CBFM Buddy

I am on my 2nd month of the CBEFM and just noticed this thread after joining a couple days ago. The 1st month I got all highs from day 6-day 25 when it stopped asking for sticks. This month I had a peak on CD10 and CD11, it went straight from low to peak. I was super excited jumping up and down. I'm currently in the waiting period now and dying to know if it finally worked this time after 2+ years of trying.

I am using the CBEFM, this is my first month and I started testing on day 6 of my cycle. I am currently on day 27 and awaiting either AF or a BFP in a week or so. I am wondering how hopeful I can be on a first cycle and also 9 days of high fertility with no peak. :(
Anyone else had this and still got lucky?

Welcome ladies!

Lots of luck and :dust: Tay

It is very common to not get a peak first cycle Laa and I do know of people who have got their bfp with no peak- luck and :dust:

Lots of luck for Garfie and Chicky today :hugs:
Afm: CD10- high on monitor. I am so excited this cycle may actually give me a peak!!!! Xx

Welcome ladies!

Lots of luck and :dust: Tay

It is very common to not get a peak first cycle Laa and I do know of people who have got their bfp with no peak- luck and :dust:

Lots of luck for Garfie and Chicky today :hugs:
Afm: CD10- high on monitor. I am so excited this cycle may actually give me a peak!!!! Xx

Tink! Eeek! I can't wait for you to get them either! :happydance:

Welcome new ladies! :flower: what tink said! Good luck to you both! Let's get some more bfp's! :happydance: xxx

Just dropped by to say :hi: to the new ladies and lots of :dust::dust::dust: for everyone, a more supportive bunch of ladies you couldn't wish to meet :happydance:

Chicky - Hope your bloods come back all okay - I can't believ you waited this long to find out :haha:

Tink - Wouldn't that be great for you to get a PEAK nothing better than seeing that little eggy :happydance:

I'm getting more anxious now my scan is at 11.00am so not to long to wait.(but a bit more worried as spotting went from brown to pinky last night).

Originally I thought I was going to have to go by myself to the scan (on a bus ride over an hour away - with a full bladder :blush:) as hubby works shifts and they have a lot on.

Once I told my MIL she phoned his boss and told him hubby needs to take me :happydance: (His boss is his dad):haha:

Hope you have a nice day ladies.

:hugs:

X

Big hugs garfie you'll be fine I just know it :).

And I can't believe I waited so long either! I just haven't thought about it really, I have called but got told by some stroppy old scrote I have to call back after 2 pm. :shrug:

Let us know how it goes hunny :) xxx

Aww Chicky the receptionists at my docs are like that too :haha:

Can't wait to hear from you Garfie hope it all went well :d xxx

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes, I will keep this brief.

I have an empty sac measuring 20mm so one of three things is happening:-

1. Early miscarriage
2. Ectopic
3. To early to see (baby is shy!)

I had to have more bloods drawn for my HCG - the results will be back in at about 6.00pm tonight so I will update as soon as poss.

I just feel like crying now, but I am also trying to remain positive.

Keep me in your thoughts ladies.

X

Crap garfie - I'll be thinking of you all day. If they saw a sac though, its probably not ectopic, right? Maybe you're just a little behind???

Oooh Garfie :hugs: will be thinking of you right up until I read your post later. :hugs: and will keep hoping baby is shy xxx

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes, I will keep this brief.

I have an empty sac measuring 20mm so one of three things is happening:-

1. Early miscarriage
2. Ectopic
3. To early to see (baby is shy!)

I had to have more bloods drawn for my HCG - the results will be back in at about 6.00pm tonight so I will update as soon as poss.

I just feel like crying now, but I am also trying to remain positive.

Keep me in your thoughts ladies.

X

Garfie big hugs and kisses il be praying for you sweet pea, I hope you get great results from your bloods. Everything crossed xxxx :hugs:

Right so have results apparently my liver is fine :shrug:
Can't find cd3 blood results
Progesterone was 29.2, doctors notes said why was it on wrong day, I did explain it was a 7dpo blood test but she clearly didn't know what the hell I was talking about :shrug: to be fair neither do I!? On the upside.... My liver is fine lol. Jeez xxx

Chicky that shows you O hun from what I understand. (29.2) :happydance:

Was this the dizzy receptionist that gave you the results?:dohh:

:happydance::happydance: for a fab liver eh?:winkwink:

What about your FSH/LH (quality of eggs etc).

7DPO is not the wrong day hun - unless they were testing for other hormones etc:shrug:

What about his Sperm test has that come back.

Congrats once again on a great liver.:haha:

X

Chicky that shows you O hun from what I understand. (29.2) :happydance:

Was this the dizzy receptionist that gave you the results?:dohh:

:happydance::happydance: for a fab liver eh?:winkwink:

What about your FSH/LH (quality of eggs etc).

7DPO is not the wrong day hun - unless they were testing for other hormones etc:shrug:

What about his Sperm test has that come back.

Congrats once again on a great liver.:haha:

X

Well me and my healthy liver are more than a tad confused now garfie lol. See this is why I was waiting to see her so she could explain more in depth what the results meant. So this is a bit of a tale but yeah it was the same receptionist, I met her at lunchtime she's actually quite nice, thick as shit, but nice. The reason I was there, I had my scissors sharpened this morning, as the man was leaving he said "now don't go cutting yourself they are proper sharp"! Well 30 seconds later I tried to remove my own finger! And knuckle! Thank god they are sharp as it doesn't hurt but I squired blood everywhere and you can actually see the bone! Its a miracle i dont need stitches, well, i do but told her just to patch me for now so i can get back to work and finish my hair cut! I made sure everyone got a good look at the bone first thou especially the boys in the salon next door. They were quite impressed :haha: ive forgotten what I was going to say..... Right so its just progesterone and it wasn't on the scheduled date but I moved my appointment as I ov'd nearly a week early. The doctor isn't aware of this yet so that clears that one up. My dh hasn't had as done yet it's due the 10th July but we have booked a holiday so have to rearrange. And nothing else really I haven't had scans so can they tell from bloods what eggs are like?

I didn't really know what to ask her anyway so il wait il only confuse myself further :haha:

P.s if anyone would like to see my finger bone and blood spurting il upload a pic for ya :winkwink:

Love as always chicky xxx

hey girlies

ooohh garfie fingers and toes crossed for you hun

chicky at least your liver is good lol

tink gl on getting your peak this month i started testing on CD9 High ever since CD13 now @ CD22

done my first insert session today but according to my temps i have already OV but I cannot see how monitor and 2 X OPK daily missed it
also my donor has been helping another couple and got a success story on monday which is a good sign :)
my chart doing all sorts not sure if is normal lol let me know what you think girls

welcome to the group newbies I have not had a peak as of yet using CBFM on 3rd cycle so far

Oooh Chicky yuck!!!! Glad it doesn't hurt.

Your CD3 results (when they find them- how stupid :haha: I want a job at a surgery sounds easy!!!) Can give you the hormone figure (I can't remember what its called) that let's you know re: egg reserve.

Afm: I am shattered! You wouldn't think we were on holiday!! Xx

Still got those fingers crossed Garfie :hugs:

And thanks Pixie. I don't get charting yet- sorry :hugs: xxx

tink just had a look at your chart and just got a quick question
have you been on your period now for 10 days??

pixie im no expert but looking at temps and cm i dont think youve ovd yet :shrug: i could be wrong, btw how do you check your cm do you just check when you wipe? sorry if tmi but if you dont already you might need to get in there lol xxx

garfie not long to wait now although to you im sure it feels like a lifetime away, we are all thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs: and positive thoughts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->