRS B - Hope you get to hear little ones heartbeat - good luck at your scan - can't wait to see pic :flower:

CHICKY - You still spotting? - Not out yet then hun, and is that a slight temp rise this morning (do you usually get a temp rise before :witch:) :hugs:

HOPEFUL - Wouldn't that be lovely a quick rebound :bfp: - yeah unfortunately I get all sort of niggles and cramps due to the endo and as hubby was MIA near O I think its only a very slim possibility :cry:

However you know me I will test Monday, Tues, Weds .................. :haha:

HAPPY - That's a tough one if I saw his/her bits I would probably know :haha: however my bet is a boy (but only cos I don't know what a girl scan look like):dohh:

SMYTH - It's great to hear that you and your Doc are singing from the same hymn sheet - won't be long before you have that bundle of joy in your arms I'm sure :hugs:

DAISY - Hope your Holiday is going well and you are taking it easy :flower:

I am indeed garfie, proper red spotting now thou not pink, and yes had slight rise last month 11 dpo too, I got a random nose bleed this morning when I got to work , that was pleasant lol, think af is trying to get out of every possible orifice this month! :haha: can't wait for you to start testing! Eek xx

I have a question girls

If this is normal af spotting which I had also last month do you think I should see my gp? I'm a bit worried that if I start spotting 10 dpo I don't have very long for inplantation etc if it can take up to 12 days ish
Xxx

CHICKY - Aw :hugs: Sickness and nosebleeds poor you.

Funny you should mention nosebleed I had a dream last night I was having one - felt so real this morning I almost expected to see blood on the pillow :haha:

Well ladies as you know I don't have a lot of luck with blood tests :cry: - I need to have my 7DPO progesterone checked and guess what it falls on Saturday since FF put my O date back by one day. Do you think it will be okay to go on Friday (6DPO) as the Hospital is not open for bloods on a weekend?

On a more positive note this time last month I was already one day into AF (only had an 18 day cycle start to finish) this month already on CD19 let's hope I can get to the testing stage - I felt cheated last month :wacko:

:hugs:

X

Garfie- I know what you mean about unexpected short cycles making you feel cheated!!

Chicky- I was wondering about the same thing with the spotting, though I only get it a day or so before. Will see how this cycle goes I think!

Smyth and hopeful- hope the bfp comes quickly for you :hugs:

Daisy- hope you are having a fantastic holiday!

Afm: CD6- high on monitor, and feel really rotten. Sick, dizzy, tired and beyond moody :(

Garfie maybe it's some kind of psychic thing! Maybe we were twins separated at birth!!!! ;)

And tink took the bull by the horns and managed to get an appointment for Tuesday morning so il let you know how it goes :) I don't generally have much joy with her but I'm just going to be all bossy and demand my issues get looked into. X

CHICKY - :rofl: how old are you gosh that was some birth lol (I'm 41 nearly).:haha:

So are you still spotting hun - glad you are getting it sorted write down some questions and then that way you won't forget anything :winkwink:

So if its a physic thing I dream it you get it? - Ok I'm ordering a dream about a :bfp: and some rock is that okay with you?:thumbup:

TINKER - Yes I do feel cheated it's so annoying really brings out the angry POAS addict in me :dohh: Do you usually get highs this early on? Maybe this cycle will be different hope so hun.

AFM - Just thought I share nothing to do with TTC - hubby tried to colour my hair last night (I'm a natural brown) how difficult can it be he said well he tried a blond on it OMG I looked like a tiger!:rofl: Anyway luckily the hairdresser was available today and she has made it look a million times better (Good job really cos have to go to my eldest school tomorrow and watch him make a speech) this will be a challenge for him as he has autism. At least I can go without a hat on now :haha:

X

I have a question girls

If this is normal af spotting which I had also last month do you think I should see my gp? I'm a bit worried that if I start spotting 10 dpo I don't have very long for inplantation etc if it can take up to 12 days ish
Xxx

I always spotted before AF and it started on 10dpo...so I would spot from 3-4 days, I talked to my doc about it and she said most of the time its completely normal and it will not interfere with your bfp...she was right!

smyth-we should send extra dust to each other since we're in the same boat. i hope it's soon for us both

I'm totally with you on this! I'm probably about a week away from ovulation if all goes well. I took a pregnancy test and an OPK this AM. The pregnancy test was so so so faint (sad to think thats all that remains of my baby) - hcg was 39 2 days ago, so it should be about 20 or less today, and totally gone by early next week. The OPK was negative, but I'm not sure that that matter.

:hugs: Smyth! I am glad you've been given the green light to ttc again! Good Luck sweetie and I pray you wont be ttc very long this go around!

SMYTH - What to say hun it's very hard my thoughts are with you - I kept my + pregnancy test and when ever I feel I want to get of this ttc merry go round I get that out and take a look at it and that keeps me going - just thought I'd share :hugs:

X

Thank you guys!! I am a little sad that I didn't keep any of my tests or pictures. I deleted them all when I was really sad and didn't want to look at them anymore. I had given my husband little baby booties to tell him and I hid those away too. Its really tough to remember how hopeful and happy I was. Its sad to think that I'll never ever be able to feel pure joy at the sight of a positive pregnancy test, it will always be tempered with anxiety.

Oh Smyth :( Know that God doesnt give you things you cannot handle and there is a bigger plan in motion. Its really hard to see the Forest through the trees sometimes. Please hang in there.

Thinking of you and sending you tons of love!!!

Hi everyone :) xxoo

Once of the comments one of my friends made on facebook was....

God chooses a lot of women to be mothers, but He only chooses very special women to be mothers of His angels.

I thought it was really sweet! I hope that helps you know that you are an amazing person Smyth and everyone else who have had a miscarriage. I'm excited that your doctor released you to start trying again!! GOOD LUCK!!!! :flower::dust:

AMBERLY - What a lovely thing to say :flower: Hi I'm Garfie and quite new to this thread, tell me a little bit about yourself - I've been trying ttc since my m/c last June so I found your post very touching :cry:

I am 5DPO and anxiously waiting to POAS :haha:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back