CBFM Buddy

No advice Exil- but good luck. :hugs:

Garfie- thanks honey.

Chicky- yay for O and well timed BD :happydance:

Interview tomorrow... am now scared :o xx

Good luck exil hope it goes as well as it can for you Hun, as for advice just ask lots of questions although haven't got that far yet so god know what to ask! Maybe Briss would have a better idea :thumbup:

Tink good luck with the Interview tomorrow! What time is it? X

Garfie do you need someone to adopt them? I'm available :haha:

Lulu I hope af is here soon so you can get to use your new friend! :hugs:

Afm not much apart from ov pains! Day after temp spike. Hmmmm oh well see what tomorrows temps bring xxx

Hi ladies, might have to go to the Gp tonight. i cannot eat without going to the loo minutes afterwards. this is all driving me nuts! something's wrong with my intestines i suppose!! blah!

Cd8 - low.

Feel better soon piano! Do you have ibs? Hope it's just a nasty tummy bug. X

Feel better soon piano! Do you have ibs? Hope it's just a nasty tummy bug. X

Thanks Chicky! i wouldn't be surprised if it was IBS as i suffer from an anxiety disorder and depression sometimes. But this has been going on since April, becoming more frequent now so i rule out the tummy bug or it would be a very big one :haha: I'm feeling so tired right now and worried as well. We'll see what the doc will say tonight. usually bowel problems start on my left hand side, like next to the hip/ovary. It's uncomfortable! i just want to :sleep: right now lol!

Piano - Aw hun have you tried peppermint tea - that helps mine calm a bit it does sound a lot like IBS and stress does not help:cry: The doc will probably put you on medication I am supposed to take mine 3 x a day, watch what I eat, drink blah blah. Try the peppermint first though hun until you get your appointment will help with the cramping :hugs:

Tink :happydance::happydance: good luck for your interview today hun, what time is it? will be thinking of you - remember this is just a formality and the job is in the bag :thumbup:

Chicky - Er did I mention they also come with two big dogs, a cat, and a hamster? - hmmmm now I'm dreaming about that penthouse me and hubby could have :haha:

Lulu - Any news yet hun - has the witch knocked?:flower:

Hopeful - How are you hun today:flower:

Exil - I agree with Chicky just ask lots of questions, maybe write some down - where is Briss when you need her? Briss come out wherever you are:hugs:

Briss - Hope everything is okay in your camp and hubby is behaving himself:flower:

AFM - CD 15 - monitor still on HIGH - FF still saying no O:cry: Looks like I will be using all 20 sticks:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Saw the fs. She's got me down for a trans vaginal scan, hsg and day 3 bloods. she said that depending on the results may look at cloimid, possibly iui. she reckons that since we're young and haven't been trying for 2 years they normally wouldn't look into anything, but I was persistent :) guess that's the benefit of a pay to use health system.

She was relatively impressed with my knowledge tho :)

Piano - I agree sounds like ibs. Last year I had depression, anxiety and stress disorders with gastritis and possible ibs. Took tablets for a month, then the rest was diet management (no onions garlic or tomato :'( ). Hopefully you get better soon!

Hi ladies, sorry I stayed away for a while, had a nightmarish time at work, working terrible hours and then the deal did not close - all this hard work for nothing. I am so tired and sleepy I cant care anymore. I am going away for a week to see my family, hope to see some BFPs here when I come back :)

I got my crosshairs today! so happy :) FF finally agreed that I ovulated on a high after peaks despite having temp dropped for two days, not sure what it was all about. I am going to be away so wont be temping until next cycle.

Hubby had another couple of pints yesterday, am so annoyed and we keep having arguments, not great. Overall he had very little alcohol over the last couple of months so I guess we can repeat the test to see if this had any effect. fingers crossed.

Ughhhh!!! I am so mad at myself! I woke up late for work, rushed downstairs and used the bathroom and midpee I remembered that I ended to turn on my CBFM! It asked for a stick too!! Growllllll! So I tried again with no luck. Then I just used water and fed the beast the stick. I'll take an OPK when I get home just in case I missed something but I am just so mad at myself right now!

Piano - Aw hun have you tried peppermint tea - that helps mine calm a bit it does sound a lot like IBS and stress does not help:cry: The doc will probably put you on medication I am supposed to take mine 3 x a day, watch what I eat, drink blah blah. Try the peppermint first though hun until you get your appointment will help with the cramping :hugs:

Tks Garfie, the problem with me is that i don't like any kind of tea, but if it will help i'll gulp it down one way or another lol! :)

I will go to the GP tonight and see what he says. I'm not cramping much, it's just an uncomfortable feeling on my side, and i get gassy. :shrug: this and TTC are really not helping my moods, can't get any more confusing lol!

Piano - I agree sounds like ibs. Last year I had depression, anxiety and stress disorders with gastritis and possible ibs. Took tablets for a month, then the rest was diet management (no onions garlic or tomato :'( ). Hopefully you get better soon!

