CBFM Buddy

Lulu I agree Deffo worth a visit :hugs:

Tink maybe you should stay either way I hope you get your bfp more than anything :hugs:

Piano great news! Not long till the peaks! :happydance:

Garfie temps still up! :happydance:

How's things everyone else!? Hope cycles are all going well :hugs:
Xx

Piano--- I got mine too!!! Wahoo!!! (It's my first moth though so I'm pretty sure it's just being nice to me, but it still made me a happy lady this morning!!) :)

Hi ladies,
piano and austin, WAHOO! Get on it ladies!!
Took my first dose of Robutussen at lunch time... yuck!! But hoping I'll be seeing some EWCM as a result. I sure hope this works!!

Love to all!
hopeful

chicky, Austin, Hopefulhoney, time to dance :D Austin, so we might be O and testing buddies this month :)

i did not see this morning's reading as i was a little late, will do when i return home :p

:happydance:Piano and Austin - go grab that eggy:flower:

Hopeful - the things we do eh? - I tried grapefruit juice have you tried that yet hun, nicer tasting I believe:hugs:

Lulu - Did you get answers yet hun? this must be so annoying for you:flower:

Chicky - Yeah I would have loved to have been cycle buddies - take a look at my chart:cry:

Tink - I'm sure you will make the right decision, if your heart is not in it for this new job, then stay were you are - great news you are telling your family how did they take it?:flower:

AFM - Well I'm 5DPO and I'm bleeding - gutted is not the word - means I have yet another 19 day cycle and........... I don't get to POAS this month Happy Halloween to me you old witch:cry:

:hugs:

X

Morning Ladies!!

I've been off celebrating my birthday so i've been off for a few days.

I just needed to share, CD23 and i got my peak!!!! I started to think I wasn't going to get one this cycle so i'm really happy!! I've already warned my other half that as soon as i get back from work we're straight to :sex: !! We've got it in every couple of days for the last week so here's hoping!!!

I'm so happy ladies, I feel so much more positive even just knowing I got a peak!! :happydance:

I hope you all had a great weekend, by the looks of it, a few of us will be on our TWW together!

xxxx

Garfie - you don't have to tell me twice :) Hahahahahaha! Wahoo!

Piano - that would be awesome!!! My cycles are pretty long so that may throw us off but that would be really neat!

Garfie - you don't have to tell me twice :) Hahahahahaha! Wahoo!

Piano - that would be awesome!!! My cycles are pretty long so that may throw us off but that would be really neat!

Austin, i usually have 27/28 day cycles.

Oh Garfie :hugs: I'm sorry about the bleeding, my poor testing buddy :cry: x

Aww Garfie so sorry hun :hugs: have you been told you prob don't ovulate on cycles less than 21 days? Are they able to do anything? Xxx

Hi ladies,
I'm loving the activity on here right now but sad to see Garfie that you're having a tough time of it :(

QUESTION: Who has tried or is on EPO? Made a difference? I am DESPERATE to see some sort of CM!! Help! I'm on Robutussin now but my dad (OBGYN) suggested EPO. Well ladies? What do YOU say?

Hopeful - I used to use epo. It seemed too work, but my cm was better when I stopped it. I think Briss or pixie had the Same experience.

Charlie - I celebrated my hens night tuis weekend (at least it was meant to be, but I felt really let down by my friends who saw it as the bucks night and forgot about me)

Tink, it sounds like a cruel way of looking at it, but where are you going to be less depressed?

Sorry your hens night was a washout Exil :hugs: not long now :happydance:

I personally don't think I could get much more depressed... So I guess I need to try it (if I get offered it :/) its so hard tho! Xx

Hmm, that's interesting. I have no idea whether to try EPO or not. Anyone else got experience?
I have ZERO CM, I wonder if it'll help. 7dpo and the Robutussin must be working a little. I feel wet but obviously only a little as nowhere near O yet :)

It's worth a shot, you've nothing to lose by trying it.

Tink - 74 days :)

I'm on epo hopeful, I've taken it for years but for other reasons and don't find I have much cm either so for me it doesn't really help, I've been having grapefruit juice this cycle, a glass (or sometimes 2! I really like it!) every day and it made a massive difference, it was much more noticeable and thinner, I think that's also why my last af was such a long one, cleaning everything out so to speak :hugs: x

Hi ladies, i only saw the CBFM's results for today after i returned home from work. Peak1! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->