CBFM Buddy

Hi Garfie!! Well I am 24 years old and I got married in December 2009. We started TTC in Dec 2010, had a m/c in July at 10 weeks (I think because of my RH factor), and then I had another m/c in January at 4 weeks and 2 days (I fell down some stairs and I had really low progesterone). So here we are again TTC.

hey all,

off for a weekend away with hubby tomorrow. dead excited :)

Mrs B - i think girl too!!! I hope you get to hear heart beat - my midwife didnt when i was 16 weeks and i was gutted.

lots of love to you all xxxx

:hi: all

Well, my baby is a little terror :haha: we heard the heartbeat but everytime it got really close, baby kicked the doppler and swam away :rofl:

Smythdm – welcome back, glad your ok

Chicky – hope you get your spotting sorted if AF comes!

Garfie – I say its fine to go one day early... my dates were off for my bloods due to weekends, can’t remember if they were early or late tho mind. Oh no! Hair disaster! Glad its fixed lol

Amberly – that quote is gorgeous!

MRS B - Oh dear a little terror before little :baby: even gets here :haha:They say you can tell the sex of a baby by its heartbeat - not sure if that's true or not though as it's been that long it's all a bit of a blur :wacko:

I am going to go for the bloods tomorrow as I have missed so many months already - apart from the one that didn't tell me what I wanted to hear (borderline ovulation :cry:)

Hair disaster you didn't see it :haha: but ssssshhhh don't tell the hubby I told you :rofl:

HAPPY - Enjoy your dirty weekend with your hubby :winkwink: Can it still be a dirty weekend if your married??????

AMBERLY - So sorry for your loses hun :flower: Well you have joined a nice thread. Here the ladies are lovely and supportive and everyone has there own little story to tell :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Have a lovely weekend happy! :happydance:

Hi amberley :hi:

And thanks for advice ladies, I'm sure spotting isn't something to get too worried about but as I've never had a bfp I'm now getting impatient and although I never wanted to go down the doctors route I've decided enough is enough and need to check everything is ok :thumbup:

Also as spotting is heavier I've decided if I'm going to get the :witch: I'm going to make it interesting! So as everyone talks so highly of them bought myself a mooncup! :happydance: I also reckon as I'm spending so much on test sticks il save a few quid on my ladies monthlys ;) xxx

MRS B - Oh dear a little terror before little :baby: even gets here :haha:They say you can tell the sex of a baby by its heartbeat - not sure if that's true or not though as it's been that long it's all a bit of a blur :wacko:

X

Yes its an old wives tale.. I was excited to compare :haha: never mind!

MW did write 140 on my notes but I'm not sure how accuate it is coz she saih she didnt get a really good long listen lol. They say over 140 is a girl and under 140 is a boy. so thats no help! :haha:

CHICKY - Wow that will confuse the old :witch: hopefully you won't need any more girly things after this month.:winkwink:

Are you just using them for AF - I've read (I do a lot of reading :haha:) that you can use them after :sex: to keep the little :spermy: trapped.:happydance:

MRS B - That makes me want to see if the old wives tale is true - but the baby boxes are up in the loft :cry:

X

CHICKY - Wow that will confuse the old :witch: hopefully you won't need any more girly things after this month.:winkwink:

Are you just using them for AF - I've read (I do a lot of reading :haha:) that you can use them after :sex: to keep the little :spermy: trapped.:happydance:

MRS B - That makes me want to see if the old wives tale is true - but the baby boxes are up in the loft :cry:

X

Haha yep plan on throwing her right off and yes just for af, after bd i use softcups as I'd read that mooncups are too deep and cup right around the cervix so I'd worry I'd be keeping them out rather than in! Lol

CHICKY - Ah I see well I guess you will know more when you use them :winkwink:

X

CHICKY - Ah I see well I guess you will know more when you use them :winkwink:

X

Ive used softcups for months they are great for keeping those little swimmers where they need to be :) also sorry if tmi but solves the whole damp patch issue! :happydance: x

CHICKY :rofl: you say what we are all thinking - all hail Chicky (as I bow down) :haha:

X

MW did write 140 on my notes but I'm not sure how accuate it is coz she saih she didnt get a really good long listen lol. They say over 140 is a girl and under 140 is a boy. so thats no help! :haha:

It doesn't always hold true but it did with my kids, Brayden's HR was 145 and Kaiya's was 169! So 140 I dare say your having a :blue: Mrs. B. :D

It doesn't always hold true but it did with my kids, Brayden's HR was 145 and Kaiya's was 169! So 140 I dare say your having a :blue: Mrs. B. :D

I think I will have to keep track of peoples predictions, so far I think its quite :blue: heavy!

Sorry that my messages are short and not in depth I browse on my phone and it's rubbish :haha:

Yeah I always have highs at cd6... Only used CBFM for two previous cycles but had highs right from day 6 until af arrived or stick 19 as the last stick of 20 is always low..so no peaks so far for me. I am having pretty regular af now but not sure if I'm ovulating but other symptoms suggest I am.

I am pretty depressed ATM. Don't know whether to see doctor or not. The only thing that will lift its getting pregnant.

Chicky I have been using the moon up for 3 cycles now and I love it! I needed to cut my nails the first time I used it though! I used a tampon today and I never will again missed mooncup too much! Also try it on day 3 or 4 of your cycle as may take a few goes and be messy. So easy now though!

Mrs B I think :girl: but don't know why!

I'll write down your prediction tinkerbellsie, so far everyone else (except when I asked in 2nd tri) has said :blue: :haha:

You make it 7 - 1

Sorry that my messages are short and not in depth I browse on my phone and it's rubbish :haha:

Yeah I always have highs at cd6... Only used CBFM for two previous cycles but had highs right from day 6 until af arrived or stick 19 as the last stick of 20 is always low..so no peaks so far for me. I am having pretty regular af now but not sure if I'm ovulating but other symptoms suggest I am.

I am pretty depressed ATM. Don't know whether to see doctor or not. The only thing that will lift its getting pregnant.

Chicky I have been using the moon up for 3 cycles now and I love it! I needed to cut my nails the first time I used it though! I used a tampon today and I never will again missed mooncup too much! Also try it on day 3 or 4 of your cycle as may take a few goes and be messy. So easy now though!

Mrs B I think :girl: but don't know why!

Ooh I'm glad someone else here uses it! Because I have been spotting I thought I'd give it a go ( after sterilising of course) as its not full on af it obviously wasn't too bad and seemed to go in ok :happydance: only left it in half hour thou as I really don't need to be using it just yet but I like it already! I'm calling it monty ;) x

I'll write down your prediction tinkerbellsie, so far everyone else (except when I asked in 2nd tri) has said :blue: :haha:

You make it 7 - 1

Mrs b seeing as your baby's gender is now officially becoming a poll I think it's a blue baby :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->