CBFM Buddy

lol chicky nope i already get right in there, the only thing i cant tell is cervix position lol

so what shall i do with my chart shall i discard the temp to make say no Ov or just leave as is
and also sorry for the tmi but i read online that it would be more sucessful if u orgasm as it pulls the sperm towards the uterus, not sure how true this actually is lol

Dear ladies,

I have a HIGH on CD6 ! What it means? My estrogen is too high or what?

Tupi is it your first cycle using it? How long are your cycles normally? I have had highs on day 6 for 3 cycles and then its stayed at high..no peak. But I have still been ovulating. Maybe see what happens with rest of cycle? X

Pixie- yep!! :( it finally seems to have disappeared this afternoon! Not impressed and even less impressed that this was the problem I had before and docs don't care xxx

Pixie- yep!! :( it finally seems to have disappeared this afternoon! Not impressed and even less impressed that this was the problem I had before and docs don't care xxx

thats so bad and I thought my cycles were messed up
whats worse is that the doctors should do something but thats nhs for ya

Oh Chicky forgot to say congrats on your liver! You're obviously not drinking enough Pimms :haha: I better getter on the alcoholic ginger beer!! Xx

lol chicky nope i already get right in there, the only thing i cant tell is cervix position lol

so what shall i do with my chart shall i discard the temp to make say no Ov or just leave as is
and also sorry for the tmi but i read online that it would be more sucessful if u orgasm as it pulls the sperm towards the uterus, not sure how true this actually is lol

well ive heard that too but i think in the right conditions they are well on their way anyway, as for chart id leave it alone and see what it does i have a feeling ov date will jump around once you get your fertile cm anyway xx

Tupi is it your first cycle using it? How long are your cycles normally? I have had highs on day 6 for 3 cycles and then its stayed at high..no peak. But I have still been ovulating. Maybe see what happens with rest of cycle? X

Is not my first cycle with CBFM. Always it's start with HIGH :wacko:
My cycle is around 27 days and I ovulate very very early: CD 10,11... :wacko:
Thank you for your answer:flower:

Right Ladies

Can anyone explain this to me:-

2 May HCG 32
9 May HCG 798
16 May HCG 3443

The hospital have just phoned yes there is a pregnancy my level is 798 which is good news! - Is it? did they just pluck a number out of thin air. The nurse also said that it wasn't a problem it hadn't increased. Wth that is not my understanding at all.

So upshot I have to have another blood test Friday and more scans in the coming weeks.

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie... :hugs: I thought if hcg was dropping especially by levels back to 2 or 3 weeks ago I'd say that was bad news :( I'm hoping it's it though and she's just got it wrong :hugs: xxx

Right Ladies

Can anyone explain this to me:-

2 May HCG 32
9 May HCG 798
26 May HCG 3443

The hospital have just phoned yes there is a pregnancy my level is 798 which is good news! - Is it? did they just pluck a number out of thin air. The nurse also said that it wasn't a problem it hadn't increased. Wth that is not my understanding at all.

So upshot I have to have another blood test Friday and more scans in the coming weeks.

X

that dont sound too good garfie isnt hcg level meant to rise or stay equal at least but yours has decreased somewhat, hope all is good news after blood test garfie

Hi Garfie - I think that after a certain timeframe HCG drops and its normal (think it has something to do with the placenta taking over). Maybe that's what your nurse is trying to say?

Hi Garfie - I think that after a certain timeframe HCG drops and its normal (think it has something to do with the placenta taking over). Maybe that's what your nurse is trying to say?

I agree garfie I just read this! Been googling! Xxx

Really - so you reckon not all doom and gloom then?

X

X

Oh Hun I'm no doctor but I find it strange your hcg is exactly the same as it was 19dpo! Yes I re read all our old posts! My god us lot can talk lol. But anyway do you think there's any chance she may have been reading the wrong results possibly from last hcg blood test? X

I don't want to give you false hope, but it seems very odd that she would act ok with your number dropping like that. When my numbers even slowed down (before they dropped), they prepared me for a m/c, so its just weird that she was just fine with it. It might be too early for your HCG to be going down like that, I have no idea when its supposed to happen. Sorry can't be more helpful!

Sorry me again how many weeks are you now? Doctors weeks not our weeks? Hcg levels drop then stabilise when the placenta is being formed as that is what takes over! So a drop isn't that unusual. I couldn't get a clear picture of when this should actually happen but if nurse didn't seem concerned maybe that's why? :shrug: xxx

X

Oh Hun I'm no doctor but I find it strange your hcg is exactly the same as it was 19dpo! Yes I re read all our old posts! My god us lot can talk lol. But anyway do you think there's any chance she may have been reading the wrong results possibly from last hcg blood test? X

Yeah I agree with this actually - very very odd that the number is exactly the same - did she mess up? Can you call back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->