CBFM Buddy

PS garfie I don't think I can have too dirty a weekend when your married and the doctor has banned sex! ha., boring.

but it's so so so wet up birth we have had five inches of rain in there days in my little village, it's crazy.

also to my American friends a girl on my other board had a baby she had called neveah. how on earth is that pronounced? is it like neve with a on the end?x

PS garfie I don't think I can have too dirty a weekend when your married and the doctor has banned sex! ha., boring.

but it's so so so wet up birth we have had five inches of rain in there days in my little village, it's crazy.

also to my American friends a girl on my other board had a baby she had called neveah. how on earth is that pronounced? is it like neve with a on the end?x

It would be said nev-a-uh (with a long A sound in the middle) It is actually Heaven backwards. I have worked in schools here and it is becoming a more popular name here.

HAPPY - I'm sure you'll think of other ways to amuse yourselves :winkwink:

MRS B - I think a boy :flower:

TINKER - How long have you been trying hun (Doctors all have different thoughts about when it's been long enough). Age, conditions etc. It wouldn't hurt to tell your Doctor your concerns I don't think especially if it is getting you down.:flower:

DAISY/JCHIC - Hi ladies hope you're having a nice day.:flower:

CHICKY - Are you still spotting - your temps don't seem to be going down, mine always nosedive hope this is a good sign :flower:

AFM - I've just been for my 7DPO (but it's really 6DPO) blood test went okay so lets hope I get the results back soon with some positive news.:happydance:

Another thing how proud am I? My son who has autism (aged 11) had to make a speech this morning in front of the local paper, councillors, teachers mums and dads. They had to choose a charity to represent, talk and make an information board about. (He choose Wishing Well an Autistic Charity) There was him and another girl speaking (she cried off sick) so he got up there all by himself and presented it and answered questions - I can tell you the tears were flowing :happydance:

:hugs:

X

HAPPY - I'm sure you'll think of other ways to amuse yourselves :winkwink:

MRS B - I think a boy :flower:

TINKER - How long have you been trying hun (Doctors all have different thoughts about when it's been long enough). Age, conditions etc. It wouldn't hurt to tell your Doctor your concerns I don't think especially if it is getting you down.:flower:

DAISY/JCHIC - Hi ladies hope you're having a nice day.:flower:

CHICKY - Are you still spotting - your temps don't seem to be going down, mine always nosedive hope this is a good sign :flower:

AFM - I've just been for my 7DPO (but it's really 6DPO) blood test went okay so lets hope I get the results back soon with some positive news.:happydance:

Another thing how proud am I? My son who has autism (aged 11) had to make a speech this morning in front of the local paper, councillors, teachers mums and dads. They had to choose a charity to represent, talk and make an information board about. (He choose Wishing Well an Autistic Charity) There was him and another girl speaking (she cried off sick) so he got up there all by himself and presented it and answered questions - I can tell you the tears were flowing :happydance:

X

Yep still spotting and having cracking pains plus temps normally drop day before full flow so expecting it either tomorrow or Sunday I've had spotting before but never quite this much and it's off and on not permanent spotting like now so hope it gets here soon so I can push that little button and get on with next month! And what a brave boy you have! :hugs: xxx

CHICKY - I know and afterwards everyone came up and congratulated him he just looked at the floor - talk about the proudest mum there :flower:

I'm still remaining optimistic for you hun - those temps are still looking good and as you say the spotting is on and off! :wacko:

:nope: you don't want to be pushing the little old button :winkwink:

X

AMBERLEY - Personally if I make it to 9DPO I start to test (I have short cycles) I'm sure the other ladies may tell you to hold off until you at least reach your LP.:haha:

X

Woohoo if I get to Sunday then (8DPO) I can test - CHICKY said :haha:

X

Woohoo if I get to Sunday then (8DPO) I can test - CHICKY said :haha:

X

Ok garfie you have my permission, must warn you thou if it's at all possible makes the 2ww even longer and possibly more stressful! X

:rofl: well seen as I didn't get to :test: at all last month - I figure it owes me one :winkwink:

X

haven't posted here in lonnnng while . .. but the CBFM worked for me :) I have been using it since last August and got my BFP today :) :) :)

SUBBY - Congrats hun a happy and healthy 9 months to you.:hugs:

Would you mind sharing what DPO you found out and if you did anything different this cycle (we want to know all your tricks):winkwink:

X

I tested positive at nine dpo. but it was very very faint but I could tell it was positive. it got stronger each day and I got a bfp on a digital at day thirteen or fourteen.

I know lots of women who got bfp days and days late, like day 15dpo. don't give up-the moral I think is we sometimes don't know when we have actually ovulated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->