CBFM Buddy

One more week Tink:happydance::happydance:

Aw Chicky - I can understand going into Mothercare it's nice to dream.:hugs: We actually bought a Mothercare Spin Pram it is now upstairs in the spare room :cry:

I know what you mean about two lives - I feel I have a lot more support on here than with my supposedly real friends. I put something up on FB (not the announcement I wanted to make) and now it seems like I'm to be avoided at all costs (or that's how it seems) there was a spa day organised and guess who never even got an invite ME:cry:

So now I just tell my real friends ahem what they want to hear:thumbup:

With you girlies though I am truthful:happydance: I will have to get around to putting up a new avatar that one is boring :haha:

Chicky did you say Jay already had two children? Mushy brain again :blush:

:hugs:

X

Oh garfie that's awful :( I think people generally don't know what to say so therefore don't say anything :shrug: and yep he has two girls they are 17 and 18 only 11 months between them! We don't see them as much as we would like partly because of their mum. I won't slag her off because she is a wonderful mother but not a very nice ex wife unfortunately and never has been :shrug: she left jay for her boss so she shouldn't be horrible to him, well I say that, he actually walked in on her and her boss in their kitchen :nope: not nice. And I know what you mean aside from my mum and clearly my husband nobody knows about us ttc. I bear my soul here! :haha: not out there xxx

P.s change your avatar to a picture!!! I dare ya :haha: all of ya!!! It's crazy we know the ins and outs of everyone's sex life And anatomy yet don't know what everyone looks like! :winkwink: x

I've been trying to upload one and it keeps mentioning a security token (they're clean honest):haha:

X

Hahaha no naked pics please garfie! :haha: I had to do it via photo bucket I think or my phone :shrug: x

LOL Garfie!! :haha:

Chicky :hugs: for your mothercare trip earlier. Hopefully it will happen soon :hugs: and very sweet of his sister.

Oooh and pic is up! Don't have many on my phone lol. But that is our fave wedding pic! I'm sure noone I know will come on here! :p Xx

Ahhh tink that's a lovely picture :hugs: why don't you like pics of yourself your beautiful :happydance: and I hope so too for all of us! I reckon there's a master plan and we will all get our bfp's the same cycle. So we get to be bump buddies and don't have to go it alone :hugs: xxx

Darn it me can't do this - too old :haha:

I've put the pic in photobucket and that is where it's staying :cry:

HELP!

X

Garfie Get that pram outta the house :) its bad luck having it in the house before 6 months gone :hugs:

Ok maybe I'll store it a MIL then:haha:

Didn't need a pram last year to bring bad luck :cry:

Hey things can only get better right :happydance::happydance:

X

Tink :hugs:

There we are, the best recent photo of me. Hair's not that colour anymore though.

Hi everyone,
I missed you all today! I was painting backdrops all day-no internet!
Update: Not a single cramp today. Not one! I feel totally normal though. No cramps but no other symptoms either!
My CP is REALLY high and CM is back. Hoping that is good :)
SUPER excited to test but too scared to. What if it's a bfn? Thinking of waiting for Saturday... anyone have an opinion on that?

My friend has suggested I wait until Monday but I dont think I have the strength... to poas, or not to poas? That is the question!!

Ladies, your attitudes are all so positive. Keep it up! It's a scary journey but one that'll be worth it in the end :)

With love, hopeful

look at all our beautiful pictures!!!!! :happydance: garfie im assuming thats ur wedding, gorgeous, exilius whats ur hair colour now? ......

guys...........i peed on a stick this morning :haha: and then dropped it in the bath i was running, :dohh: couldnt help it! obviouslt a nice splodge in there and its my only one so will wait now till af is supposedly due :hugs: x

Chicky - Yep that's my Wedding Day to hubby number 2:haha:

Hopeful - I'm with Tink I'd test, but understand totally your nervousness good luck when you do hun:hugs:

Exelsius - Mine isn't the same colour either, remember ladies I told you hubby died it when I first became pg and I looked like a tiger had to have it done properly - the only photos I have of me recently I was pg:cry:

Tink - I agree with Chicky you are gorgeous hun and take a lovely pic, hope you have the strength to get through today, I am sure you will:hugs:

I still can't get the pic up in my avatar but will keep trying :winkwink:

Briss - Hope you don't have to much of a headache after the Birthday Celebrations:winkwink:

AFM - It has been over a week since I have left the house on my own, time for me to be brave and face all those pregnant ladies out there - I am going into town by myself to SHOP! wish me luck :happydance:

X

Ladies, thank you very much! I had a lovely birthday. I was not in the mood for a big party so my hubby took me to the royal ballet. It was so funny we thought we had time for a few cocktails so we went to a bar and had quite a few pina coladas and obviously lost track of the time so by the time we got to the ballet the performance had already started so (not to disturb everyone) they gave us one the boxes (the nearest to the stage!), to get there they guided us through a passage which apparently is only used by royals :) here we were just the two of us in this dark box.... was so tempting, but we didn't - am getting old! but then I noticed I started spotting and it all went downhill from there, ended up at home crying and feeling sorry for myself - yet another birthday and still waiting for a baby :( this morning my temp was so very down so no hope whatsoever + spotting last night, I wish AF would already come so I could start again, otherwise am just hanging in there hopelessly

Sophie, did you get your peak?

Chicky, so what are you doing about your bloods, did you manage to figure out which DPO you are on? so tricky! I so understand about your sister in law. I have so many relatives (luckily they all live abroad) nagging me about getting pregnant and reminding me about my age all the time and saying things like "your cousin's daughter has just had a baby, what are you waiting for?" But I do not come close to shops like mothercare, I can easily burst into tears by just looking at it across the road. About your hubby's ex wife - just awful! but most importantly he (and you) have good relationships with his daughters, that's all that matters.

Garfie, people who have not been through what you had to endure cant really relate and they do not know what to say. You just have to forgive them. You have so much optimism! I think I will be protecting myself and wont tell anyone (except for my mum and obviously you ladies) until I am at least 3 month pregnant. You ladies know more about me than people I have known for years and years, it's amazing. Good luck with shopping today!

Tink, how are you feeling? I think you were right about not telling your mum she would worry so much about you.

Hopeful, it all sounds very promising and I would test today or tomorrow. I think my AF will arrive today but if not I will test again tomorrow morning (even though my temp does not look promising at all)

Ladies, lovely pictures! you are all so beautiful and brave. I feel I am being such coward, I cant post my picture, quite a few secretaries from my firm are here (as I recently found out, although most of them on pregnancy forum rather than TTC....) and the last thing I want is smb spreading the rumour about me TTC, I will be out of work in no time...

Update: I will not be testing tomorrow, AF has got me :( but on the positive side it was 26 day cycle! finally my normal cycle is back :) it took my poor body 3 cycles after lap/hysteroscopy to regulate itself back to normality. Now I have cycle monitoring to look forward to, that will be interesting to compare temping, CBFM with scans and bloods. Will also be taking some more Chinese herbs, tonics and teas before O. Fingers crossed this will be my lucky cycle :)

no :( im on my 3rd day of 'high' got a feeling it might be tomorrow or sunday? oh and happy birthday briss sorry i cant keep up with the posts i lose track lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->