CBFM Buddy

Tks Austin, this is the 3rd month using CBFM. Till now i had no luck. We'll see.

i have stopped pre conception tablets as i thought they might be making my bowels loose, guess i'd better restart even just the folic acid. better not risk.

Chicky - shake it baby (with all the dancing lol)

hmm... I just spent $18 on EPO and not one of you has had a positive experience with it... Maybe it just doesn't work. Think I'll call my OBGYN. This cycle I'll just try Robutussin and I'll hold onto EPO until then.
Maybe I won't need it?
Piano, go make that baby lady!!

Oh hopeful sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I use epo for the hormonal imbalances before af! Lol. And it's been a lifesaver! If I don't take it for a day or two I really feel the difference and so does my hubby :haha: but I have no idea I it increases cm I have been using it for at least 10 yrs now so really can't remember what it was like before. :shrug: I would definitely recommend it thou and some ladies swear by it :hugs: xxx

Hopeful - if you've bought it you may as well try it. With everything else we do it works better for some women than others. You won't know if it works for you until you try it.

Tink- What is your current job and where are you applying? It sounds like you may do some similar work as to what I do. Maybe I can give you some advice if I know more.

Garfie-I am so sorry about the bleeding.

Hopeful- I am new to all this forum abbreviations. what is EPO?

Chicky- Good luck on your TWW.

Piano- Good luck to you as well.

AFM- I had my blood drawn this afternoon. Will hopefully get my results back by tomorrow morning and get some answers and probably some more questions. haha. Still trying to figure out how to attach FF link(and remind myself to check temps and chart them) and make a signature type thing like most of you all have. (I'm slow)

Evening Primrose Oil :)
Took me a while to get all the abbreviations too xxx

Lulu I currently work in a children's nursery :/ and I've applied for a job as a Health Care Assistant (nurse's assistant) in a hospital

Good luck with your bloods x

Afm: believe I am 3dpo.. No signs yet :haha:

2nd day of Peak today. Do any of you know of somewhere on internet where the cbfm sticks are sold at a cheaper price? i was thinking ebay.[/QUOTE]

Hey Lulu, I got my 2nd peak today too so we're on this TWW together for sure!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310188018463?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I got my sticks from ebay - 2 boxes £36.99 plus £4 delivery or in boots they're buy 2 get the 3rd free which works out a bit cheaper and if you dont need them all i always think you can sell them on as they're sealed xx

I got mine off of amazon but I can't remember how much they were :( but I know they were cheaper than the stores usually are (around where I live, anyway)

Tks Austin, i don't know why i tend to forget Amazon, but buy from Ebay instead :p i found a good price i thin, for about £18 for a packet of 20. not bad! there's also a package for 2x20 sticks but i hope i won't need so many lol!

Ladies, I need help!

I'm on my 2nd peak day (OPK's were positive yesterday) and my other half is having a bad day and i cannot see him being in any kind of mood to BD. We did on Sunday & yesterday and we will tomorrow but seeing as it's a peak day and i've probably ovulated today is it going to lessen my chances alot if i dont? Argghhhhh, why o why!! I didnt think it'd ever be this hard to have sex so much, he's feeling like there's too much pressure and I dont know how to make it better!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->