CBFM Buddy

Yes Chicky, CD44 and a + OPT. I thought it was crazy, too. They wouldn't draw my blood today since all my pregnancy tests have been negative and told me to call the doctor. Guess I will end up calling her tomorrow. I just really hate to bother her about this, but how else am I supposed to be able to time and plan things if I don't know when to :sex: My doctor did tell me last time I spoke with her that a cycle doesn't always have to be the same number of days every time. The number of days from the first day of your period (CD1) to when you ovulate can be different each month, but the number of days between when you actually ovulate and when you start your next cycle is always 14.

Anyone else ever had this long of a cycle? Or any suggestions of ways to make :witch: hurry up and show?

I don't have any advice or anything but I just wanted to say good luck and that you should call the doctor. My experience is that I worry about bothering them for nothing and they are usually more than willing to help :)

Yes Chicky, CD44 and a + OPT. I thought it was crazy, too. They wouldn't draw my blood today since all my pregnancy tests have been negative and told me to call the doctor. Guess I will end up calling her tomorrow. I just really hate to bother her about this, but how else am I supposed to be able to time and plan things if I don't know when to :sex: My doctor did tell me last time I spoke with her that a cycle doesn't always have to be the same number of days every time. The number of days from the first day of your period (CD1) to when you ovulate can be different each month, but the number of days between when you actually ovulate and when you start your next cycle is always 14.

Anyone else ever had this long of a cycle? Or any suggestions of ways to make :witch: hurry up and show?

Well it should be the same but I've had 14 days at best, some anywhere between 11 and 13 and am always spotting by 10 dpo. Yet my progesterone levels are fine so work that one out :shrug: I've never had a cycle that long either I think my longest are about 42 days. Sorry if you've already mentioned this but have you recently come off bc? X

Morning Ladies

Exil - Hope you had a better night sleep:flower:

Little - A POS OPK on CD44 - that can't be right surely. What did the doc say hope you get some answers soon, your little machine will be pining away:haha:

Chicky - Wohoo on your new sofas - my kids will love bouncing all over them not to mention the cat using them as a scratching post:winkwink: Avon is going well thanks for asking hun - people are starting to trust me now and know I will be coming back for books and orders no matter what the weather brings:flower:

Piano - I'm on mebeverine for mine that's all I can take - but glad doc has prescribed you something hopefully now your body can get back to normal:hugs:

Tink - Aw hun - hats off to you I couldn't do that job. I looked after my mum when she broke her hip for 6 weeks and that was enough:haha: it takes a special person to be able to do a job like that I would imagine though hun after a while you would get used to it like any job.:flower:

Austin - Hi hun how is things going with you - all okay with your sticks today it takes a bit of getting used to:flower:

Briss/Hopeful :hugs: to you

AFM - A temp raise again (keep up temps) and then I will finally have O although the BD timing could have been better if I have - aw well O is a step in the right direction:happydance: still taking my aspirin monitor still on HIGH :shrug:

:hugs:

X

Thanks ladies. I'm not sure I can do the job, that's the problem. I'm really unhappy where I am now but I don't want to leave a job I can do for one I can't. How do you know if you can or you can't? I mean a lot of people struggle to change other people's children's nappies or empty their potties and I can do that- though it used to make me heave.

I have no idea what cd I am on, though I have stopped bleeding... But if I am going to get pregnant don't want to do it I between jobs or start a job like that with ms! Lol

Garfie yay for O... I wish the monitor would just work! :hugs:

Piano hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Little hope you get some answers soon.

Exil glad the fs is helping :) and hope you get some answers soon. Hope you sleep better today/tonight.

Chicky hope TWW has a nice surprise at the end of it :hugs:

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else. Xx

I think I am on cycle day 21 but FF is saying 18 as it wouldn't let my last cycle be less than 21 days! However I have been using opks and no sign of a surge even though bought sensitive ones so don't think I'm ovulating it's cycle! Xx

Thanks ladies for your best wishes, i'm sort of gassy today but at least i ate. i really hope that these meds do the trick! I'm trying to eat low fat food for the time being.

Paino - That will be the old stuff working its way out - takes a few days for tablets to kick in properly try and avoid spices, rich foods etc in fact if you can for a few days eat bland foods also try eating more wholewheat and drink plenty of water to help flush it all out.:flower:

Tink - Sometimes I think that FF thinks it's god:haha: I don't understand do you have it on advanced settings or something different? - my cycles have been anywhere from 17 - 26 and it's never put me at a different date - have you missed some info out?:flower:

X

I don't think so... The earliest it let me have was 21 days but I know I've had a 19 day cycle before lol...I think it's because it was predicting ovulation but af only stated 5 dpo.. Lmao. I don't think I o'd tho. X

I changes it :d thanks :) I had to ask to change cycle start data as it thought I ovulated... So CD21 and no chance of bfp yet as no :sex: due to bleeding.

Tks Garfie it seems you're a poop-expert lol! obviously pulling your leg :p

:rofl: Piano - Poop expert! well after suffering for many years I think I finally have mine under control:happydance:

Now just got to do the same with TTC:haha:

Tink - Glad FF agrees with you are you temping if so we can't see your chart, how can we stalk:shrug:

X

Nope Garfie not been temping as it was stressing me out- esp with the long and then stupidly short cycles. I'm using it to keep track of days really xx

Darn it Tink - no we can't stalk and you know how we love to stalk:haha:

As long as you know (sort of) where your at:flower:

X

Well it should be the same but I've had 14 days at best, some anywhere between 11 and 13 and am always spotting by 10 dpo. Yet my progesterone levels are fine so work that one out :shrug: I've never had a cycle that long either I think my longest are about 42 days. Sorry if you've already mentioned this but have you recently come off bc? X

I quit taking my BC in Nov. 2011 so been off almost a year! I have considered going back on it for a month or two just to help regulate, but don't want to put off TTC any longer. What is the best way to track my temps online so you ladies can help me keep up with mine and I can compare those with my machine results(assuming I will get to start using it soon)?

Lol... Sorry :haha: I have no idea where I'm at ovulation wise as was bleeding continuously and not had a pos stick so assume I've not ovulated.

Now I have a dilemma. I've been off work poorly as was sick last night and still rough this mornring with a bad head and not able to face food or drink. I have since eaten and drank and am okay other than a temperature. Its my cousins 18th today and we were meant to eat out tonight. I've told them I was poorly and couldn't go then my aunt text me and asked how I was feeling and I said much better- then she said they'd be happy if we could still go :/ xx

Little - Most of us use FF hun it's free to sign up with - Fertility Friend you can click on my chart if you wish and it will direct you to the site.:flower:

Tink - I say maybe you could show your face for a while but not eat just in case (how high is your temp) - after all you don't have to stay all night if you don't want to :flower: a bit of fresh air might make you feel better :hugs:

X

Its not too bad 38.3-7. I've just eaten a little and I'm ok just feel super tired. Trying a car ride with hubby now lol. I just don't wanna make anyone else poorly and I'm on a coach trip to london tomorrow lol. Also mum would never let me out on a night if I'd been off school :p xx

Tink - If my temp was the high I would be preg or dying on the sofa:haha:

Ah but you see now you are the grown up you get to make all the decisions - so you can play out tonight if you want:happydance:

Have fun:flower:

X

Lol. I always seem to suffer with high temps even if just a cold- 39.2 is my limit :haha: I've told them no, but may join them for a drink later... :) I dunno! Lol I feel guilty! I've promised my cousin another meal out anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->