CBFM Buddy

I wish I could do that, i cant even check my CM (unless it comes out) ...am hopeless. so do you notice the difference in its position before and after O? must be fascinating! I have a book called taking charge of your fertility, they do explain in detail how to do it, I tried once but could not understand what it was I was feeling and after I had really bad cramps so figured am not good at it and can just make things worse

I wish I could do that, i cant even check my CM (unless it comes out) ...am hopeless. so do you notice the difference in its position before and after O? must be fascinating! I have a book called taking charge of your fertility, they do explain in detail how to do it, I tried once but could not understand what it was I was feeling and after I had really bad cramps so figured am not good at it and can just make things worse

Yes it changes almost every day. I obviously never check when af is here :nope: but a few days after it is hard and closed (too ages to find the opening!) and the closer to ov mine personally gets lower softer and opens! Some get higher :shrug: it took a whole cycle to work out what I was feeling but once I got the hang of it I couldn't believe I'd gone my whole life without knowing it was there! Also I don't produce much cm so unfortunately for me the only way to check is to give it a sweep otherwise I'd never notice cm changes. Sorry if all that is a bit tmi ! Lol. It grossed me out at first but now I know what it's all about it's very quick, takes a few seconds and I figure if I ever get my bfp or referral to a fs then I'm going to be poked about no end anyway :) x

Chicky - TMI I also poke around up there :blush: When I conceived tmi mine had a little hole in it (as I've had children) that seemed to close over.:happydance:

I check everytime I go but I am a lot more gentle that it still feels the same closed:winkwink:

It is lifting up quite high now so I think the internals will be done by a professional soon :haha:

Briss - It is easy to do I use two fingers and kind of sweep along a bump up there and you end up with either a finger tip or more (keep your nails short) it is a good way to tell where you are in your cycle too! I also think it empowers you more whilst trying ttc :flower:

Chicky - Fingers crossed that the bleed was implantation especially with the niggles you have had (Do not POAS yet I repeat Do not POAS yet:haha:)

Tink - Oh hun that does not sound good - hope you get lots of answers tomorrow :hugs:

Chicky - Are you 7DPO tomorrow for your blood test? - not stalked your chart today :haha:

Love the pic of your first born is he/she a terrier crossed with jack russel? :flower:

AFM - I am really looking forward to being back in my own bed tonight we slept out a MIL yesterday (as ex hubby was over to see the boys)! Anyway every time hubby moved in bed I got motion sickness:cry: as the bed was so soft and squidgy so didn't really sleep well at all:haha:

:hugs:

X

Chicky - TMI I also poke around up there :blush: When I conceived tmi mine had a little hole in it (as I've had children) that seemed to close over.:happydance:

I check everytime I go but I am a lot more gentle that it still feels the same closed:winkwink:

It is lifting up quite high now so I think the internals will be done by a professional soon :haha:

Briss - It is easy to do I use two fingers and kind of sweep along a bump up there and you end up with either a finger tip or more (keep your nails short) it is a good way to tell where you are in your cycle too! I also think it empowers you more whilst trying ttc :flower:

Chicky - Fingers crossed that the bleed was implantation especially with the niggles you have had (Do not POAS yet I repeat Do not POAS yet:haha:)

Tink - Oh hun that does not sound good - hope you get lots of answers tomorrow :hugs:

Chicky - Are you 7DPO tomorrow for your blood test? - not stalked your chart today :haha:

Love the pic of your first born is he/she a terrier crossed with jack russel? :flower:

AFM - I am really looking forward to being back in my own bed tonight we slept out a MIL yesterday (as ex hubby was over to see the boys)! Anyway every time hubby moved in bed I got motion sickness:cry: as the bed was so soft and squidgy so didn't really sleep well at all:haha:

X

Hi garfie yep 7dpo as of tomorrow for bloods! See I do listen! Lol. And it's a he, his name is Archie. :) I bought him when he was 10 weeks old a total spur of the moment thing. We were told he was a parsons jack Russell but there's definately something else in there he's massive for a jack! Mind you should've known better I did buy him from a pikey! And paid £300!! But when I saw him being carried around by his back leg I couldn't leave him there :cry: poor little sausage
Xxx

And as for poas..... I was soooooooo close today lol, but il refrain. Maybe tomorrow;) and the bleeding I'm fairly certain was from me :shrug: must have caught it somehow. :hugs: x

Hi all can I join in this thread please?

