CBFM Buddy

Urgh Lulu! How frustrating. Why cant that stupid witch show up when she's supposed to and disappear when she's not wanted!! Stupid cow!!!
I hope she comes soon hon! :hugs:

AFM: EPIPHANY!!!! :wohoo:
I just read a success story (anyone else get obsessed with those in the 2ww?) where someone mentioned having NO EWCM! I swear, I complain about this all the time. I have no EWCM at all, and am often dry around my peaks too. We use preseed, but only as a lube (on the outside) - sorry! TMI!
This lady took Robitussen and she said she got LOADS and was preggers right away. I just remembered that the only time I ever remember getting EWCM was two weeks after I thought I o'd (didn't get a peak that month) and we dtd and I got pregnant! (and then mc) I can't believe it! I am so thrilled that this could be the answer! :shrug:

I mean, I will be way more thrilled if I POAS tomorrow and get a BFP but I'm pretty sure I'm out.:nope: This next cycle, I'm going to try focus my efforts on getting some good quality CM. Maybe this will make the difference for me... :thumbup:

Anyone out there tried something like this to up their CM?

Urgh Lulu! How frustrating. Why cant that stupid witch show up when she's supposed to and disappear when she's not wanted!! Stupid cow!!!
I hope she comes soon hon! :hugs:

AFM: EPIPHANY!!!! :wohoo:
I just read a success story (anyone else get obsessed with those in the 2ww?) where someone mentioned having NO EWCM! I swear, I complain about this all the time. I have no EWCM at all, and am often dry around my peaks too. We use preseed, but only as a lube (on the outside) - sorry! TMI!
This lady took Robitussen and she said she got LOADS and was preggers right away. I just remembered that the only time I ever remember getting EWCM was two weeks after I thought I o'd (didn't get a peak that month) and we dtd and I got pregnant! (and then mc) I can't believe it! I am so thrilled that this could be the answer! :shrug:

I mean, I will be way more thrilled if I POAS tomorrow and get a BFP but I'm pretty sure I'm out.:nope: This next cycle, I'm going to try focus my efforts on getting some good quality CM. Maybe this will make the difference for me... :thumbup:

Anyone out there tried something like this to up their CM?

Thanks, yes it is frustrating. I have personally never used anything to increase CM. I always seem to make plenty(TMI) but I have heard that robitussen does help. A lady I work with kept trying to get me to do it to help, but I can't stomach the taste of it. Good luck to you!

Oh no! the taste! I hadn't thought about that!
PS: The month I got pregnant, I was SO frustrated with AF. I tested and got nothing but BFN's! Started running to jiggle it out if I had to!
Eventually got a BFP really late. I hope that's your case and if not... that she hurries the heck up!
How do you feel? Crappy?

I feel fine. These past few days I have been extra bubbly/happy but not sure why. I have noticed I have had slight headaches at least once every day for the past week. I do feel bloated/fat. But nothing that would make me think I was prego. These are all AF symptoms for me. She just won't come. The longer I wait, the more my face breaks out and looks like I am going through puberty all over again. I guess if I get to 8 weeks with no AF, then I will call the doctor and have her do a blood test. I don't have very good patience so This might be another long two weeks. But I hate bothering the doctor all the time, too. Guess we will see. I am going to test again in the morning.

Hopeful - A few of us have tried grapefruit juice, the month I got my BFP I was on it:happydance:

It's easy to take just a small glass in the morning from when the witch leaves right through to Ovulation. I have tried it again this cycle but hubby working shifts so not had much :sex:

Fingers crossed hun you don't need it:happydance:

Little - Oh wow I would so have been to the doctors by now:haha: but I can understand you wanting to wait but 8 weeks :saywhat: hope she shows up soon. Don't know anything really about clomid thought it was supposed to help you Ovulate but I could be wrong - have you had blood test to check for Ovulation before hun:flower:

Chicky - Div:rofl: my kids are always calling each other that along with douche oh and er a few other choice names:blush: Well done hubby on quitting for 7 days:happydance: must be making your life easier:winkwink:

Tink - Only a few more days to go until your interview are you ready - or was you born ready hun:winkwink:

Piano - Sorry hun forgot again what cycle are you on - I'm CD13 and still HIGH temp is still up (well same as yesterdays):happydance:

Love to everyone else:flower:

AFM - Going to try and collect my soggy Avon brochures in today from the village - let's hope its worth the cold trip out:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Oh hopeful sorry the witch got you hunny :hugs:

Garfie I think your children should live with me! Seems we are on the same wavelength :haha:

Xxx

Hopeful so sorry :hugs: this cycle has to be it xxx

Garfie hope you didn't get too wet.

