CBFM Buddy

I did not even get to POAS this cycle, just been to the loo and noticed a bit of spotting - I am definitely out! I do not usually spot so it means AF is here (matter of hours now), on CD22 again!!! Bloody lap, it ruined my cycle :( if I was not at work I would be crying now.

will have to call FS next as soon as I return from my business trip, I feel like killing her to be honest. she has not helped a bit, only made things worse for us

Briss - Hope its not the :witch: for you - could it be implantation bleeding hun if you don't usually spot (I never had it) but your temps still look good so fingers crossed :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Briss do u normally get a temp rise before period? X

Briss - How's the spotting going - stopped I hope : agree with Chicky most of us get a dip before the :witch:flower:

AFM - Got my sons friend over for tea so had a barbie seemed strange not having a glass of wine :haha:

X

Briss - How's the spotting going - stopped I hope : agree with Chicky most of us get a dip before the :witch:flower:

AFM - Got my sons friend over for tea so had a barbie seemed strange not having a glass of wine :haha:

X

Ooh we are having a barbie too! And more pimms! Sorry but it's there so I gotta drink it ;) il have one for you garfie xxx

:haha: best be a large one then chicky :winkwink:

Our barbie is finished now the boys are on xbox 360 shooting each other :wacko:

Enjoy:winkwink:

X

:haha: best be a large one then chicky :winkwink:

Our barbie is finished now the boys are on xbox 360 shooting each other :wacko:

Enjoy:winkwink:

X

You too gun enjoy ur weekend and all the sunshine!! :hugs: x

it is depressing how I now have to divide my history into before and after the lap... well, before the lap I used to have a drop in temp right before AF (basically if my temp dropped in the morning I would get AF in the afternoon). After the lap, my temp does not drop until CD3. it's very wrong... BTW the spotting is still there sorry for TMI but it's brownish.

It's so fine outside, am stuck in the office for at least another hour or so and have 6 am flight on Monday

it is depressing how I now have to divide my history into before and after the lap... well, before the lap I used to have a drop in temp right before AF (basically if my temp dropped in the morning I would get AF in the afternoon). After the lap, my temp does not drop until CD3. it's very wrong... BTW the spotting is still there sorry for TMI but it's brownish.

It's so fine outside, am stuck in the office for at least another hour or so and have 6 am flight on Monday

Oh that sucks you are still at work :( Hun I don't want to get your hopes up but I have a feeling it isn't af. :shrug: but if that's what temps have been doing then I guess we have to wait and see. I have everything crossed that it'll be a positive outcome for you sweetie xxx

Briss - I second what Chicky says :happydance: lets see what temps do over next couple of days PMA Briss No :witch: allowed!:flower:

X

hey girlies just a quick question

I am planning a night out tomorrow night and am trying to figure out if it would be ok to have a drink whilst trying to conceive, was just wondering everyones thoughts on this particular subject as it seems that me and GF have completely different views on this

:dust:

Pixie I personally drink until 0 and then stop- but don't really see a problem with having some after- just wouldn't drink to excess.

Well CD6 om cbfm and it's not asking for a stick for first time ever!! Bit disappointed esp as my cycle lengths vary!! X

I am planning a night out tomorrow night and am trying to figure out if it would be ok to have a drink whilst trying to conceive, was just wondering everyones thoughts on this particular subject as it seems that me and GF have completely different views on this

Hi pixie well a lot of women won't for various reasons but I think it's fine :shrug: gosh everyone needs to blow off a little steam and let their hair down once in a while! I wouldn't go crazy but a couple won't hurt :) x

Tink - Maybe it will ask for one on CD9 (especially if cycles are longer) just think will save you some money :happydance:

Pixie - How did your night out go? I also used to drink ssshhhesssh the month I got pg I had drunk a bottle of wine (as I thought I was out and was having a major strop :blush:)

Briss - Hows the spotting going, is your temp still up - I know you don't think at the mo but I think a lap is a good thing (I had one before I conceived my eldest) it was to clear away endo I didn't know about temp taking, OPKs :haha:

Chicky - Hope your head is not to sore (after your pimms), how's your spotting going?:hugs:

Paula - What's happening with you?:flower:

Mrs B - I put on some shorts (that fitted a few weeks ago) and when I bent down I popped the button much to the boys delight.:haha: Your bump is beautiful.

X

pixie, I agree a couple of drinks is fine, I have been TTC over 2 years now it is not possible not to have an occasional drink from time to time. I always have a drink on CD1-2

Garfie, lap in general is a good thing particularly for removing endo and it does help conceive. It's just in my case I was fine before the lap, there was no need for it they did not do anything but how come I suddenly have such short cycles. it's just not right. Did you have problems with your cycle after your lap?

AFM, still spotting :( (not happy as I've never spotted before period) and temp has gone down to pre-O level, I am pretty sure I am out but just hope AF will arrive a few days later so I get a sort of normal-ish length cycle.

Hi all how are you :flower:

I am still getting highs but the lines are definitely almost equal in colour now so fx'd I get a peak in the next day or too!!

I have got to stock up on more sticks and opks as my stock has gone or nearly gone :dohh: I have Poas issues :haha:

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine :icecream:
xx

personally I tried not to but didnt stop myself having a small one if thats what I wanted.

I had a small glass of wine on 26th January, its made my chest rash up all red, never had that before, on the 28th I found out I was pregnant! Thought it was quite funny how it effected me like that!

Mrs B - I put on some shorts (that fitted a few weeks ago) and when I bent down I popped the button much to the boys delight.:haha: Your bump is beautiful.

X

Thank you :) I really think its popped out a lot this week. You'll have one before you know it xx

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l567/paulaAlan/mee/2012-05-26094900.jpg

I think it's almost there, that's the darkest the green one has ever been :dance:

Xx

Ooh Paula that is soooo close! :happydance: tonight or tomorrow am should be a positive!!!

Briss sorry about the temp drop it's not over yet Hun :hugs:

Garfie head was fine I only had one when I remembered I had a viewing on my house this afternoon so had to get the scrubby gloves on! Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->