CBFM Buddy

I held it together and did not test this am. Shew! I did wake up in the night with some quite severe cramping. None right now again... I am going to do my very best to wait until Monday as my friend suggested... I guess I'm expecting AF to pop up any second and I don't want to risk getting my hopes up or heart broken.

Briss, I'm sorry she got you :( I know how you feel though. I'm still recovering from my lap/ovary removal. I'm also going to try look on the bright side if this isn't my cycle...

Grafie, Good Luck Hon-YOU CAN DO IT! I know that it feels like EVERYONE is preggers except you, but just think of how you'll be walking with a nice big belly soon. :)

Chicky-you are a riot! Can't wait to see the outcome of your tests. I hope and pray this is your month. Come on BFP!!!!

And everyone else: Well done on putting up some real photies. I tried but it went up sideways at first and then not at all :(

xxx
hopeful

Well ladies another shock this morning while the cbfm requested a test it gave me a high but when i looked at result the "m" was flashing but why would it request a test tmi sorry but i have wore a pad all day and nothing even now but on my ctp chart im only 7dpo and i did test with cb digi said not pregnant help advisers

Well ladies another shock this morning while the cbfm requested a test it gave me a high but when i looked at result the "m" was flashing but why would it request a test tmi sorry but i have wore a pad all day and nothing even now but on my ctp chart im only 7dpo and i did test with cb digi said not pregnant help advisers

Hi everyone :hugs:

Well the m button starts flashing a few days before af is due and it will ask for sticks until it has used 20 ESP if this is your first cycle. I assume as ur 7dpo you've had your peaks so stop feeding it sticks now. In fact most of us stop first peak to save some sticks. X

How is everyone today x

Still no idea where I am in my cycle. I havent yet started spotting, believe me I've been checking :haha: which is the norm for me 10 dpo. And had a massive temp spike this morning so I have a feeling it may well be ff that's off and for some reason had some whacky mid cycle temps, ff may well change crosshairs although fertile cm etc was around the cd 15 mark but think ov will be more likely to be cd22 :nope: so basically I still haven't a bloody clue :haha: I really do hope I'm not only 3dpo thou :hugs: xx

Hi ladies

I feel really nauseous still :( And dizzy and wobbly. How long is this going to last? Drank and eaten loads! Xxx

Tink - Until all that lovely HCG is out of your system:flower:

Just listen to your body it has been through an awful lot hun - sit down when you feel dizzy, make sure you stay hydrated, eat when hungry etc.

Maybe make an appointment to get your HCG levels tested hun that might tell you more where you are at.:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Oh tink I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

So I had a rather productive day at work :haha: that'll teach you to piss off your boss little one :happydance:

https://https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/chicky1206/0be6b3e8.jpg

Chicky - That temp today is very high - lets hope it leads to a :bfp: stalked your charts (hope you don't mind) tough if you do :haha: this is very out of character for you hun surely you can't just be 3dpo.:shrug:

Remind me again what your progesterone levels were at 7dpo (it was this month wasn't it)? Oh gosh I hate this my brain is soooo mushy :cry:

So when are you going to POAS (I know you tried today before it went for a swim:winkwink:)

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Believe it or not my progesterone was last cycle! Time flies hey. It was 29.9 although I could never get a good indication of what that actually means :shrug: and you know me will be testing again tomorrow. I can't believe I dropped it in the bath, what an idiot. Probably not a bad thing as it was the last of my ic's I kept getting evap lines on. I thought I saw something and tried to get in the light of the window to properly see :dohh: I'm not gettin my hopes up, had no symptoms. And I should be having another progesterone and rubella this cycle but as I couldnt work out when 7dpo is or was I will leave it till next cycle now x

Aww thanks Garfie- they told me at the scan it was a complete miscarriage and had a negative test. Does that mean should be gone? (Sorry I'm thick :haha:)

Chicky that is hilarious!!!!! Xxx

Tink - Yes hun it should mean the HCG has gone out of your system, maybe you're just a little bit tired after all you have been on a huge rollercoaster the last few weeks - take it easy this weekend hun and relax :flower:

Chicky - :saywhat: you got a line? :happydance: can't wait until you test again. My understanding of progesterone is anything above 10 (unmedicated) indicates ovulation took place, can't believe it was last month when you got the results I must have been :sleep:

Love the pic - :haha: that will teach her (but probably not!)

It is a good idea to make sure you get it taken on or around 7DPO otherwise the results will be out - who knows maybe you might not need it :dust::dust::dust:

X

I think so but I had one last month and the month before and the month before that. Stupid cheapie strips. I did read something about the brand I bought and it basically said they were rubbish and unless a line is dark like on an opk to ignore it, it's quite common to get them :shrug: xx

Alright team, I do not doubt that I am out although no AF quite yet. I feel AWFUL! Cramping and just feeling :growlmad: and bloated.
I know cramping is usual in early pregnancy... but not like this. This feels like AF is sticking her toe out to taunt me. I've had it, if no AF by the morning, I'm testing! If it's a bfn, at least I know to keep tampons with me...

Chickie, I am REALLY routing for you hon. Please poas with me tomorrow morn? (Saturday)

xxx
hopeful

nope :nope: nothing yet, bfn of course, but then i may not be due af for another 3 days or possibly 10 days :haha: bloody hell, if its 10 you may watch me slowly lose the plot :haha: x

Aw Chicky hun - how annoying for you - sometimes our bodies throw us a huge curveball:growlmad:

As for losing the plot well I lost that a long time ago - welcome to the club:haha:

Tink - Hope you are taking it easy :coffee:

Hopeful - :dust::dust::dust: for when you test.

X

Tink - That doesn't sound very relaxing :haha: I was at one a few weeks ago and the red arrows were awesome (got conned by the boys to buy them some noisy guns:haha:)

Have fun, our air show was right near a beach so I plonked my bum down and didn't move until it was finished suggest you do the same:winkwink:

X

I'm pretty bored and shattered tbh :haha: were doing everything at snail pace as met my nan her lol xx

oh dear
thought I was being very clever leaping out of bed and peeing right away to avoid testing today :haha: (cramps all last night again and still going on this morning)
But now I really, REALLY want to test. How long should I wait for it to be a good amount... I could wait until after lunch time? I's 10am now... if I poas at 3pm could that be a fairly accurate result?

I am SUCH an idiot! I should have just tested this morning!:dohh:

I'm losing the plot too Chickie!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back