CBFM Buddy

Ooh Smyth thats worth knowing. Still keeping fingers crossed. When do you find out more Garfie?? :hugs: xxx

I did challenge her on it :haha: and she still said those were the figures she had:shrug:

Really strange I think that they are exactly the same as 2 weeks ago. I guess more will be revealed on Friday (hopefully).

Maybe the baby is hiding or maybe their was 2 and one has disappeared:shrug:

I know I'm clutching at straws but its the only way I can remain positive :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

We will all stay positive for you Hun and I really hope that she's got it wrong, I can't help thinking something is amiss here. Xxx

This sounds silly - but do you "feel" pregnant?

Do you still have any symptoms that you had at the beginning? I knew because I started to feel: a. no boob soreness b. no sickness/crazy hunger every two hours c. no bloating (I could suck my stomach in, when before I couldn't). Also, you could take another HPT to see if its darker than before or not.

Yes hun I know what you mean, I still have sore boobies (last year when I had a m/c that was the first to go).

I don't feel like this is an early m/c last time I spotted and then it went red within a few hours and was quite heavy with terrible cramping and headaches.

I really appreciate your support ladies, I just don't know what to think at the moment.:cry:

If I did a test with my HCG level being at 798???? it would be inconclusive I reckon.

X

Yeah if you did a test right now, it'd probably just be dark b/c 798 is a high level (compared to what you started out with). I dunno what to say, I'll just keep everything crossed for you. I'm sure that Friday seems like a long way away, but try to take it easy....

CD11 high... Bleeding gone!! Finally!

Doctors rang at 8am and woke me up!! He wouldn't give me a breakdown over the phone and said I had to make an appointment to see a doctor-durrr that was the point in you ringing so I didn't have to!! I'm just gonna wait and see if the clinic can contact them for the results. What a joke. They're my damn results surely I should be allowed to have them?? He also said could see doctor to discuss what next followed with “but we won't do anything until its been 24 months". Idiot x

CD11 high... Bleeding gone!! Finally!

Doctors rang at 8am and woke me up!! He wouldn't give me a breakdown over the phone and said I had to make an appointment to see a doctor-durrr that was the point in you ringing so I didn't have to!! I'm just gonna wait and see if the clinic can contact them for the results. What a joke. They're my damn results surely I should be allowed to have them?? He also said could see doctor to discuss what next followed with “but we won't do anything until its been 24 months". Idiot x

Hurray the witch has finally gone! :happydance: was it blood test results tink? Wonder why they wouldn't give them to you :shrug: xxx

Yeah it was the breakdown of the bloods I was told were normal!! And I was told a doctor had to do it and that's why the doctor was ringing!!! Dumbasses!! :haha:

Yes hun I know what you mean, I still have sore boobies (last year when I had a m/c that was the first to go).

I don't feel like this is an early m/c last time I spotted and then it went red within a few hours and was quite heavy with terrible cramping and headaches.

I really appreciate your support ladies, I just don't know what to think at the moment.:cry:

If I did a test with my HCG level being at 798???? it would be inconclusive I reckon.

X

I reckon they lost your results so that stupid woman decided to make an ave number out of the ones she got in front of her lol :hugs:

Thanks for all your good wishes and advice ladies:flower:

Phoned the hospital this morning told them I was not happy with the results (fair enough I could understand the levels could be dropping) but surely not to the exact number?

Spoke to a nurse she got the dr to call me back, This is what he said:-

HCG level is 29000 (not 798) good job I questioned it.

Sac is measuring 15.3mm (not 20mm as I was told) and anything smaller than 2cm would be very difficult to see a baby.

No further blood tests needed.

Repeat scan 8 June - to relax and wait, unless I have bleeding/cramping in the meantime I should be able to see something at the next scan.:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy at the moment, he apologised for their error all the way through and the worry it has caused and was pleased that one of us was on the ball (me).

I am just so relieved (have been up since 4.15) Maybe tonight I might get a better sleep.

X

Oh Garfie what idiots!! Aaaahhh I am so happy all seems to be going well and bub is just small!!! Will keep fingers crossed for you :hugs: xxx

I knew it! What idiots all that stress an upset!

But soooooooo happpppppyyyyyy!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!!!!! I knew they were bloody wrong, I just knew it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So......who do I need to go and duff up garfie? Xxx:winkwink:

see garfie stupid bloody woman lol

afm had my first sign of ewcm today so hoping to peak tomorrow or the next day :)

Garfie they may not give you the due date you think you should have. They should be able to measure everything at your next ultrasound. Then they will give you a new due date. I thought I would be due Jan 9 but I'm actually due Jan 14. Even using the CBFM my dates are still off. I have already had 2 ultrasounds because I'm high risk. I am on a blood thinner shot once a day and a progesterone pill 2 times a day. My next ultrasound is June 6th.

Tiiiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkk!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: a bloomin egg at last!!!!!!! Ok so now either tomorrow or the following day you should get a spike, that'll indicate ov. Mine usually spikes the day after the second peak so making peak my ov day but last month I ov'd on first peak! Go get that eggy girlie :happydance::happydance: xxx

P.s for some reason I can't look at your chart :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->