CBFM Buddy

Well it has been over a year so hopefully they'll just pull their fingers out! Def getting rid of cbfm now. Thanks hun xxx

Tink, why get rid of it? can't you keep it for when things turn up ok?

I've had 1 peak in six cycles and constant highs. It sort of makes sense that I prob have pcos as lh levels are whacky so means that the monitor doesn't really work for me.. X

I've had 1 peak in six cycles and constant highs. It sort of makes sense that I prob have pcos as lh levels are whacky so means that the monitor doesn't really work for me.. X

Oh! not even if the problem is under treatment? sorry i'm asking cause i don't really have info about PCOS. Gosh, why are we women so complicated?!

Oh! not even if the problem is under treatment? sorry i'm asking cause i don't really have info about PCOS. Gosh, why are we women so complicated?!

I didnt get a peak on my treatment, even on the cycle I conceived, so I obviously ovulated x

I didnt get a peak on my treatment, even on the cycle I conceived, so I obviously ovulated x

Oh that's why, what a pity, it's a good instrument, at least i found it helpful but the circumstances are different. Good luck to you for the treatments! hopefully there'll be a lot of help and other things to assist in conceiving. Don't leave the thread though pls!

Aw Tink - so sorry hun all this time the not knowing:wacko: I am glad you have some answers at last! let's hope they get their act together pretty quick and you have your forever baby soon:flower:

So do you know what treatment they will give you or what your next move is?

Sorry I also don't know a lot about PCOS at least now your doc will have to take you seriously.

So when do you go to Spain? where abouts are you going?:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Thanks Garfie. All I know is I got to get doctor to do bloods. After that I have no idea. I know very little about pcos. :hugs:

We're off next Tues and we're going to stay with a friend near Almeria! Can't wait! Xx

tink have a wonderful holiday hun. im so glad you know whats happening in there, its obviously not the outcome we would like but you must feel glad now you know whats happening in there! stupid bloody doctors, the holiday will at least give you some time to collect your thoughts and work out exactly what you want to say. :hugs:

afm cd 13 and still lows, i forgot how frustrating this bloomin monitor is! looks like another long cycle, i just want it over so i can get cracking on having bloods done and seeing the doc to discuss what happens next, if she tells me everyhting is fine, go away and come back in six months if still not preg i will have a serious meltdown! well.........that or il be leaving that doctors office and someone will need stitches!!!!! it wont be me btw! :winkwink:

Lol Chicky!! you're scary! (joking) but i understand your frustration. can't you get a second opinion?

god i want to get a first opinion first! lol doctors are so reluctant to commit to helping. and i know i havent got the longest cycles in the world theres lots of ladies with a lot worse but they just seem to take forever dont they :shrug: and im not really just being an arse because im too hot! according to my dh ive had a face like a smacked arse all day :haha: x

Lol!!!!! if they don't give you their first opinion, go to someone else!! why is it so difficult for doctors to understand our "urgency?"

Thanks Garfie. All I know is I got to get doctor to do bloods. After that I have no idea. I know very little about pcos. :hugs:

We're off next Tues and we're going to stay with a friend near Almeria! Can't wait! Xx

Tink, I'm so sorry you did not get the news you were hoping for. :hugs: I was told looong ago that I probably have pcos but I was never really sure and it was never really an issue back then. Now we're ttc the subject has come up again and I had blood tests last week and get the results on Tuesday afternoon. I'll happily share info if it might help.

Meado x

Bugger. I've always had long cycles with heavy periods. They settled down a little after going on thyroxine but this month the witch is back with a vengeance. Even the pain killers they've always given me aren't touching it. Can barely concentrate on my work :'(

Bugger. I've always had long cycles with heavy periods. They settled down a little after going on thyroxine but this month the witch is back with a vengeance. Even the pain killers they've always given me aren't touching it. Can barely concentrate on my work :'(

Ouch!!!! can't you leave from work on sick leave? when i'm like that all i can think of is - curling in bed and snooze!

Ooh exil I'm sorry the witch is being awful to you, hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

Cd14 got a high although my monitor thinks its cd 11. X

Aww sorry Exil :hugs:

Chicky hope you get a shorter cycle.

Hubby has a SA on Thursday- hopefully will get results before we fly Tuesday. We are having it done privately. I figured the amount we've spent on trying to get pregnant it may help. Lol. I have docs booked day we get back from hols and my friend is borrowing cbfm and I am back on the agnus Castus.

As some of us aren't using the cbfm ATM don't know if worth starting another thread too...but what to call it... Something to do with being insane :haha:

tink! dont even think about it! it would technically be cheating on us :haha: x

Obviously you'd come with me :p and we'd still check in here, of course :haha: just worried I won't be in the right place if to using cbfm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->