I got a High today and my OPK's are almost positive :dance: I hope I conceive on a high as my OH goes away for 2 weeks on Monday morning :dohh::haha:

xx

Welcome Paula :happydance: you found us! Fxd for those peaks possibly tomorrow if you have almost pos opk! Unless it first cycle sometimes it'll miss first time so get bd'ing just in case xxx

:hi: Paula Welcome I'm sure the other ladies will be along to say hi too :flower:

Chicky - Archie is soooooo cute is he below your knee height wise? he reminds me of a dog I used to have Garfie!:cry:

No POAS tomorrow you naughty girl :haha:

X

Aww your dog was called garfie too! Did you name him after you? :winkwink:
I'd say he's knee height roughly and yes soooo cute :) he's like a human I can have a conversation with him, I prefer talking to him than people most times! Present company excluded obviously :haha:
As for poas'ing il think about it :winkwink: Ahhh no I'm not,I'm gonna do it lol you should know me by now! A little tip if you want me to not do it then tell me what a great idea it would be if I did! I've always swayed more towards doing the opposite of what I'm told. Lol just ask my husband! Or my mum!! :haha: xx

:hi: Garfie

I am super confused i have been constantly on the loo so im not sure if this is the reason but my OPK's are getting lighter!! Could i have had my surge last night?! :shrug:

xx

Hi Paula! Welcome to the madness :haha:

If you're going to the loo frequently your opks will be lighter as urine will be more diluted.. try not drinking anything for 4 hours and then going (if you can hold).. I never can :haha:

Spotting is still very light and I feel very poorly :( But not holding my breath, I think it's over.. I just wish it would hurry up and be full flow so it can be finished before our holiday next Saturday!! LOL Obviously, I would rather it would stop and find out I'm definitely pregnant, but don't want to keep my hopes up!!

Archie is ADORABLE!! And Garfie- that's sweet that you used his name as your username... though I have to say I would've said Garfie was a cat... :haha:

I have a doggie too- he's a staff crossed with a collie, so he is mental! I also have a 15 week old (ish- can't be bothered to work it out!) kitten.

xxx

Haha i have the bladder so small i swear i cant hold a thimble full :haha:

Yes i think thats what it is as i havent been off the toilet today :dohh:

xx

Welcome Paula! you can still get pregnant while BD on a HIGH cos sperm can survive for a few days so happy BD tonight!

Welcome Paula! you can still get pregnant while BD on a HIGH cos sperm can survive for a few days so happy BD tonight!

briss!! i just overlayed our charts! coverline and ov! now your turn lol x

hey girlies

feel like i missed so much lol been working all weekend

welcome paula to the group

tink - gl at the docs tomorrow

briss - I gave up checking CP too, didnt like it lol

AFM I am on CD12 and showing no signs of OV as of yet and have no idea when to expect it as my cycles or so off lol

bit worried bout my temps though as they all over the place but I am temping at the same time everyday so dont quite understand it all atm

:dust:

oh ive tried to copy it but it wont let me :dohh: if you click on my chart then underneath it says "overlay my chart" scroll down click on pin cycles at ov and coverline, choose the cycle you want to overlay and then click view graph! taaadaaaa!! theyre twins!!! :haha: xxx

oh ive tried to copy it but it wont let me :dohh: if you click on my chart then underneath it says "overlay my chart" scroll down click on pin cycles at ov and coverline, choose the cycle you want to overlay and then click view graph! taaadaaaa!! theyre twins!!! :haha: xxx

I tried but it's only for VIPs :( so you are saying they look similar? wow! how nice it would be if both of them will end up with BFPs :baby::baby:

I tried but it's only for VIPs :( so you are saying they look similar? wow! how nice it would be if both of them will end up with BFPs :baby::baby:

Our post ov temps are! Haha il try post it again later on for you :) x

I got another high this morning and i was greeted by a big blob of ewcm :dance: But my opk's are almost stark white :shrug:

xx

Paula - What time are you doing your OPK's hun:flower:

Pixie - Pre O temps are nothing to worry about they are usually all over the place. Once you have O then that is where you will start to see a pattern emerge and see how long your LP is.

Briss/Chicky - You could be bump buddies :happydance:

Tink - Good luck at the docs hope you finally get some answers :flower:

AFM - I'm feeling a little bit drunk (promise tho not touched a drop) just wondering if m/s is kicking in soon??:cry:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"