CBFM Buddy

it was muck quicker for me, we came to GP a year ago and told her that we have been TTc for 2 years and cant get pregnant, she run blood tests which were fine apart from iron deficiency but my hubby's test was not great so we had to repeat it after 6 weeks. the second test was better but still on the lower side so she immediately referred us to a fertility clinic where we spent almost a year now. we waited for the appointment with FS for 2 months and in september last year started the process. Interestingly they did not do anything about my hubby's sperm, they concentrated on me. In january i was told that we should consider IVF. still considering...

It might be worth looking at one of the home sa test so you don't have to wait till Aug. If it's net/bad you can look into what things might help. I'm going to be buying one for oh. If its not good the sexy jocky boxers get chucked and he will learn to like boxers.

Morning ladies! Much happier with my chart today!!! Poas (Superdrug and cheapy) and appears to be very faint line on both tests- won't show in a pic- but husband can see them! Spotting started yesterday but appears to have stopped now. Still feel poorly- sick, and head cold symptoms :(

Bit upset I've run out of proper tests other than digital ones!!! Grr. This is the longest few days ever!! It would be typical to happen now when I'm panicking about finances!! We're not doing anything differently but have less money! :shrug: guess the cost of everything has gone up! Nevermind.... Means there will never be a right time!!

How is everyone else?

Lots of love, luck and :dust: to Garfie today!

Chicky glad the links helped and you're in a happier mood. Not sure if its possible for you- but private sperm tests are £125 around here- which isn't that bad in the scheme of things-if we're not preg this month then that's what we're going to do :hugs:

Pixie- hope the :witch: doesn't arrive! Xx

Briss I'm glad the process is much quicker for you hun, :hugs:

Exilius I've actually been looking at those but was concerned at how reliable it would be :shrug:

TINK!!! Praying those lines will get darker for you Hun! God I bed you would just about pee on anything right now! :haha: x

Well Afm I peed on a stick too! I know I said I wouldn't but I did lol. The lh type obviously :winkwink: I had some what I thought might have been ov pains yesterday, and would normally ov the following day so thought what the hell. It was neg as usual so will have to see what that little temp spike does tomorrow :flower: x

chicky, there's an asian one which is pretty much a microscope that steps you through the tests and has a grid so you can count active sperm. About $60 (Aus). It steps you through the 3 main tests - volume, mobility and count. I reckon you could do a rough one with a ferning microscope if you have 1....

fx tink!

and again about adjusting temperature. I usually measure my temp at 8 am, this morning I woke up at 5.30 am and it was 36.61, the adjuster put it to 36.89. but I managed to fall asleep and woke up again at my usual time 8 am and it was only 36.66. The adjuster is wrong I guess so I should probably use 8 am temp. I slept for 2-2.5 hours so should be accurate, right?

Briss there is so little in it you could prob use either... I'd go with the 8am one though :)

Chicky- I would indeedy! Just worried its an evap or we imagined it! I just wanna know!! I was considering home sperm tests but was warned that they can lead you to believe everything is fine when its not, or worry you unnecessarily.

If I'm not pregnant I'm well miffed as I feel crap!! Xx

Briss I'd just go with the 8am one too as there is so little difference :hugs:

Tink I really hope so too!!!! :happydance: sorry you feel crap thou :( x

Hi Ladies

Just popped in to let you know how I got on.

Not good - a m.c at 9w 3d.

Booked for a dnc tomorrow at 8.00am.:cry:

I will catch up properly soon.

:hugs:

X

ps Tink I always use Superdrug cheapies :dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies

Just popped in to let you know how I got on.

Not good - a m.c at 9w 3d.

Booked for a dnc tomorrow at 8.00am.:cry:

I will catch up properly soon.

:hugs:

X

ps Tink I always use Superdrug cheapies :dust::dust::dust:

Garfie :hugs: I'm so sorry. We are all here for you. :cry: xxx

Garfie so sorry to hear your sad news. :hugs: here if you need to talk :hugs:

Bleeding seems more red now- so now I'm worried :( could that dip have just been a sign af was coming? xx

afternoon ladies

briss I would use the 8am one :)

tink i feel like crap too

garfie am really sorry we was all praying for you :cry:

afm non stop cramping and sore boobs so think AF is defo on way now and feel like i have a cold so not a happy bunny atm :(

Garfie I am so sorry to hear your sad news. we are all here for you. do you know what was the reason for mc? it might be worth considering IVF (if you had more than one mc)

Oh garfie - I'm so so sorry. Give yourself as much time as you need to process and think through things.

Hiya all,
Just an update on me 6dpo -AF due in 8... I feel completely normal. I had a few light cramps this afternoon but nothing since. No sore boobs, no bloating, not tired... is this bad?:shrug:

Well, given I'm the same dpo and have had heaps of cramping (since o) gradually getting worse. My boobs ache, and I think are slightly bigger (they're pretty big as is). I'm pretty sure it's just the soy I took, really not feeling a bfp in my future. Since I'm sure I'm a failure, and you're the polar opposite I'm sure you're gonna get one!

So.....tested this morning (only have ICs and 2 digis left). I could see a line quite clearly on IC https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30917 But stupidly followed this up with a digi- BFN :dohh:

I'm still bleeding and it's red... but its not yet like my usual AF.. though sorry if tmi it seems to come in small bursts and then when I wipe it's string :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->