CBFM Buddy

I take it in the morning but its not FMU as i am up at 5am. I never get a + test late on the day even though I know for definate i am ovulating, its really strange! Maybe im a night ovulator :rofl:
It was extremelly dark saturday and sunday so i am hoping and praying i ovulated through the night thats why i didnt get a blaring pos!!

Only time will tell :flower:

xx

boo to the molrning sickness garfie :nope: goot reason to get it thou hey :winkwink:

briss!! check this out!

https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/chicky1206/chart.png

woo hoo got my first high today so now am gonna start doing 2 OPK a day as really really need to get the timing perfect as have to travel :)

:dust:

excellent pixie! every other high and both peaks if you can! :happydance:

pixie fxd crossed for u hun xxx

ty but not able to do that as not BDing lool
have to travel to my donor :)
was out by roughly 10-12 days before OV the first time
and was out roughly 6-8 days the second so but didnt get peaks on either cycles so going on highs but getting better @ guessing,
really need to get peak this time costing me wayy too much every month after this month i will have to skip a month :( if dont work

Chicky - not got it yet :haha: just feeling drunk!:winkwink:

That's impressive Chicky/Briss cycle buddies for def :flower:

Pixie - Woohoo for your high - so when you thinking of travelling?:flower:

Paula - They advise against FMU anyway, I used to do my cbfm 8ish, 1st OPK 11 ish and 2nd OPK 3/4ish as I had a short surge. So yes def possible you O in the night :hugs:

Tink - How did you get on at the docs hun :hugs:

:hugs:

X

ty but not able to do that as not BDing lool
have to travel to my donor :)
was out by roughly 10-12 days before OV the first time
and was out roughly 6-8 days the second so but didnt get peaks on either cycles so going on highs but getting better @ guessing,
really need to get peak this time costing me wayy too much every month after this month i will have to skip a month :( if dont work

ahh got ya :winkwink: x

well all my OV prediction charts are saying OV should be on 8th June,
but thats 18 days away so not sure when to travel! as i am on my third cycle with the CBFM and asked for first test on CD9 I think it will only ask for 10 tests,
so it all so confusing atm
I think we will just have to wait until peak or OV test to travel on same day!

got docs on wed for that dreaded thing called a smear lol and also having a BT done just an all round check :) gonna ask the nurse a few ?? too

Pixie - Be prepared that the CBFM may ask for 20 tests (unless you reach your PEAK first):flower:

Are you using OPK's too (I can't remember) :dohh: if so what are they showing?

I always found it a good idea to write the questions down - as I was bound to forget to ask something :haha:

Good luck hope you get your PEAK soon

:dust::dust::dust:

X

i agree pixie who knows when that peak will arrive like garfie said try opks too just in case its an all high cycle :shrug: you never know, id definately consider travel on the day. x

garfie glad theres no sicness yet hun, do you normally get it? x

tink how did appointment go today?x

xxx

Pixie - Be prepared that the CBFM may ask for 20 tests (unless you reach your PEAK first):flower:

Are you using OPK's too (I can't remember) :dohh: if so what are they showing?

I always found it a good idea to write the questions down - as I was bound to forget to ask something :haha:

Good luck hope you get your PEAK soon

:dust::dust::dust:

X

ye been using the same pee in a cup for both but now as I have hit high now I will be doing 2 OPK's a day as I haven't hit peak as of yet with the CBFM

LOL and I just bring up 2 tabs one for reading the questions and one for typing lol

Hun you do know that they advise not to use FMU for your OPKS?

You use FMU for your CBFM and then better to leave OPKS until later in the morning and the again early after noon (hopefully then you will catch your surge).

:rofl: I meant write down the questions to ask your nurse/doc

Chicky - I didn't get sickness with the boys but then again it was that long ago :haha:

Tink - We all want to know how you got on hun :flower:

X

oh and a quick question

whats difference between creamy and egg-white CM??

hun you do know that they advise not to use fmu for your opks?

You use fmu for your cbfm and then better to leave opks until later in the morning and the again early after noon (hopefully then you will catch your surge).

:rofl: Am really not that dumb :haha:

chicky - i didn't get sickness with the boys but then again it was that long ago :haha:

Tink - we all want to know how you got on hun :flower:

X

hopefully you won't get sickness

and ye Tink, how'd ya get on?

I found creamy to be lotion like usually white (that wouldn't stretch between fingers) and ewcm would stretch and looked more clear just like the whites of an egg :winkwink:

X

I found creamy to be lotion like usually white (that wouldn't stretch between fingers) and ewcm would stretch and looked more clear just like the whites of an egg :winkwink:

X

ty lol really aint got a clue bout CM and CP as never really thought of doing it until i found this site :)

Hun you do know that they advise not to use FMU for your OPKS?

You use FMU for your CBFM and then better to leave OPKS until later in the morning and the again early after noon (hopefully then you will catch your surge).

Chicky - I didn't get sickness with the boys but then again it was that long ago :haha:

Tink - We all want to know how you got on hun :flower:

X

I do know that now and will do that in the future :) :haha:

20 week scan pics in my journal if anyone is interested, no baby bits seen to clarify gender, but all seems ok, just gotta check heart in 2 weeks time x

Hi ladies

Sorry for the delay- it was an evening appt- so only just got back.

Firstly I had heavy flow this morning :( so :witch: definitely here.

Appointment was an absolute waste of time...because of my "age and profile" I have to be trying for two years before they will do anything!!! It's so so stupid.. so basically because I'm not old or fat or anorexic they won't help me yet! They are running a hormone test with my bloods, but will only do anything if they're really bad.. if there just not average yet then I have to wait. I can't cope with another year like this, I can't. :cry: :cry:

It's stupid, but I don't want my first kid at 30 when I started trying at 26 (and thats what will happen if don't get pregnant within the 2 years and then have to have the referrals for tests and then treatment etc). :cry: 30 isn't old or anything, don't get me wrong, but it just feels a long way off for me :cry:

Ugh.. I wish we had some money so we could just bloody go private!!

Sorry rant over....

Mrs B will go over and have a look :)

Thanks for caring ladies :hugs: :hugs: Oh and I've been told not to bother with opks or cbfm!! Bah... he said nothing proved they work!!!

Are you sure he was a Doc Tink - what a load of bollox! if ever I've heard any:growlmad:

I disagree with him totally about the OPKS - how else are you supposed to know when you are coming up to your fertile time especially if you are irregular.

The CBFM is a bit of a luxury - but worth it in my opinion (if you can find cheap sticks).

Hun I hope you prove the stupid Doc wrong and get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Mrs B - I am just reading your journal from the start - I may be some time :haha:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back