CBFM Buddy

Just got the call from my doctor. blood test came back negative as I knew it would. I have an appt next week to talk to her more in depth about the Clomid and maybe even going back on BC for a month or 2 to help reulate me again. I feel like I am back to the beginning. I will still use my CBFM so it can use these next few months to help it get to know me. Hoping that will help with when we go to try again it will be more accurate with my highs and peaks. So sad about all this. :cry:
Good luck to all of you! Looks like I won't be joining in on a TWW with anyone anytime soon. But, if anyone else wants to sit and wait for AF to rear her ugly face I will gladly wait with you! :haha:

I will still keep you all posted on how things are going and what decisions are made along the way!

Charlie, my advice is skip today and do tomorrow.
Your hubbie is more important than ttc and I think you're well covered anyway :)
xxx

Lulu keep testing with the opks. Your body may decide to ovulate at any time.. Or just keep BDing 2 to 3 times a week ;-)

Charlie I think you've covered basis well. I never tell hubby about cbfm or opks for that reason xxx

LittleLuLu :hugs: maybe we'll wait for AF together... i'm not raising much hopes and tonight i'm not in the Bd'ing mood. not at all!

Charlie - I'm with the other girls. Your marriage is more important. I've also found its helped my H2b to not schedule sex, but to do something sexy to turn him on when it's a good bd day. It helps to stop it from being a chore and brings it back to being an expression of love and desire.

Lulu what cycle day are you on now? Like tink said keep peeing on those sticks! Just because you haven't ov'd yet doesn't mean you won't! X

Hopeful hope all is well with you x

Tink any news on the job? X

Piano stay positive af will not arrive! X

Garfie how's things Hun? Not heard much from you! X

Afm not much to report 7dpo and not a symptom in sight :shrug: not that that's a great surprise but you know, a little something would be nice :haha:

Love chicky x

Looking like I either missed the lh surge (my guess would be yesterday) or my body is trolling me. the lh line is completely gone, and the estrogen line seems a bit darker. today is my normal peak day.

Lets hope that temp spikes tomorrow exil and you got some well timed bd'ing in! X

Lulu what cycle day are you on now? Like tink said keep peeing on those sticks! Just because you haven't ov'd yet doesn't mean you won't! X

Hopeful hope all is well with you x

Tink any news on the job? X

Piano stay positive af will not arrive! X

Garfie how's things Hun? Not heard much from you! X

Afm not much to report 7dpo and not a symptom in sight :shrug: not that that's a great surprise but you know, a little something would be nice :haha:

Love chicky x

tomorrow (Oct. 3) will be cd50 :( My hormones are driving me crazy.
I loaded up on grapefruit jucie, carrots and rasberries tonight at the grocery. I heard all of these can increase CM. I did try the carrots before and it seemed to help.

Tink- I will be sending you a PM soon on the job info.

Charlie - I agree with the other girls--- I flat out asked my hubby whether or not he wante to know and he said that he wasn't sure but I kind of decided that the best thing would e just to not tell him so he wouldn't have to worry about it and that's worked out really well so far. He's a happy guy :)

Lulu - so sorry... :(

Did not BD yesterday i was too tired, i hope i'm still covered.

Thanks ladies, and i think you're all totally right. From next month i'll try and keep it to myself and when it's time i'll get something sexy going so it's less pressure for him :thumbup:

Well now i've got my TWW but i'm not going to get my hopes up too much, what will be will be.

Morning Ladies

Sorry I've not been on here much I didn't want to bring down the positiveness of this thread with my grumpyness:flower:

As you know this cycle is totally messed up again and I guess it got me down:cry:

Anyway onwards and upwards

Tink - Did you hear back from the job interview - or have you come to a decision yet?:flower:

Piano - If I could get pregnant from just one BD a few days before O I am sure you more than have your bases covered:happydance:

Austin - My hubby is the same - he doesn't want to know all about it, that's what you girlies are for to talk to, vent to, even cry to:hugs:

Chicky - 8DPO - sorry I fell off the testing wagon - but I am still here cheering you on - come on BFP! and no symptoms can be a symptom:winkwink: Have you got your sofa delivered yet? - bet it looks lovely:flower:

Little - Fingers crossed you get your BFP - what has the doc said.

