CBFM Buddy

Hi hopeful I can understand being nervous and no your not an idiot:flower:

I would say if you can hold it that long that should be long enough for a test :dust::dust::dust: (but if you are anything like me you won't believe it whatever the results and will go ahead and POAS in the morning anyway):winkwink:

Maybe we are all losing the plot eh?:blush:

:hugs:

X

Hopeful don't worry we can all be crazy together! :hugs:

I'd be peeing on everything in sight! Lol. I think so long as you can wait a few hours at least it would be better than nothing, but if you can wait till the morning then do. (I have a feeling you won't :haha:) :dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies, thank you for all the baby dust...
Glad I didn't waste a test. AF just reared her ugly head...
:cry:

Aww Hopeful I'm so sorry :hugs: hopefully we will all get our :bfp: together like Chicky said :hugs:

Afm: fainted today :(

Bloody hell tink, I hope you're taking it easy sweet pea :hugs: xxx

Aw Tink - Told you to take it easy:flower:

Maybe get checked out again at the docs you could be anaemic (due to blood loss during m/c):cry:

X

Ahh thanks. I'm fine now. A little tipsy :haha:

I was thinking anaemia. Always used to suffer so started on liquid iron today :)
Knew something wasn't right with wobbly legs and dizziness. Rrrubbish! :hugs: to you both xxx

hopeful, really sorry about AF

Tink, please take care of yourself

afm, nothing to report, got to press m button and now waiting for CD6 to start POAS

good morning everyone how are we all today? :hugs:

tested again :haha: bfn, i really thing my charts off and im only 5dpo, i guess we will find out on tuesday.

also little tip if you use ic hpt's with the green handle with hcg stamped on it and dip for more than three seconds you get a line :shrug: i think its where the over saturation pools the dye where the line should be :dohh: ive tried two this morning one over dipped, the other for 3 secs and i had a bfn on one and a line on the over dipped one :dohh: it does say no more than 3 secs but because of how long i dip my cbfm sticks in there i was just leaving it a bit longer didnt think it would make much difference! so, just a tip :hugs:

Aww Chicky I really hope this is your month :hugs:

Feel exhausted yet can't sleep properly. I've decided not to temp until :witch: arrives as not going to be testing this month. I'm almost considering not trying at all and getting a new job :cry: xxx

Morning tink. I think we all feel at times we want to give up, ttc in itself is emotionally exhausting without what you've just been through. Maybe having a cycle of not tracking would be good for you but be warned you will be back here at the end of next cycle like me going nuts!!! :haha: but then you do hear lovely stories of people giving up and getting their bfp! :shrug: my boss was ttc for years. Ivf didn't work for her. So they gave up and she bought her dream car, can't remember what it was but it was all silver and shiny and I remember being well jel of her air con when we were stuck in the same traffic jam on the way home one day when it was 36 degrees outside lol. You could literally see it blowing her hair! And there was me in my little sweat box. :haha: anyway totally impractical for a child and she only had it a month when she found out she was preggo!!! But she gave up and bam! So sometimes I know we think we aren't stressed but maybe we are :shrug: it's still early days my lovely and your emotions will be all over the place so sleep on it a little and I'm sure in no time we will all have those beautiful babies in our arms :hugs:

P.s. if When I'm 90 I'm still here posting about my peaks you all have my full permission to tell me to give up! Lol x

Lol Chicky. Thank you :hugs:

I'm still going to use the cbfm, see what happens but don't want to get my hopes up after ov with temps atm (am sure ill miss it :haha:)

Best get back to the job hunt.... :( xxx

Chicky if you're still getting peaks in your 90s I'll be impressed!

Chicky - :rofl: so tell me are you testing tomorrow??? Or did you do a sneaky one today - if FF is correct?? then that will be your longest cycle correct? :happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed for you hun :flower:

Tink - How is the job hunting going? hope you are feeling a lot better now a little bit more stronger:hugs:

AFM - Not a lot to report still waiting for my negative test (Hopefully Thursday:happydance:) still having :sex: still sore (but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right :haha:)

X

morning garfie yep just tested bfn, its ok the more time goes on the more im pretty sure my charts off and im only 6dpo :dohh: feels like im doing the tww twice! :wacko: xxx

morning ladies,

not much to report, started my cycle monitoring and had my 1st scan this morning, the cyst is still there seating on my right ovary but it is not big just 2 cm so they are not going to do anything about it. I was trying to understand how many follicles I have (I read somewhere that you can check your reserves like this) but FS said I have "reasonable amount". no idea what it means. Did my bloods as well, I am particularly concerned with my FSH as it was quite high last time (16) and it needs to be below 10 for IVF.

Afternoon ladies

Sorry ain't been on much as still no laptop but have still been stalking everyone's charts lol

Chicky lots and lots of :dust: :dust::dust:

Hopeful sorry bout the stupid :witch: coming

Afm I have just had the weirdest AF ever normally I am am on for 7 days ( 3/4 heavy) like clockwork although i sm irregular but that never changes, this one was very very light compare to nKemal and was only 4 days am so tempted to test now as my sis was like that to but I think I am just being hopeful and not thinking realistically lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->