CBFM Buddy

hey ladies,

hope your all well. im doing well , keeping my eye on the thread just not on as often. good luck to you all.

h xx

ps pixie the cycle i got my BFP i had red wine every night after O. a small glass, and i had not drank for amost a year prior to that

Ahh happy good to hear from you! :hugs: you're an eggplant! Is that the same as an aubergine? :shrug: xx

night out went well just went to the O2 for dinner had half a jug of purple rain (cocktail)

but was in about 11 coz we was both sooo tired from working and lack of sleep as was so hot last nite lol

CM getting watery too which is hopefully a very good sign for me to peak this week woo hoo

:hugs:

Pixie - Glad you had a good time hun and here's hoping your PEAK comes this week :flower:

Paula - Those OPKS are looking good hun can def see the progression, don't worry about being a POAS most of us in this group can't resist either :haha:

Happy - Wow great to hear from you hope you are keeping well :flower:

Chicky - How did the house viewing go - I remember our move last year was a nightmare I swear some people just came round to have a nosey :winkwink:

Briss - How are your temps today - shot up I hope.(mine dropped to the cover line and then went sky high) :hugs:

Mrs B - Still stalking your journal - mmm those cheesecakes look delicious :happydance:

AFM - Usually I can feed the dogs, cat, kids, hubby in the morning but now they are all in the back of the queue I have to feed myself first I am like a zombie and can't function without my breakfast (so weird to me) :haha:

X

Hey garfie viewing was fine I think I was at work, I'm sure they were just being nosy they did say much like everyone else "what a beautiful house how has it not sold?!" :shrug: they were very young too so without meaning to sound horrible I can't imagine for one minute they can afford it. I am soooooo ready to move. Lol x

Haha I am terrible, its an addiction best kept from the other half :blush::rofl:

OPK was negative again today, my body is playing tricks on me. And I have ran out of clearblue sticks :dohh: I have a headache thats progressing and I had one last time I ovulated so we shall see [-o<
Something different I have noticed is that my legs are really achy for some reason :shrug:

Only time will tell aye :dance:

How are we all today, all enjoying the sunshine? :icecream:

Hope temps are still continuing to rise for you Briss :hugs:

Lol Garfie!! Funny about being a zombie until you've been fed :haha:

Paula- what a nightmare! Hope you O soon :hugs:

Chicky good luck with selling the house hun! How long has it been on for?

Afm: I'm on holiday!! Waiting for af to stop, and expecting an early O as opk lines are getting more definite. Wish cbfm started at cd6 as my cycles have varied between 23 and 31 days and I have never O'd after the sticks have finished (to my knowledge!) Xx

Fxd for catching that eggy Paula! :happydance:

Tink I wondered where you'd got to! Opks getting darker already! Wow. Hope af stops soon for u hun :hugs: and house has been on the market for 2 yrs!!! We inherited it when my wonderful mil passed away. Dh was born here so selling Is bittersweet. We would love to stay and raise a family here but is very very old and such hard work. People dream of living in a house like this but I dream of strait walls and plastic easy to clean windows! And a little teeny weeny garden that doesn't take a whole weekend to mow! Lol. X

garfie, I remember how your temp went disappointedly down but then back up again and you got your BFP! happy times :) unfortunately it did not happen to me, temp stayed down this morning and brown spotting turned red, so I guess it's official now - I am on CD1 :( I tested yesterday and it was BFN as expected, cried all of yesterday then gave myself a little motivational speech so am kind of feeling ok today, bring on the next cycle.

Tink, if the line is getting darker I would start BD despite your period, at least every other day cos it looks like O is not that far now. BTW sorry if TMI I was conceived on the last day of my mum's period

I have a question, I did not get to press m button on my CBFM this morning as woke up quite late for that and am going to be away until Thursday, I wonder is it OK if i press m button on Thursday morning? and for which day: 4 or 5?