I miss you ladies :hugs: I've been too miserable to be on here much, and I really miss my cbfm! I've got a doctors appt 17th Oct hoping for referral letter before then tho... If I get this job I prob shouldn't rush it and try naturally for a month or two as want to settle in a little before asking for time off and hubby has no more holiday til Jan xx

What is the theory behind the grapefruit juice or is it just one of those things?

Also, I've heard of people taking mucinex in place of robutissin. That's supposed to help the little cilia get free and bring the eggy from the ovary into the Fallopian tube better (I'm not sure if there is any scientific data to back that up, but mechanistically it does make sense... If I get time later, I will try to do some searching).

Last question. Has anyone tried the SMEP or know someone who has? I just read about this and I am intrigued.

Hope everyone had a good day :) :hugs: ---Austin

Austin - I think most of us use a variation of smep, as that bd pattern is the one advised for most people by most medical professionals. However if you have infertility issues it won't be the miracle plan that fixes everything, it'll just help improve chances by making sure bd is well timed.

Afm: weird af this month. Longer than usual and still spotting after bd. Did get a low on cbfm this morning :D thinking it might have been the soy or something causing all my highs.

Sorry I haven't been on in a little while, my internet has been messing up at the house and my phone is NOT as smart as it is supposed to be when it comes to the internet.
Some of this will be redundant and I am sorry.
I spoke with my MD Monday and talked to her about my periods being extra long and so forth. She did start me on Clomid to help me ovulate within a normal cycle (28-29 days). She did inform me that anything between 28-35 is considered normal even if they are different each month (not what I wanted to hear since I have always been 28-29 day cycles). My instructions from her were to wait until I started and then take the Clomid on days 5-9. This is to hopefully help me ovulate on time so it is easier to track and be able to BD at the right time. I am to use it for 2 months and then if nothing has happened by then, I am to go in on cycle day 21 for blood work to make sure I am at least ovulating. I will be using my CBFM with the Clomid, but have read I may get highs sooner that usual so to do the BD as much as possible. Guess we will see how the next few months go. This is so frustrating. I have been pregnant before, so why does my body decide now is the time not to ovulate?

Garfie, I am only waiting until 8 weeks just because I don't want to be the patient that calls the office everyday (I used to work there). I may have it done before then if I really begin to get impatient. I will be sure to keep you all updated. Baby dust to all!

:dust:

CD 7 - low :) - this is normal. only the last cycle i got a high on Cd7 and it freaked me out lol!

Morning ladies! :flower:

So I ov'd yesterday. Am now officially in the tww! Managed to somehow have a couple of really well timed quickies, god knows how, but here's hoping!

Lulu I've read a lot of people take it in the evening so you sleep through most of the side effects, also the monitor will probably be a bit whacky,! those little sticks we all love to pee on and clomid don't mix very well, so definitely keep an eye on your temps, just in case :hugs:

:happydance: Chicky for O and even better some well timed quickies - good luck in your tww hope it goes quick:flower:

The kids have got their cases packed and are waiting by the door - so full of cheek and back chat these days - the eldest as partly because of his condition, the youngest as he sees the eldest get away with it! aaaarrrgh:haha:

Exil - I don't do the SMEP we just work round his shifts:haha:

Austin - The grapefruit juice is supposed to help with the swimmers, the month I got my BFP I had just started it. I am taking it again this month but not sure I'm even O so we'll see. Good luck hun :flower:

Hopeful - So sorry the :witch: got you - what is your plan of attack next cycle?:hugs:

Tink - So sorry you are feeling down, hope your referral comes through quicker it's awaful waiting and not knowing once you know I always think it is better - limbo land is no fun:cry:

Piano - So glad your cycles are behaving themselves:flower:

Little Lou - I don't know about clomid - but have read that it's best to take it in an evening because of the side effects:flower:

Charlie - Hi :flower:

AFM - Not sure I have even O again:cry: temp drop this morning and monitor still on HIGH, might be going for those dratted blood tests after all:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Morning ladies! :flower:

So I ov'd yesterday. Am now officially in the tww! Managed to somehow have a couple of really well timed quickies, god knows how, but here's hoping!

Lulu I've read a lot of people take it in the evening so you sleep through most of the side effects, also the monitor will probably be a bit whacky,! those little sticks we all love to pee on and clomid don't mix very well, so definitely keep an eye on your temps, just in case :hugs:

Good luck to you on your tww! I hope everything goes well! :thumbup:

So, tomorrow we're off to see the fs for the first time. Little bit scared. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->