CBFM Buddy

Stayed in in the end- and had a nearly positive opk! Now I'm confused! CD21 too... Now do we try or not!? It or depends if try new job or not?? Aaaaahhhh xx

Omg tink get busy girl! Sod worrying! Everything always works out in the end no matter what, so go get naked! :happydance: xxx

For what! Do it! Do it! Get busy making all your dreams come true, after all all you really want is a baby :hugs: x

To be certain about work etc...

Haha deed done! :haha:

All I need now is some money and then I can just quit work anyway! Like that's ever gonna happen :shrug:

Xx

Piano - also avoid high acid foods (look up GRRR/IBS diet). Unfortunately it cuts out all the good stuff, but once you're back to normal you can gradually reintroduce foods to find which ones are safe, and which ones aren't

Wow, my normal used to be 35.5. If I get a 37.5 I take it as fever! I'd be dead if it was 38 or above!

Lol Exil its funny how different people are affected by different things when they're ill. I can't function with a bad head.

Well if that was the end of my surge yesterday veryy well timed :sex: last night as not even a second line on there today. Doc asked if I had been bleeding after :sex: and I said no.. (I always put mooncup in) but this morning when I wiped I did... So maybe I do then :doh: xx

Piano - also avoid high acid foods (look up GRRR/IBS diet). Unfortunately it cuts out all the good stuff, but once you're back to normal you can gradually reintroduce foods to find which ones are safe, and which ones aren't

Tks Exil, now i'm really confused what i can and cannot eat :( will speak to another doctor so that maybe he sends me for tests. My GP only saw me from the outside and tried listening to my bowels, so i guess he can't really be sure it's ibs. i just hope it's a bug! :p

Good louck on your efforts Tink!!

Cd 10 - CBFM still low. maybe it is now getting used to me! usually it's on high's right now.

Afternoon Ladies

Tink - :happydance: on well timed :sex: the bleeding could have been O spotting hun don't you think unless of course it was a lot - do you get pains during sex? - if so maybe ask the doc about endometerosis (not sure if I've spelt it right):flower: whilst they are investigating you they may as do it thoroughly right?

Piano - CBFM on Low? - do you have long cycles?:flower:

AFM - I'm soooooooo excited look look ladies it looks like I am in the TWW :happydance: 3DPO - the main thing is I appear to have O :happydance: although the :sex: wasn't well timed at least it looks like my body is getting back to normal:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Afternoon Ladies

Tink - :happydance: on well timed :sex: the bleeding could have been O spotting hun don't you think unless of course it was a lot - do you get pains during sex? - if so maybe ask the doc about endometerosis (not sure if I've spelt it right):flower: whilst they are investigating you they may as do it thoroughly right?

Piano - CBFM on Low? - do you have long cycles?:flower:

AFM - I'm soooooooo excited look look ladies it looks like I am in the TWW :happydance: 3DPO - the main thing is I appear to have O :happydance: although the :sex: wasn't well timed at least it looks like my body is getting back to normal:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Woooooohooooooo! Soooooo excited! You have crosshairs! And we are only a day apart! Testing buddies :thumbup: x

Garfie, usually my cycles are 27/28 days long. so i don't know how it is still on low on cd 10! and y'day i had ewcm so :shrug: it is either not working or my internal system has just gotten weird and bonkers lol!

Garfie- interesting u should ask that! The year before we started trying went to doctors complaining of pain during sexx and cos the internal exam and scan didn't show anything significant they said it was in my head and was something like vaginismus even tho the pain was in my abdomen??

Ill mention it if I ever get an appt! Lol.. I think the bleeding may be the result of my polyp as doc was surprised I hadn't had any! Still bleeding aa little :(

I'm exhausted! Just got back from 16 hour day trip...

Yay that Garfie and Chick are cycle buddies :happydance: :bfp: for both of you! :dust:

Piano hope cbfm sorts itself out xx

So based on the idea of ovulation being yesterday I should be on for a 34 day cycle... TWW after 1 :sex: here I come...

I'm now tempted to stay where I am jobwise and come clean to my mum and aunt that we've been TTC justt want the FS appt to hurry up esp if its fundamentally just the polyp stopping me getting and staying pregnant :-( xx

Nothing new for me. CD47 and still BFN's and no signs of AF. :( Calling the doctor's office first thing Monday morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->