Aaahh Chicky I see your problem. Could you hold out until the market is a bit better? I understand why you want to move tho!!

Hee hee thanks Briss- we will its getting lighter now :) sorry to hear af got you- hopefully this cycle will be yours :hugs:

If yesterday was first day with red flow I would set it as day 3 tomorrow. Xx

I want to use my silly cbfm!!! Xx

Aaahh I misread your message!! Sorry.. You could do it for cd5 on Thurs if you don't think it will affect you catching o- which it shouldn't at all if today is cd1. I've bought mine on holiday with me- but hoping I don't need it when staying at a friend's in August\Sept!! Xx

Aaahh I misread your message!! Sorry.. You could do it for cd5 on Thurs if you don't think it will affect you catching o- which it shouldn't at all if today is cd1. I've bought mine on holiday with me- but hoping I don't need it when staying at a friend's in August\Sept!! Xx

I usually take my CBFM with me when I go away but it wont ask me to POAS until CD6 so I guess I can leave it until I return. Besides I set it up at 9 am (London time) but I will be abroad 2 hours ahead and at 11 am I be either on a plane (seating next to my boss) or at a meeting with a bunch of bankers - does not seem like a good time to set up my CBFM :haha:

Briss I agree with tink just hold down the button till it flashes 5 :hugs:
And tink I wish, but dh brother wants it gone :shrug:

Afm af due tomorrow and I feel rough! Sore throat, chesty, starting to cough and a runny nose :cry: damn you summer cold! I know you're coming xxx

hey girls

am a little bit drunk,
i no i shoulnt drink but my auntie died this morning and my mum said i shouldnt drink,
i was quite close to her and really am gonna miss her so much and i know i shouldnt drink as am trying TTC

:dust:

Aw hun sorry about your aunty - it's hard when you lose someone close.

Remember the good times it will help and talk about her lots we don't mind.

I'm sure the ladies on here will be along soon to offer their support.

Take care and be kind to yourself.

X

Oh pixie :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss hun. It's awful to lose someone you love. Thinking of you hunny :hugs: xxx

Afm I'm one poorly girl, I have a cold that isn't really a cold, im sure it will be now I've mentioned it! A cough which isn't really a cough more one minute I'm asleep the next choking and can't catch my breath! Nearly gave my poor dh a heart attack in the night! And generally feel rubbish in every way, spent the day shopping yesterday, cried because I couldn't find anything because I'm fat! :haha: you know how it goes, then cried watching soccer aid, then cried just because I could, total meltdown day!! :shrug: jeez I have gotta get my self together!! Feeling much more optimistic today, I'm definately giving the cbfm a skip this cycle I may still temp but not every day, just feel as il be away around peak time anyway it a good excuse to have a break. Don't worry il still be here, gosh it's going to be weird not knowing what's going on in there! :haha: xx

Aw Chicky - poor you hun :flower:

Where is your temp today?, crying (sounds hormonal to me) when do you get your blood test back they will surely be done by now.:shrug:

Sorry you had such a crappy day yesterday as the saying goes things can only get better :happydance:

What are you taking for your sort of cold and cough - I always find cool boiled lemonade helps me (worth a try?) of course you might be taking lemsips or beechams (I don't usually take anything I try natural remedies first I refuse to pay the prices for me, for the rest of the family I will cos hubby turns into such a baby :haha:)

AFM - Still waiting for the MW to call - hope it is today and they don't leave me hanging :growlmad:

X

Awww Pixie I am so sorry to hear your news. I also think its perfectly ok to drink a fair bit on an odd occasion. Loads of people do it who aren't trying so don't know.

Aah Chicky :( I hate days like that! I was just thinking this morning your graph was looking positive? Do temps just need to stay above that line? Sorry am dense! Hope you're non-cold/cough clears soon.

Hope you hear today Garfie.

Afm: Cd 8 it asked for a stick and its low!! :d usually get highs from the start- hope this is a more “normal“ cycle!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: all round xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->