CBFM Buddy

Ooh tink that low is good! Let's hope this is a normal cycle for you Hun! :happydance:

Garfie I'm not too keen on meds either, I have taken some berocca to perk me up a bit. Never heard of boiled lemonade thou what does that do? And I didn't bother putting my temp in today as its way off I've been awake most of the night and since 5am but didn't take temp till 7. As I didn't get 3 hrs sleep im discarding it plus af is almost here, spotting is heavier so either tonight or tomorrow will be full flow xx

pixie I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what you are feeling - losing a loved one is really tough and will be for some time, If you feel you need to have a drink or feel like crying, let it out, we are here for you if you need to talk

Chicky, I pray AF stays away!

AFM, could not temp today had to wake up at 3.30 to get to the airport and could not sleep at all so no point temping. Am at a hotel pretending I am too busy working :) I am hoping for a normal cycle. I would know on CD6, if I get a low that would mean I have a chance, if a HIGH again - I will get so disappointed I may even break my beloved CBFM

Briss enjoy your trip, try and make the most of not having to temp! Might relax you a little :hugs:

Afm the :witch: is officially here, so I'm not using my monitor this cycle but don't really want to reset it in July when I do use it again. Should I set tomorrow or today as cd1? X

thanks girls
we are going to carry on TTCing

as no point in stopping when we have been trying for 3 months
bit confused about my chart though as i put in my temp and it says i am 3dpo but i havent hit peak yet and digi sticks still round circle!
but I did change it to a bit lower so the chart stays how it is

:hugs:

hi ladies just wanted to report back and thank everyone for all the help!

i got my 2 peaks, high and then all been lows after that so far. the CBFM was spot on because i also temp and did the CB digi ovulation tests

i am now 4dpo and trying to resist the urge to already test :laugh2:

just out of interest and nosiness

how did your first cycle using the CBFM differ from the months after?

just wondering how next month (although hopefully not!) will play out

hi ladies just wanted to report back and thank everyone for all the help!

i got my 2 peaks, high and then all been lows after that so far. the CBFM was spot on because i also temp and did the CB digi ovulation tests

i am now 4dpo and trying to resist the urge to already test :laugh2:

just out of interest and nosiness

how did your first cycle using the CBFM differ from the months after?

just wondering how next month (although hopefully not!) will play out

Hey felix yay for those peaks!! So 2nd month it'll ask to test later, you may well peak the same days but second month for me was I think 4/5 days later, 3rd cycle was 2/3 days before my first so I tend to jump around a bit but without my little friend would never have known! it's brilliant you had them first cycle :happydance: xx

yes must say i didn't have high hopes so i was very pleased!

well i have now established i nearly always O on day 18 so it should be the same month.

i did as you ladies suggested and started feeding it used sticks, no point wasting them if it's just programmed to do what it's going to do

Felix - So glad your CBFM is doing what you want it too - :happydance: for the PEAKS. Felix we don't mind when you test although 4DPO is very early :haha:

Pixie - Glad you are continuing TTC - Did you have a temp spike to suggest O, I don't remember seeing one on your chart hun :shrug:

Chicky - I would turn the monitor on as it has got used to your cycles (otherwise you may have to do a hard reset) So sorry the :witch: got you hun :flower: Did you try the lemonade it's whats in it that makes you feel better and helps sooth a sore throat. Hope you are feeling better today :happydance:

Tink - Lets hope this a more normal cycle for you :happydance: did you have bloods taken I can't remember?:dohh:

Briss - Hope you are enjoying your business trip and its not to stuffy!:winkwink:

AFM - :growlmad: no call from the M/W yesterday! I also had brown spotting throughout the day (hope it was just break through bleeding) as when I checked calendar it was the time the :witch: would have been due. I was still very worried though and was waiting for it to turn red :cry: It hasn't as yet so hopefully it won't, keep your fingers crossed ladies.