Tks Exil, my problem is that even if i have a rich (yummy) milkshake like the ones in which they mix milk with ice cream, i have to run really fast afterwards so i stopped taking them lol! i hope it's not food intollerance, my diet mainly consists of carbs and meat protein as i don't like most things. Would it be the same, i'll just have to starve until i get used to the change lol!

Austin, you made me laugh at "the beast". couldn't you use a used stick instead of wasting a new one?

Tink :happydance::happydance: good luck for your interview today hun, what time is it? will be thinking of you - remember this is just a formality and the job is in the bag :thumbup:

Chicky - Er did I mention they also come with two big dogs, a cat, and a hamster? - hmmmm now I'm dreaming about that penthouse me and hubby could have :haha:

Lulu - Any news yet hun - has the witch knocked?:flower:

Hopeful - How are you hun today:flower:

Exil - I agree with Chicky just ask lots of questions, maybe write some down - where is Briss when you need her? Briss come out wherever you are:hugs:

Briss - Hope everything is okay in your camp and hubby is behaving himself:flower:

AFM - CD 15 - monitor still on HIGH - FF still saying no O:cry: Looks like I will be using all 20 sticks:dohh:

:hugs:

X

No witch yet and CD 44. I have to do a mandatory TB skin test every year with work. I'm going today, so I think while I am there I am going to tell them I had a positive test and ask them to confirm it with a serum. If they do, it will be free and not annoy my doctor. If they tell me no, I will then be calling the doctor. I am so exhausted! Will keep you all updated. Hopefully will know something by tonight!

It's my first stick my first month of using CBFM so I didn't have an old stick to use :(

Also my boss brought yummy donuts tho morning and I ran to the bathroom an came back and they were all gone! I didn't get a single one. I think I should go home, crawl back under the covers and stay there before anything else happens today hehehe

Damn insomnia is playing up. Got <2 hours sleep . Not fair, I'm knackered

Okay ladies. Need opinions. I have been having cervical mucous for about a week or more now. Today I am exactly 2 weeks late with BFN tests. I decided, since I still have OPT's, to try one before I showered just to see what it said. Low and behold, it showed up Positive. Not sure if it is a fluke or what, but going to be :sex: a lot this next week. Hope my DH is ready to be worn out. I am going to still have my blood drawn today for an HCG level, just in case. :happydance: Either way any of this goes, I will be excited. I could be on my way to a BFP or on my way to seeing the :witch: show her ugly face and then I will get to start using my Clomid and CBFM. My poor DH has no idea how active he is about to be, possibly for the next 2 months or so. :haha:

I hope everyone is doing alright. :dust: to all of you! Can't wait to see how many BFP we all get by the end of the year!

Lulu I think that's a great idea! And a pos opk on cd44? Did I read that right? X

Austin I hate days like that! Lol I'd be throwing a major hissy fit if I didn't get left a donut! I'd probably sack whoever was responsible :winkwink: as for stick don't worry keep it in the foil it'll still be ok to use x

Hopeful how's things? X

How did the interview go tink? X

Piano think I've caught your poops over the net! :winkwink:

Garfie chart making any more sense? Get many Avon orders? :hugs:

Briss sorry to hear all that hard work was wasted :dohh:

Afm not much :shrug: ordered some new sofas and they arrive Tuesday! :happydance: that's all I have for now lol xxx

Thanks for the luck ladies interview was at 4 and went really well. I now have a bug tho :cry: I didn't want anymore sick days :cry:

I'm also worrying that I may not be able to do this job (working in a hospital) what if adult sick and poo is harder to deal with than toddlers?? X

Piano think I've caught your poops over the net! :winkwink:

Lol poor you!!!

i went to the doc as i said this morning. he prescribed some medicine to restore my intestinal flora. He said it can either be food intolerance or IBS. Glad it doesn't seem to be anything else, i was worrying about celiac disease or something of the sort. He said that it's very rare for someone my age to become celiac but it has happened, just very rarely, and there would be other symptoms. Phew!

Glad you've had some help at the docs piano. :hugs:

Tink I think adult poo and sick would be much worse! I had to wipe an old lady's bum once. Urgh......I don't even like talking about it :haha: was helping out my aunt who runs her own at home care service, needless to say didn't choose that profession lol x

Yes Chicky, CD44 and a + OPT. I thought it was crazy, too. They wouldn't draw my blood today since all my pregnancy tests have been negative and told me to call the doctor. Guess I will end up calling her tomorrow. I just really hate to bother her about this, but how else am I supposed to be able to time and plan things if I don't know when to :sex: My doctor did tell me last time I spoke with her that a cycle doesn't always have to be the same number of days every time. The number of days from the first day of your period (CD1) to when you ovulate can be different each month, but the number of days between when you actually ovulate and when you start your next cycle is always 14.

Anyone else ever had this long of a cycle? Or any suggestions of ways to make :witch: hurry up and show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->