Exil/ Hopeful - Hi ladies hope you are both okay.

Briss - Looks like I'm off down the same path as many of you ladies have travelled wish me luck:thumbup:

AFM - I spoke to my Doc yesterday and told her about my 19 day cycle and that I didn't think I was O. Her reply of course you are you got pregnant - er yes but my last blood test was back in April:dohh: she said she couldn't refer me as: I was O, had 2 m/c (need 3), had 2 healthy children etc. But has husband had a S/A - no he hasn't, well he needs to phone and collect a sample pot if this is what he wants. I was shocked at the comment of course it is what he wants cheeky cow!

I said to her if you need a reason to refer me to a gynae how about because I have endo and I think that is interfering with my fertility I think it has flared up again - well she ummmed and aaaahhed and said can you give me some symptoms so I reeled of a whole list:haha: (I have endo for years and have suffered in silence) well if this was the only thing stopping me I would be a fool not to have it checked out wouldn't I - after all I have tried all other methods on my own.

At last I have a referral - on the strength of my endo but it's a foot in the door right?:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Piano - If I could get pregnant from just one BD a few days before O I am sure you more than have your bases covered:happydance:

I hope so, we Bd on my high day prior to the first peak and on the first peak. On the second peak i was :sleep:

Ladies

I have my referral - 16 October - obviously it's for my endo - but it's with the gynae and at least it means I'm on their radar:happydance:

X

So opk was very negative. Would happen to be the month that I stopped opks that cbfm didnt pick it up! Either no o, or missed surge. The next 48 hours will tell I guess

Morning Ladies

Sorry I've not been on here much I didn't want to bring down the positiveness of this thread with my grumpyness:flower:

As you know this cycle is totally messed up again and I guess it got me down:cry:

Anyway onwards and upwards

Tink - Did you hear back from the job interview - or have you come to a decision yet?:flower:

Austin - My hubby is the same - he doesn't want to know all about it, that's what you girlies are for to talk to, vent to, even cry to:hugs:

Chicky - 8DPO - sorry I fell off the testing wagon - but I am still here cheering you on - come on BFP! and no symptoms can be a symptom:winkwink: Have you got your sofa delivered yet? - bet it looks lovely:flower:

Little - Fingers crossed you get your BFP - what has the doc said.

Exil/ Hopeful - Hi ladies hope you are both okay.

Briss - Looks like I'm off down the same path as many of you ladies have travelled wish me luck:thumbup:

AFM - I spoke to my Doc yesterday and told her about my 19 day cycle and that I didn't think I was O. Her reply of course you are you got pregnant - er yes but my last blood test was back in April:dohh: she said she couldn't refer me as: I was O, had 2 m/c (need 3), had 2 healthy children etc. But has husband had a S/A - no he hasn't, well he needs to phone and collect a sample pot if this is what he wants. I was shocked at the comment of course it is what he wants cheeky cow!

I said to her if you need a reason to refer me to a gynae how about because I have endo and I think that is interfering with my fertility I think it has flared up again - well she ummmed and aaaahhed and said can you give me some symptoms so I reeled of a whole list:haha: (I have endo for years and have suffered in silence) well if this was the only thing stopping me I would be a fool not to have it checked out wouldn't I - after all I have tried all other methods on my own.

At last I have a referral - on the strength of my endo but it's a foot in the door right?:happydance:

X

My cycle is all messed up, too. We can :cry: together. Today makes CD50 and no sign of AF. Blood test Monday was negative(as I suspected it would be). Going next Tuesday to talk to her about reasons why this might be happening and so forth. I think I am just overwhelmed with it all and maybe trying too hard. Or since it happend so easy the first time I expected it to this time and because it hasn't, I am stressing over it. They say stress can mess a cycle up. Taking the rest of this week and weekend to not think about it and relax my mind as much as possible and just see what the doc tells me at my appt!

:hugs: LittleLuLu. my cycles are pretty clockwork but i still cannot get a BFP! whoever understands our body fully, is a genious!

Oooh Garfie that's brilliant news (and really soon) I wonder why mine is taking so long?? :/

Not heard re; job they said this week or next... I might just go forr it as it at least gets me away from kids.. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->