X

Morning garfie Try not to worry about the spotting Hun I'm sure everything is fine, mrs b spotted quite frequently remember? :hugs: an how frustrating is that midwife of yours! Can't you call her to give her a little nudge? :shrug: xxx

Afm the :witch: is here with a vengeance!!! Sorry if this is tmi but how can you lose soooo much blood and still be alive!!! :haha: jeez, and garfie I pushed the m button like you said as I really don't want to have to reset it, what would you guys suggest about sticks? I'm really not wanting to waste them as il be away possibly on peak days and if I am I know il be gutted to see that egg and not able to do anything about it so should I feed it old ones or just ignore it, turn it on as normal but not feed it anything? Xxx

Love chicky xxx

Just a quick update ladies

I finally got in touch with an out of town MW (still not able to contact any locally):cry:

Anyway she called me back within 5 mins and has arranged a scan at a hospital for me for tomorrow.:happydance: She is disgusted that no one has been in touch especially ahem considering my age :haha: and previous m/c.

Look like the ball is rolling now - still spotting brown trying to stay relaxed keep your fingers crossed for me.

X

Just a quick update ladies

I finally got in touch with an out of town MW (still not able to contact any locally):cry:

Anyway she called me back within 5 mins and has arranged a scan at a hospital for me for tomorrow.:happydance: She is disgusted that no one has been in touch especially ahem considering my age :haha: and previous m/c.

Look like the ball is rolling now - still spotting brown trying to stay relaxed keep your fingers crossed for me.

X

So happy they are sorting you out garfie good luck tomorrow let us know how it goes Hun! :happydance: you get to see your bean on a telly :happydance: xxx

Hi Ladies

Yay for peaks Felix.

Good luck continuing ttc Pixie :hugs:

Aww Chicky I know how you feel, I'm on day 9 of it!! I'd turn it on in time frame every day but not feed it-yeah :) so it still counts the days.

Garfie- I'm glad you got a scan sorted! And tomorrow!! How exciting! Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Afm lh line faded so assume hormones are fluctuating! Hope ovulation isn't too near as I am still bleeding. Oestrogen line is beginning to fade on sticks though so looks like going in right direction.

Garfie- had bloods Fri, they said they'll be back by next Fri but tempted to phone now and see anyway!!! Haha xx

Well not sure why they told me to wait til Friday- they're back....

Bloods are "normal- within acceptable limits, no action necessary". So no help for over another year!! We're going to have private testing (esp other half sperm) and check no other problems. So need to get print out of exact figures, but as away all week can't until next Weds :( Xx

Well not sure why they told me to wait til Friday- they're back....

Bloods are "normal- within acceptable limits, no action necessary". So no help for over another year!! We're going to have private testing (esp other half sperm) and check no other problems. So need to get print out of exact figures, but as away all week can't until next Weds :( Xx

Oh tink I think you definately need to look into private testing and it'll give you more answers. I'm delighted they came back normal! But sad you'd have to wait so long for help :( onwards and upwards! Get those tests booked and you'll have that bfp in no time :) xxx

Thanks Chicky!! Were your cd3 results “normal“?

I just feel guilty spending the money already when they don't think there is a problem :cry: just feel meh and got told on other forum I was lucky to get those tests as not been trying that long :(

Thanks Chicky!! Were your cd3 results “normal“?

I just feel guilty spending the money already when they don't think there is a problem :cry: just feel meh and got told on other forum I was lucky to get those tests as not been trying that long :(

I have no idea tink as im getting them when I go to see her next which is the 12th June. I can ring in for them If I want but she said she would rather see me to explain properly as I wont understand, and then we can discuss what if anything happens next. Xxx

Oh ok. I don't know how you're not ringing in lol. I wouldn't be able to stop myself!! :haha: they'll prob be able to tell you if things normal or what's not and get more details and what next at appointment. Docs ringing me thurs to tell me breakdown xx

Oh ok. I don't know how you're not ringing in lol. I wouldn't be able to stop myself!! :haha: they'll prob be able to tell you if things normal or what's not and get more details and what next at appointment. Docs ringing me thurs to tell me breakdown xx

Do you know what tink I honestly haven't really thought about it, it was just to see if I ovulated on a chemical level so cd3 and cd20 and to check my thyroid! As I know I ovulate already I just assumed they would come back normal so that's why I haven't bothered :shrug: that's it, I'm ringing in the morning :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->